1.3 Slaver's Lair

load previous
Dec 20, 2015 10:25 am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I am waiting for 4 more posts.
Dec 20, 2015 1:33 pm
Seneia feels the magical fire upon her and draws from the teachings of the Way of the Four Elements. She lets the fire flow over and past her like water, leaving her bare hands arms slightly singed, but the rest of her unhurt.

Seneia shakes her head to clear her vision and runs after the elf, moving 80'.
Dec 20, 2015 3:36 pm
I keep running towards that cleric, shouting obscenities at him in frustration.

OOC: vicious mockery- must succeed on a Wisdom saving throw (13) or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.

Rolls

Damage? - (1d4)

(1) = 1

Dec 20, 2015 3:47 pm
Knowing that he is unlikely to catch up to the fleeing enemies Szent will hold his position and check his surroundings.

Rolls

Perception - (1d20+1)

(18) + 1 = 19

Dec 21, 2015 4:08 am
Round 4 cont

Alanya casts vicious mockery on cleric.

Szent can't keep up with the speed of the pursuit and decides to stay near their camp.

Seneia dashes towards the elf (now just 10' behind). Both are running up the stairs.

Weylan stays with Szent.

Eiden reels from the bolt and thinks **i can do that too** He strikes the cleric for 19 damage. The spiritual hammer is lagging behind the action.

Rufio continues to "observe".

Cleric: 22 damage
Elf: 0 damage

End of Round 4

Feylinde you are up... You continue to run towards the cleric and will catch up this round after a dash.

Rolls

Cleric wisdom save - (1d20+4)

(2) + 4 = 6

Damage - (1d4)

(3) = 3

Dec 21, 2015 4:20 am
Round 5

Feylinde catches up with the cleric.

Cleric unleashes sacred flame on Elden (dex save DC 13 or take 5 damage).

The Elf casts fire bolt at Seneia then runs 30' up the stairs, arriving in the guard room. (40' ahead of monk).

Everyone's turn.

Rolls

Fire bolt - (1d20+5, 1d10)

1d20+5 : (11) + 5 = 16

1d10 : (1) = 1

Dec 21, 2015 7:02 am
Seneia barely notices the second fire bolt as she dashes up the stairs. She reaches the elf, turning the final couple steps into a leap, led by her fists ready to greet the elf.

Rolls

Attacks (Flurry of Blows for free unarmed) - (1d20+4, 1d20+4)

1d20+4 : (7) + 4 = 11

1d20+4 : (15) + 4 = 19

Damage (if hits) - (1d4+2, 1d4+2)

1d4+2 : (2) + 2 = 4

1d4+2 : (1) + 2 = 3

Dec 21, 2015 3:54 pm
OOC: Wisdom save vs Hold Person (occurs at the very end of this round)
Last edited December 22, 2015 8:28 am

Rolls

Wisdom save vs Hold Person - (1d20)

(3) = 3

Dec 21, 2015 3:57 pm
Elden is too slow to avoid the Sacred Flame and crumples to the ground in a heap

EDIT: added Death Save
Last edited December 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Rolls

Dex Save vs sacred flame - (1d20)

(11) = 11

Death Save - (1d20)

(7) = 7

Dec 21, 2015 5:03 pm
Seeing that Elden has hit the ground Szent will make his way towards him and check on his condition.

(Assuming that he can see him AND can get to him this turn)

Rolls

Medicine Check (Either to stabilize, if needed, or check on his condition) - (1d20+1)

(20) + 1 = 21

Dec 22, 2015 5:31 am
I see Elden fall, and immediately turn on the cleric and attempt to smack him in the face with the blunt side of my rapier to knock him out.

Rolls

Attack? - (1d20+2)

(16) + 2 = 18

Damage? - (1d8+2)

(1) + 2 = 3

Dec 22, 2015 6:11 pm
Feylinde ran for few seconds to catch up with the others and, finally, a target. Just in time to see Elden fall, there the damned cleric.

*Szent will take care of him* she thought, starting invoking her patron's powers.

OOC. So i dashed this round and can attack on next one. Am I correct? ^_^
Dec 23, 2015 12:22 am
Initiative order: Feylinde, Baddies,Alanya, Szent, Seneia, Weylan, Eiden, Rufio

Alanya sees Elden fall, and the cleric meets her wrath. Smacking him with her rapier the astonished cleric crumples to the ground.

Meanwhile only Seneia is keeping pace with the elf. Finally she catches up and plants a fist in his smug face. (3 damage).

End of Round 5

Beginning Round 6

Feylinde is about to hit the cleric when she sees Alanya take him down. She nods to Alanya with respect.

Only the elf remains. Now toe to toe with a monk, his prospects are not looking good. With a smile he raises his arms in surrender.

Rest of party to go...
Dec 23, 2015 5:11 am
Weylan will eventually catch up to Seneia, panting after running up the stairs...
Dec 23, 2015 5:38 am
"Anyone have rope? We need to tie up this guy before he wakes up!"
Dec 23, 2015 5:48 am
When the cleric falls to Alanya's wrath his magical hold on Rufio is released. Cursing, Rufio rushes forward but knows he can never catch up. He pauses by Szent kneeling over Elden. "He alright?" He then goes back and searches the fallen half-orc and halfling for clues.
Dec 23, 2015 9:34 am
Seneia prepares to follow her punches with a hefty round-house kick, but holds herself back when the elf raises his hands. She watches him carefully for few moments, daring him to do something stupid.

"All right", she says finally and nods back towards the others. "Someone's being smart. Let's go back, we'll want to have a word or few with you. After you."

Seneia lets the elf go past her and follows him close, ready to react should the elf try anything stupid. "A free tip, friend. Using fire magic against a tiefling isn't your best move."
Dec 23, 2015 3:45 pm
Kneeling at Elden's side Szent recites a few words under his breath while holding his hand palm up above the Cleric's head.

Casting 'Cure Wounds' on Elden.

Rolls

Healing - (1d8+2)

(6) + 2 = 8

Dec 24, 2015 2:28 am
Combat over.

The elf looks a little embarrassed at Seneia's comment then recovers with a quip. "I knew that. I really had no intention of killing you, which is more than you did for my friends. I just wanted to escape... To survive."

(Ooc: please see my Christmas thread)
Dec 24, 2015 5:51 pm
As Feylinde sees the elf well watched by Seneia, a grin appear on her face.
She then talk inside the mind of the elf (telepathically) ""I'm inside your mind elf! Now don't try to lie on our questions, give us what we want to know and everything will go right. Believe me, you don't want to upset us. My mates will ask question, while I'll just stay here inside and watch hehehe"".

OOC: of course I can only speak inside his mind, but I cannot read it neither hear what he'd answer to my menace. :P I'm just trying to intimidate - scare / deceive / me ... so i'll add both rolls to the post... it's up to you Merlin to chose what roll to consider ^_^
Last edited December 24, 2015 5:52 pm

Rolls

Intimidation - (1d20+3)

(13) + 3 = 16

Deception - (1d20+5)

(5) + 5 = 10

load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.