CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Aug 10, 2019 9:06 am
Tani sent a note to JourneyMan
Aug 10, 2019 9:16 am
They don’t miss you here, Cootufy whispers loudly with a wink at Cordon before ordering an Ale and simple dinner.
OOC:
Take it is just a d20 roll
Last edited August 10, 2019 9:22 am

Rolls

Wisdom check (no bonuses) - (1d20)

(17) = 17

Aug 10, 2019 9:51 am
Tani sent a note to Mathfuric
Aug 10, 2019 2:20 pm
"A plain supper and heavy beer please m'dear"
Last edited August 10, 2019 2:23 pm

Rolls

Wisdom - (1d20)

(10) = 10

Aug 10, 2019 2:49 pm
What are you about?

Rolls

Wisdom check - (1d20)

(16) = 16

Aug 10, 2019 2:57 pm
The Imgur images problem stems from my brouser. I use explorer. Take me a bit to change over everything I have to Fox.
Aug 10, 2019 3:28 pm
Tani says:
JourneyMan sent a note to JourneyMan
JourneyMan sent a note to Tani

Rolls

Secret Roll

Aug 11, 2019 2:42 am
Tani sent a note to JourneyMan
Aug 11, 2019 2:58 am
Aug 11, 2019 2:59 am
The place is becoming busier as the afternoon begins with farmers and locals looking to eat and wet the whistle after some hard graft in their various occupations.
Aug 11, 2019 3:01 am
Tani sent a note to discourage
Aug 11, 2019 3:34 am
The man in the apron seems to be overseeing the other two. Gwylihim waits patiently for his moment to approach. Seeing a lull, he steps in, grabbing the man's attention. "Dhe suilannon. Greetings, innkeeper. I travel with three companions; we are all weary from the road. Can you offer us refuge under your roof?"
Last edited August 11, 2019 3:37 am
Aug 11, 2019 8:45 am
I’m going to see an Man about a card game, Cootufy says before jumping off his chair, A young man in studded leather armour and twin Scimitars just left with flaming beard dwarf and thin man stalking him, you might want to go and help him Brock and Condon he adds pointing to the door.

Cootufy follows the old man upstairs.
Aug 11, 2019 9:10 am
JourneyMan says:
The man in the apron seems to be overseeing the other two. Gwylihim waits patiently for his moment to approach. Seeing a lull, he steps in, grabbing the man's attention. "Dhe suilannon. Greetings, innkeeper. I travel with three companions; we are all weary from the road. Can you offer us refuge under your roof?"
The Inn Keeper says, 'Names Ostler. I'm the Inn Keeper and half owner. So rooms for four of ye? Ok. We have a Private Suite for 5gp per night, two smaller Private Room for 2gp and three slightly larger Private Rooms for 5ep each per night. Oh, then we have the Dormitory Room for 2 sp per night. What will it be for the four of you then? Money upfront mind you!'
Aug 11, 2019 9:18 am
"I did see that dwarf and man, but I didn't realize they were being stalked. If there's trouble afoot, I best get myself into the thick of it." says Brock, continuing in a lower grumbling voice "A man can get no peace it seems..."

Brocken stands, instinctively touches his hand to the hilt of his sword, and makes for the door.
Aug 11, 2019 9:41 am
Aug 11, 2019 9:47 am
Tani sent a note to discourage
Aug 11, 2019 10:35 am
Cordon calls over Dinner and some of special ale.

Feeling the hungry creeping on him, Yes I do like this place, but we will have to find treasure to pay costs here.
Aug 11, 2019 10:40 am
[ +- ] Brock's action
OOC:
@Tani what's your preference on posting when the party's split? Should we private note / spoiler wrapper / post as normal?
Aug 11, 2019 7:34 pm
Tani says:
JourneyMan says:
The Inn Keeper says, 'Names Ostler. I'm the Inn Keeper and half owner. So rooms for four of ye? Ok. We have a Private Suite for 5gp per night, two smaller Private Room for 2gp and three slightly larger Private Rooms for 5ep each per night. Oh, then we have the Dormitory Room for 2 sp per night. What will it be for the four of you then? Money upfront mind you!'
"One of the smaller private rooms will suffice for my needs. I shall inform my companions on your requirements and let them approach you to decide upon their own arrangements." He walks back towards the taproom, searching for his companions. When he finds the table, he sits down with the others.

"I have spoken to the innkeeper regarding lodging. His name Ostler, and he is willing to rent rooms to travelers such as we. There is a group dormitory for 2 silver, and a variety of private rooms for anywhere from 2 to 5 gold a night."

To the waitress he says, "Soup, whatever you have that is thin and easily digestible, and has no meat. Also water, clean water."
Last edited August 11, 2019 7:36 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.