General OOC

Aug 30, 2019 9:00 pm
This is the thread we will use for all of our Out-of-Character talk, dice rolls, etc. That way we can keep the IC thread clean, so we can read it like a story (with pictures!).

If you haven't finished your character sheet yet, that's step 1. While you're at it, make sure to hit me up on Discord so I'll know your Discord name! Mine's @Caystodd (creative, I know).

I'm going on a date(ish) tonight, so I'll probably get us started tomorrow. We are going to start right with some action and then flash back to how we got there, so be ready!
Aug 30, 2019 9:29 pm
Aaaaaallright. Then I'm looking forwards to tomorrow. Good luck on your date
Maybe I'm dumb but I couldn't add you. Discord tells me that it needs a username and a tag number like @Caystodd#[four-digit-number]
Last edited August 30, 2019 10:04 pm
Aug 30, 2019 10:08 pm
Good luck on your date! I think I did my character sheet but, if not, gonna be done tomorrow, after some work on my project.
Aug 30, 2019 10:09 pm
Just checked. It's serviceable but I'll likely make notes on spells and such and convert it into this site
Aug 30, 2019 10:58 pm
Thanks for having me caystodd, my character sheet is mechanically complete and I should have the backstory done by monday.

Regarding the party what is the current composition? I ask because I can easily switch my circle to moon if we need more frontline support, and wanted to check with everyone else.
Aug 30, 2019 11:32 pm
I'm a front line cleric. I don't know about the others.
Aug 31, 2019 4:08 am
Hey there! Thanks for inviting me! I'm really excited for this game :D

@somebox: I've got a squishy little warlock. I will probably try to keep him off the frontline. :P
Aug 31, 2019 7:50 am
Looks like we got Paladin, Life Cleric, Sorcerer, Warlock, Rogue and land Druid. Should be interesting haha
Aug 31, 2019 12:05 pm
Scrol says:
Maybe I'm dumb but I couldn't add you. Discord tells me that it needs a username and a tag number like @Caystodd#[four-digit-number]
Nope. I is the dumb one. :-D

@Caystodd#8294
Melanqolia says:
Just checked. It's serviceable but I'll likely make notes on spells and such and convert it into this site
Yes! Everyone, make a post in this forum with your character name. This will be your character thread. There, we can talk about character stuff and you can keep track of everything you want to keep track of in that first post. Make sense?
somebox says:
I should have the backstory done by monday.
Don't work too hard on that. You're a teenager. You shouldn't have much of a backstory. :-D You are the "best and the brightest" from your kingdom, whatever that means. That's plenty!

And as you do write your backstory, leave plenty of room for changes and additions. We are going to create the history of the world together and you'll want to be able to connect your story that the larger story.
NinjaTeeHart says:
Looks like we got Paladin, Life Cleric, Sorcerer, Warlock, Rogue and land Druid. Should be interesting haha
That looks correct, yes! Good group!
Aug 31, 2019 12:10 pm
Also, we have a channel on the GamersPlane discord.

Discord server invite: https://discordapp.com/invite/Z7rDyKb

#curnbrey_citadel
Aug 31, 2019 3:38 pm
I put up the first thread. When all the characters are finished, I'll unlock it and the game can begin. Here are a few assumptions the game will proceed with:

1. Ishmee (Orc-blooded Paladin played by Wratched) discovered the hole in the basement that led down to the depths (she included it in her story, so....why not? :-D) She's been to the door once but never beyond it.

2. You all have known each other for at least a week (longer, if you like). You all get along well enough that you were willing to break the rules, sneak out of your rooms at night, to follow Ishmee down to the dungeons. Keep that in mind as you RP.

3. When we get to a good spot in the delve to break from the action, we'll flash back to tell the story of how you all decided to go on this adventure once Ishmee told you about the hole at the last night of the banquet.

If you need to reread the game ad history and story material to be sure that your character is in line with what we want to do here, please do that now. If you have questions, just ask.
Aug 31, 2019 3:52 pm
Cool! Okey!
Aug 31, 2019 4:48 pm
Okay everything is complete on my end, my character sheet is public if anyone needs to look at it.
Aug 31, 2019 4:50 pm
same
Aug 31, 2019 5:10 pm
I'm ready! Is there a thing you have to do to make your character public?
Caystodd says:
1. Ishmee (Orc-blooded Paladin played by Wratched) discovered the hole in the basement that led down to the depths (she included it in her story, so....why not? :-D) She's been to the door once but never beyond it.
Awesome! Thanks for doing that!
Aug 31, 2019 5:14 pm
Wratched says:
I'm ready! Is there a thing you have to do to make your character public?
No that I can see, but what do I know? :-D
Aug 31, 2019 5:24 pm
I just put a link in, i assumed that would work
Aug 31, 2019 5:35 pm
@melanqolia not quite

Go to your characters page, and to the right of all your characters are several icons, selecting the book shaped one so that it is glowing red means it's public, so anyone can look at it. By default only the gm can see people's sheets.
Aug 31, 2019 5:37 pm
ooooooooooh, cool! Thanks
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.