CHAPTER 1: The Tainted Village of Hommlet

load previous
Aug 12, 2019 5:30 am
Moving back to the top of the stairs Cootufy waves trying to get Gwylihim’s attention.
Mathfuric sent a note to JourneyMan
Aug 12, 2019 6:12 am
Quote:
Moving back to the top of the stairs Cootufy waves trying to get Gwylihim’s attention.
The elf frowned at his the water in his mug, waiting for the sediment to settle. Obviously, the understanding of clean was different here. After a moment, he notices the halfling beckoning in the stairwell. He glances around, but no obvious sign presented itself in the taproom. Leaving his dinner behind, he unfolded from the table and slid over to join the halfling. "Ni thelig? You seek me, small one?"
Aug 12, 2019 6:54 am
so I have followed this old guy up here as he was winking at me, off putting I know, but I think he wanted me to follow him. He’s gone into a door upstairs and I think he’s a Wiz like you. So short story long follow me. Cootufy will lead the way to the door the old guy went in and knock.
Aug 12, 2019 7:20 am
Mathfuric says:
so I have followed this old guy up here as he was winking at me, off putting I know, but I think he wanted me to follow him. He’s gone into a door upstairs and I think he’s a Wiz like you. So short story long follow me. Cootufy will lead the way to the door the old guy went in and knock.
Gwylihim followed behind, cautiously. He felt some conflict about speaking to another practitioner in his weakened state, but the chance of more knowledge was irresistible.
Last edited August 12, 2019 7:20 am
Aug 12, 2019 9:32 am
OOC:
What is spoiler wrapper? Though I think that Note is ok with me. What do you guys think - note?
Aug 12, 2019 7:08 pm
[ +- ] Spoiler wrapper
Aug 12, 2019 7:09 pm
Tani says:
OOC:
What is spoiler wrapper? Though I think that Note is ok with me. What do you guys think - note?
[ +- ] Spoiler
Aug 13, 2019 10:14 am
Tani sent a note to Mathfuric
Aug 13, 2019 10:16 am
Tani sent a note to JourneyMan
Aug 13, 2019 10:23 am
Like a 5 year old Cootufy skips into the room and sits down helping himself to the food and drink, Thank you, he starts with a cheeky smile, This is my friend Gwylihim, he’s an elf. I saw you downstairs and thought he’s an interesting fellow and probably knows a lot about things interesting in this area, being of interest to me so I would like to talk to him. Then when you winked I thought that you thought that we had the same thought.
Last edited August 13, 2019 10:47 am
Aug 13, 2019 10:48 am
Aug 13, 2019 10:49 am
Aug 13, 2019 4:32 pm
Mathfuric sent a note to JourneyMan
Oh goodie sounds fun I’m keen, What are you offering as a reward for this?
Last edited August 13, 2019 4:33 pm
Aug 13, 2019 4:50 pm
Mathfuric says:
JourneyMan sent a note to JourneyMan
Oh goodie sounds fun I’m keen, What are you offering as a reward for this?
"Kayen Telva, master of sword and spell... he was seeking to help against the menace of the giants of the north, was he not?"

"...I think before a reward can be discussed, we should know what this item is, that you wish delivered unto them?"
Aug 13, 2019 6:05 pm
Aug 13, 2019 6:11 pm
Aug 13, 2019 6:17 pm
Keeping up with the discussion, Rewards would be nice to pay the costs here. I must agree.
Aug 13, 2019 7:02 pm
Quote:
Cootufy says, 'Oh goodie sounds fun I’m keen, What are you offering as a reward for this?

The old man says, '300gp for each member of the party that is still alive that transports the item to my colleagues and presents themselves at Darkshelf village.

The old man turns to you and says, 'For someone so inexperienced, you are quite well misinformed or subject to rumor and gossip. Maybe wise ears is what you may need. Kayen Telva is young and not much more experienced than yourself though I have no doubt that one day Kayen and Dread will be as infamous as you claim. As to the item ...'
"Goheno nin. As you say, I am inexperienced, and ill-informed about many matters of import. However, I do feel confident in saying that both of us would be better served by contract for a solid sum. If the opposition we face is as deadly as you imply, then those who survive are due greater reward. And if we were to show with a dozen henchmen, demanding payment for each member, you would be equally ill-used, thand?

So let us instead say 1500 gold - a third to be given now, as funds for supplies and to protect ourselves, so that we can ensure the safe arrival of your package on the long road to Darkshelf. And the remaining coin to be given upon delivery."
OOC:
Oops, that was my fault. I played Kayen Telva back in the day, but I forgot what I played him in.
Aug 13, 2019 8:04 pm
Oh pretty ring and adventure what more is there in life, Danger! And you throw that in as well I had a feeling you would be interesting, Cootufy was saying as he literally could not stop bouncing in his chair. Both the Old man and Gywlihim can see that he is just itching to take the ring as he stares wide eyed 👁 at it.
Last edited August 13, 2019 8:08 pm
Aug 14, 2019 7:55 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.