load previous
Aug 6, 2019 10:50 am
Character submitted, just sorting gear, can you check it please

Halfling Thief
Last edited August 6, 2019 11:09 am
Aug 6, 2019 3:29 pm
Rolls for my character

Rolls

Rolling for hit points (total is halved) - (1d10+1, 1d4)

1d10+1 : (2) + 1 = 3

1d4 : (4) = 4

Rolling for gold (total x10) - (5d4)

(44222) = 14

Aug 7, 2019 8:17 am
So far in the party we have ...

A Halfling Thief, a Human Cleric and an Elven Fighter/Magic-User!

Could these three characters please post into the adventure as I just want to get started. Could the rest of you please post up your characters so we can get on with the adventure?

Thanks!
Tani
Aug 7, 2019 8:41 pm
@Tani is it OK to shuffle the stats around? I'm thinking this party needs more of a tank than I can make with STR 7
Aug 8, 2019 8:44 am
YES! Shuffle the stats around or simply roll again if you want to!
Aug 8, 2019 9:35 pm
Rolling for gold and hp

Rolls

Gold (x10) - (5d4)

(24431) = 14

HP - (1d10)

(8) = 8

Aug 8, 2019 10:28 pm
Sorry I assume max.. rolling...LOL.. still max. :)
Last edited August 8, 2019 10:28 pm

Rolls

HP - (1d8)

(8) = 8

Aug 9, 2019 6:50 am
GeneCortess says:
Sorry I assume max.. rolling...LOL.. still max. :)
Well done!
Aug 9, 2019 5:40 pm
OOC:
Just realized I never posted my character
Gwylihim
Class: Fighter 1 / Mage 1 * Race: Elf
XP: 0/0
AC: 4
HP: 3/3
STR 13
+100 weight allowance, 1-2 open doors
INT 16
8th level spells, +5 languages: Goblin, Lizardman, Hobgoblin, Kobold, Orcish, Ogrish,
WIS 15
+1 save vs magic
DEX 16
+1 init & ranged, -2 AC
CON 8
60% system shock
CHA 13
+5% reaction adjustment

None recognize him now, but the elf was once a sorcerer of great power, and arrogance filled his heart. He sought lore that was lost and forbidden, until the day his hubris was finally answered. Within the decaying halls of Thel'Anoth waited a wraith who guarded it's old treasures jealously. Neither magic nor blade was enough to stop the creature, and his mithral mail was useless as pieces of his soul were torn out of him. He lay dying, a shadowy claw gripping his heart, his skin bleached to a corpse white; when suddenly the wraith relented. The killing blow quite literally in its grasp, it released and disappeared.

The elf crawled his way free. He was helpless, his power and magic stripped from him, but no more creatures challenged him as he left. Shame scorched him then, a sick ember burning in his gut. He could not return to his people, or even his name as the creature he had now become. He traveled to the lands of Men, calling himself Gwylihim, "Shattered One." Here, he hoped, he could rebuild what had been taken from him.

At quiet times, he reflects. Mercy is not a trait often known among the creatures of death. Why would such a being spare him? Did something else intercede on his behalf? At times, he fears that he might never find the answers; other times, he fears what it may mean if he does.
Aug 9, 2019 5:53 pm
JourneyMan says:
OOC:
Just realized I never posted my character
Gwylihim
Class: Fighter 1 / Mage 1 * Race: Elf
XP: 0/0
AC: 4
HP: 3/3
STR 13
+100 weight allowance, 1-2 open doors
INT 16
8th level spells, +5 languages: Goblin, Lizardman, Hobgoblin, Kobold, Orcish, Ogrish,
WIS 15
+1 save vs magic
DEX 16
+1 init & ranged, -2 AC
CON 8
60% system shock
CHA 13
+5% reaction adjustment

None recognize him now, but the elf was once a sorcerer of great power, and arrogance filled his heart. He sought lore that was lost and forbidden, until the day his hubris was finally answered. Within the decaying halls of Thel'Anoth waited a wraith who guarded it's old treasures jealously. Neither magic nor blade was enough to stop the creature, and his mithral mail was useless as pieces of his soul were torn out of him. He lay dying, a shadowy claw gripping his heart, his skin bleached to a corpse white; when suddenly the wraith relented. The killing blow quite literally in its grasp, it released and disappeared.

