CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Aug 20, 2019 7:14 am
OOC:
Cootufy - it is not the same stableboy. This is the other one.
Aug 20, 2019 9:25 am
It is now heading towards night time and only the late-night patrons are left in and around the Inn. The sun is just going down on the Village as it prepares for rest and another busy day of village life tomorrow. The Inn Keeper said that he would turn your beds down and light fires in your room but only to take the chill off the air.
Aug 20, 2019 12:24 pm
OOC:
Tani says:
The Inn Keeper says, 'Names Ostler. I'm the Inn Keeper and half owner. So rooms for four of ye? Ok. We have a Private Suite for 5gp per night, two smaller Private Room for 2gp and three slightly larger Private Rooms for 5ep each per night. Oh, then we have the Dormitory Room for 2 sp per night. What will it be for the four of you then? Money upfront mind you!'
OOC:
What type of room gentlemen? I am thinking the larger Private Room 5ep.
So what were you doing outside Brock, Cootufy asks as he settles down for the evening laying his short sword within reach.
Aug 20, 2019 4:10 pm
discourage says:
Brock is confused that Gwylihim answered his question. But then he's often confused, the minds of his travelling companions seem to gallop ahead on horses with winged hooves, whilst his own trudges through the mud, a ball and chain weighing each ankle.

Turning to Gwylihim, Brock says "There is one of your kin here who was tied up by a man. Perhaps you should speak to him and get to the truth of the matter. And there's more secrets to be had from the stableboy too."
OOC:
Sorry, my bad, should always be explicit who you're talking to in pbp
OOC:
I would like to speak to the elf in Elven
"Greetings, friend. I hope that you are not hurt greatly by your assault. What is your name?"

"The one who robbed you - tall, thin and cloaked you said. Did you see anything else of note? Was it one of our people, or a human? Did they speak in any way?"
Aug 21, 2019 9:28 am
OOC:
Maybe I should fill in the blanks.

The Elfs name is Erjor. He tells you that he was busily stabling his horse when he was knocked to the ground. A tall thin man then knocked him unconscious. He asks if any of you have seen his fine, black riding horse.

steef99 - You are up bro! Start posting regularly, please!
Aug 21, 2019 3:00 pm
OOC:
can you please stop pm me today was the first day in uni i can't be available 24
Last edited August 21, 2019 3:06 pm
Aug 22, 2019 7:39 pm
steef99 says:
OOC:
can you please stop pm me today was the first day in uni i can't be available 24
OOC:
I am not asking you to post 24/7. Just asking that you post and keep up with the play as other players are waiting on your post. No worries! I hope your first day at Uni was a great one!
Aug 23, 2019 4:40 am
The stableboy finishes the last of the sweeping up, has laid fresh hay and made the animals in the stable comfortable. He returns the tools he has been using and exits the stable. A few patrons come out of the Inn and make their way home. The sound of dishes being washed comes from an open window on the ground floor. A young woman with quite a nice voice is singing a song to hasten the washing task at hand. Somewhere around her the sound of the Innkeeper whistling a tune can be heard as he goes about his business in the kitchen and the bar. Light shines out of the windows and the shadows become longer.
Aug 23, 2019 4:55 am
The party make arrangements for two of the larger Private rooms next to each other, finish their meals and head off to the rooms to settle in for the night.
Aug 23, 2019 10:32 am
Your rooms are nicely decorated and furnished. Your bedsheets have been turned down and the small fire in each of the rooms has recently been lit to take the chill out of the room by way of a small amount of small kindling and one log. By the light of the fire, you quickly and quietly share all your experiences of the day.

Due to the comfortable bed, you all get a good nights sleep and all spells have been renewed, refreshed ready for the day. At 7:30 am in the morning, there is a knock at the door and a smile light breakfast of cheese, fresh bread and fruit is delivered to your rooms. There is enough for everyone. You think to yourselves, gee, I'll be back to stay here again.

You exit your room fully kitted up to meet the day.
OOC:
Everyone roll an Intelligence check, please.
Aug 23, 2019 10:38 am
int check

Rolls

int don't know what is my mod - (1d20+3)

(6) + 3 = 9

Aug 23, 2019 10:58 am
Tani sent a note to steef99
Aug 23, 2019 10:59 am
As erjor notices and untouched meal "A meal interesting is anyone hungry?"
Aug 23, 2019 1:07 pm
intel check

Rolls

Intelligence check - (1d20)

(10) = 10

Aug 23, 2019 1:09 pm
INT check

Rolls

INT Check - (1d20+0)

(18) = 18

Aug 23, 2019 7:31 pm
Tani sent a note to Mathfuric
Aug 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Tani sent a note to GeneCortess
Aug 23, 2019 7:46 pm
OOC:
Are all of us present to account for the untouched meal outside the door of one of the rooms? or is this an unknown room with a meal before it?
Aug 23, 2019 8:14 pm
OOC:
INT check

Rolls

INT check - (1d20)

(7) = 7

Aug 23, 2019 11:54 pm
Tani sent a note to discourage
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.