Hm... seems like you're using IE. Can I suggest a better browser, such as Firefox, Chrome or Opera? There are other choices too.

If you wanna stick with IE, or can't switch, I'll warn you right now, while most of this site should work with IE, stuff might come up buggy, so you might not enjoy it as much...

1.0 - The Lion, The Witch, and the Demon

Dec 28, 2015 4:56 pm
PhantomNimbus sent a note to CancerMan
[passed note to Breech-a]

Daemon's smile broadens a bit. He removes the chip from his desk and tosses it over to Mack. There is full schematics on that, security seems fairly low from what we have seen. There will be pay, I'm nothing if not a fair gangster. You have your supplies, which should be more than enough to do the job. He flips a switch on his desk and the vid feeds behind him go black. There is no need for ill will here. I should kill you all where you stand for what you did to my club, but you seem to have a skill for combat. To show you there are no hard feelings I will give you use of my two guards out there. Elphi and Leon, their skills ought to help you get your task accomplished easily.
Dec 28, 2015 5:20 pm
BR33CH-A remains still. The idea of having inter-departmental escorts always rubbed his circuitry the wrong way. While he does not doubt their combat ability having survived in the employ of this gangster, BR33CH-A questions whether they have their own agenda besides lending a helping hand.
Dec 28, 2015 10:07 pm
"Fair enough -- we'll go review this. If we decide we could make use of Elphi and Leon, we'll swing by and ask very politely for their help. But for now, I suspect the crew would like to review the information and make sure we don't have another... borderline fiasco to add to our list of accomplishments."

Mack looks at the others. "We good to go folks?"
Dec 29, 2015 12:35 am
Deamon considers your words and nods a silent agreement with the terms of the deal.
Dec 29, 2015 1:10 am
Preserver nods towards Mack and says, "Sounds workable. Ready to move out."
Last edited December 29, 2015 2:17 pm, a total of 1 time
Dec 29, 2015 5:49 am
Kessel grins and gives a thumbs up. "Good to go, chief!"
Dec 29, 2015 3:40 pm
Figuring 2 out of 3 counts for a majority, Mack nods. "Let's get, then." He nods to Daemon, "Thank you for the opportunity -- we'll be in touch." With that, Mack will head back out, intent on picking up his weapons and getting the crew back to base to consider how to review the information and gather what's necessary to ensure a smoother operation.
Dec 29, 2015 3:52 pm
Breecha finally moves, detaching from his position and being the last to leave the room. He will pick up whatever supplies remain to be retrieved and carry it to the van.
Dec 29, 2015 4:53 pm
Gathering up your stuff Leon and Elphi give you one final parting nod as you walk out the door, through the warehouse, and out to your van. It's still parked where you left it. You now have your new supplies from the deal as well as the small anti-matter explosive. You are free to exit the compound and go where you please.

I've already sent a message to Tymora updating her with how things went. It mostly just said 'badly', PHANTOM chimes in over comms, breaking his silence during the meeting, We may need to discuss her choice in contacts in the future.

GM: You have now added the following supplies to your group supplies:

- 5 healing stims
- 100 rounds of sidearm ammunition
- 100 rounds of SMG ammunition
- 40 shotgun shells
- 2 Incendiary Grenades
- 1 Timed Anti-matter Explosive

Did we just want these to stay in the group stuff for now or do people want to add them to character sheets for themselves?
Dec 29, 2015 5:08 pm
In the interest of keeping the stash thread clean and readable, I'll post what Breecha requests here:
7 bullets to refill his pistol, plus another 30 for two extra clips
4 shotgun shells
1 healing stim

I'll add these to my character sheet, and the stash thread can be updated accordingly.
Dec 29, 2015 5:34 pm
GM: Perfect, I updated the stash. Maybe we could use the OOC thread for requests? I've never run a game with a group stash, but it seems useful for this type of game.
Dec 29, 2015 6:59 pm
Mack ensures everyone's piled into the van and drives, casual-like, back to home base. He notes to Kessel and the others, "Be careful how much hacking you do from home -- we don't need the cops on us like last time. If we're going to do some nosing around that might cause trouble, consider some sort of net cafe or something."
Dec 30, 2015 3:38 am
I'll stick to public forums initially and leave you guys to figure out what to make of the data Daemon provided." Preserver starts researching the area that their targets claim. He starts by searching for restaurants in the area and then moving ot news feeds and eventually to police reports. Since he;s sticking to public records, he's probably being overly cautious, but better to do it this way then trigger some kind of alert with a direct search.
Last edited December 30, 2015 3:38 am, a total of 1 time

Rolls

Investigation - (1d20)

( 13 ) = 13

Dec 31, 2015 4:43 am
PhantomNimbus sent a note to foolsmask
[ note to preserver ]
Dec 31, 2015 5:15 am
Breecha sits quietly in his assigned place in the back of the van. As the team drives, he sends an encrypted message to Tymora documenting the completion of their mission and their impending return. The team can see the notification of message delivery in their HUDs and read the message if they so choose:

Subject: Cargo Secured. Message Body: Payment Delivered. Returning To Base. Message Addendum: Have Received Demand For Service From Supplier. Recorded Audio/Visual Files Available For Upload. Attachment Image: [Snapshot of Daemon's grinning face]
Last edited December 31, 2015 5:16 am, a total of 1 time
Dec 31, 2015 4:50 pm
Pulling into our hidey-hole, Mack shifts the van into park and exhales heavily. "I really need to learn how to talk my way out of crap like this better." Looking towards Kessel and the warforged in the back he says, "Do you net-goblins want to dig around and see what you can find before we meet to discuss the plan?"
Dec 31, 2015 4:57 pm
Breecha busies himself with unloading the supplies from the van. Meanwhile, a portion of his processors dedicate themselves to drawing up schematics for personal upgrades; he will run these by Kessel and Tymora when there is an opportunity.
Jan 3, 2016 6:22 pm
"Well, my research has confirmed what Daemon has said about the Sixers is true. Not that we had a reason to doubt based on his relationship with Tymora. What I'm saying is that I believe we are confronting a typical street gang with little power or reach beyond the portion of the neighborhood they are able to hold through fear and violence. This is unlikely a conspiracy, actual "honest" work."

Preserver helps BR33CH-A unload the van. "Now we just need to go over the intel we got to get the specifics of this job."
Jan 3, 2016 6:49 pm
"Advisory: Reconnaissance," monotones Breecha. "Determine Capabilities In Numbers, Armament, Protection, Magic. We Have Location Of Target And No Deadline To Complete Task."

Breecha places the last of the supplies in the garage, and adds, "Query: Factory History, Original Owner And Purpose."
Last edited January 3, 2016 6:49 pm, a total of 1 time
Jan 3, 2016 11:43 pm
Mack nods, "Quite right, Breech. Those are good suggestions. I'm no shadow dancer, but I can keep quiet when I need to, usually. I suppose I could do the initial recon -- some random smuggler nosing around may not generate too much suspicion." He shrugs, "Though, I'm happy enough if someone else wants to take that job."
3 of 4
< 1 2 3 4 >

Thread locked