The elf crawled his way free. He was helpless, his power and magic stripped from him, but no more creatures challenged him as he left. Shame scorched him then, a sick ember burning in his gut. He could not return to his people, or even his name as the creature he had now become. He traveled to the lands of Men, calling himself Gwylihim, "Shattered One." Here, he hoped, he could rebuild what had been taken from him.

At quiet times, he reflects. Mercy is not a trait often known among the creatures of death. Why would such a being spare him? Did something else intercede on his behalf? At times, he fears that he might never find the answers; other times, he fears what it may mean if he does.
Awesome background!
Aug 9, 2019 10:33 pm
That is a cool background, might have to think mine over a bit 🤔

Character Name: Cootufy
Race: Halfling. Class: Thief
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Hit Points: 6

STR: 12
- Hit Adj: Nrm / Dmg Adj: None / Wt Adj: +100 / Open Doors: 1-2 / Bend Bars: 4%
INT: 11
-
WIS: 11
- Magical Adj: None
DEX: 16
- Reaction/Attacking Adj: +1 / Defense Adj: -2
CON: 16
- Hit Point Adj: +2 / System Shock: 95% / Ressurect Survival: 96%
CHR: 13
- Max. Hench #: 5 / Loyalty Base: Nrm / Reaction Adj.: +5%

Saving Throws;
Paralyze/ Poison: 13 (Race/Con poison only +5)
Petrify Poly: 12
Rod, Staff or Wand: 14 (Race/Con +5)
Breath Weapon: 16
Spells: 15 (Race/Con +5)
Last edited August 9, 2019 10:34 pm
Aug 9, 2019 10:36 pm
Just letting know I am on a business trip from today until Sunday 18th, will post as I can but will be back onboard properly after 18th. Hopefully this week will give me some time to refine his background 😄
Aug 10, 2019 12:29 am
Mathfuric says:
Just letting know I am on a business trip from today until Sunday 18th, will post as I can but will be back onboard properly after 18th. Hopefully this week will give me some time to refine his background 😄
Are you wanting me to play him or shall he just tag along?
Aug 10, 2019 1:06 am
ROLL CALL

So far in the party we have:

Cootufy, a (Halfling) Thief; Brocken Mountainsword, a (Human) Fighter, Cordon Baringer, a (Human) Cleric and Gwylihim, an (Eleven) Fighter/Magic-User.

Question: Does the party wish me to create an NPC to tag along or are you all ok? Either that or ask some of your Gamer Plane friends to join in.
Aug 10, 2019 1:35 am
Tani says:
Mathfuric says:
Are you wanting me to play him or shall he just tag along?
If you need to move the plot along I am happy for you to play him, he is pretty much a happy go lucky guy who can be an annoyingly cheerful, will always on the look out for targets to utilise as a gain for his own better 🧐
Aug 10, 2019 8:59 am
I’m happy to move on as we are currently, but if you think we’ll need help then please give us an NPC until someone else wish to join us.
Aug 10, 2019 12:39 pm
If the DM thinks we might need an NPC, then there's trouble brewing.... we should say yes ;-)

Just going over the rules on weapon proficiency (p. 36/37 PHB), is the rule on proficiency applied to a general weapon type, or more specific, e.g. is the proficiency in long swords, or just swords?
Aug 10, 2019 1:55 pm
@Tani I think my character sheet is now ready. Apologies again for the delay. Please could you check / accept?
Aug 11, 2019 2:13 am
discourage says:
If the DM thinks we might need an NPC, then there's trouble brewing.... we should say yes ;-)

Just going over the rules on weapon proficiency (p. 36/37 PHB), is the rule on proficiency applied to a general weapon type, or more specific, e.g. is the proficiency in long swords, or just swords?
Absolutely correct!

ALL PLAYERS ... please ensure that you include your WEAPON PROFICIENCY in your Character Sheet. Just edit the original post of your Character Sheet.
Sep 7, 2019 3:35 pm
Just to clarify, are we using AD&D 1e or 2e? And do the stat rolls have to be used in order or can I rearrange them?

Stat Rolls:
Stat 1 - 15

Stat 2 - 15

Stat 3 - 11

Stat 4 - 15

Stat 5 - 15

Stat 6 - 12
Last edited September 7, 2019 3:37 pm

Rolls

Stat 1 - (4d6)

(5641) = 16

Stat 2 - (4d6)

(5614) = 16

Stat 3 - (4d6)

(4423) = 13

Stat 4 - (4d6)

(1555) = 16

Stat 5 - (4d6)

(6316) = 16

Stat 6 - (4d6)

(3354) = 15

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.