Main Thread

load previous
Dec 14, 2015 12:23 am
"Steve" continues his experiments and repair/hacking of the mouse droid in his hide-away in the bowls of the ship.
Dec 14, 2015 1:47 am
To Leokri the jedi master says, "Yes, Vibbin is a padawan I'll transmit the coordinates of the last planet he was known to be on to your ship's nav computer. And we should be able to get a reasonable med bay set up for your task." They'll upgrade the makeshift med bay in he ship into a more functional. And add a pool of 10 stim packs to be divided among the crew.
Orninoh, after talking to some of the jedi here, you are able to get Owen transfered to the medical facilities in this temple.
Steve, you are able to fix it up, and you are able to access it's basic functions to it will follow you when able, but you were not able to make it sentient. That'll be a much more involved task So whenever you get chances to work on it, roll with 3 purples and we'll keep track of the successes. Once you've managed to get 10 total successes it'll be sentient.

Unless anyone has anything more they want to do here we can go the the given coordinates for the padawan assuming that's how you guys want to figure out where the general is.
Dec 14, 2015 2:17 am
Mordecai will meet with the quartermaster to see what modifications can be made to his equipment to increase combat effectiveness. If nothing of use can be obtained, he will return to the ship.
Dec 14, 2015 2:22 am
You'll be able to find 1 attachment for your lightsaber. Which one did you want?
Dec 14, 2015 3:45 am
Whatever'll up damage.
Dec 14, 2015 1:28 pm
(OoC: I actually was trying to get Owen conscious so we can find out where to deliver his package before we leave. Would hate for you to keep popping up some bounty hunters to kill us for stealing/finding stuff. If not I guess we're going to broker a deal before we leave planet yeah?)

Once Orninoh knew the diagnosis of the patient Owen if he'd be out for sometime past a day to several years or if he was up and could talk he'd report back on what he found out to the crew, he'd talk to the Quartermaster about getting a three point harness and some extra loadouts for his longarm. Considering he had a backpack with medical supplies to carry it would be helpful when running towards or away from things to not constantly be wondering if he'd stumble and knock himself out with his weapon... If the word hadn't spread of his rudeness earlier he'd ask if getting some better armor was doable than padded armor. If not he'd be thankful for what he got.

(OoC: I didn't see some along the lines available actually but would I need anti venom or strains of venom to produce cures? I don't think there's venom from what I read but it's possible I guess. Or am I overthinking this and it's a Medical Roll? Mostly looking for a Three Point Harness, some loadouts if possible and any medical supplies they'd like to give me. Mostly cheap stuff. Maybe better armor but it's not a major concern... we're all doomed. XD)
Last edited December 14, 2015 1:28 pm
Dec 14, 2015 2:46 pm
When he gets a private moment, Ban checks his contact list to see if he knows anyone on planet he could off-load the contraband to.

OOC: Would you like a Streetwise or Knowledge: Underworld check? Also, it would be important to know if this contact knows Vakim as Vakim or the Ban Sarn identity. Or is that just not happening right now. I don't need to push us into a side quest if it'll derail the game, but Vakim would consider it a bad idea to travel around on some mission with a cargo hold full of very valuable but very illegal stuff. He's trying to keep a low profile after all.
Dec 15, 2015 4:25 am
OOC: If an when the crew comms "Steve" that the Jedi will allow them access to some gear, he would run out and grab a bunch of droid parts, along with a bunch of stuff to help with ship and computer repair. I am inputting this now to save time later.
Last edited December 15, 2015 4:26 am
Dec 15, 2015 7:30 pm
Leokri will spend some time with the quartermaster to see if there's equipment on hand to improve the ability for the lightsaber to do more significant damage when it lands a hit.

OOC: Can I get the parts necessary to add the 'reduce critical rating' mod? I think it'd reduce it to 1, meaning I'd require 1 advantage to invoke a critical?
Dec 17, 2015 7:55 pm
Remnant, let's get a 3 purple medicine check, but you can have 2 boosts from the equipment and help available.

Friar, make a 2 purple Streetwise to see what contacts are available. Threat from the check will have them know you as Vakim, otherwise it's your choice.

Falryx, the Quartermaster will give you the equipment needed to mod your crystal. You'll need to make a 1 purple Mechanics but you can add your force die to it using the white pips as successes.
Dec 17, 2015 8:07 pm
Once at the facility Orninoh was surprised how much free reign he had to move around and 'work'.

Lets see if we can get this guy talking... as he got to work.

(I heal an additional +2 Wounds from Surgeon R2)

Rolls

Medical Check (Int 3 Rank 3) +2 BD due to facility

1 Success, 7 Advantage, 3 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 4 Advantage

Dec 17, 2015 8:19 pm
Vakim sneaks to a quiet corner and makes a quick call...
Last edited December 17, 2015 8:20 pm

Rolls

Streetwise

2 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success

Dec 17, 2015 8:52 pm
Remnant: Owen's eyes flutter open, then he jumps with a start, looking around in a panic. Then what looks like recognition cokes across his face as he relaxes back into his bed. "Did you really have to bring me here? Couldn't you have just let me die out in space?"

Friar: Your contact picks up the comm call, "Hey bud, didn't expect to be hearing from you anytime soon. What can I do for yah?"
Dec 17, 2015 9:02 pm
Pulling off gloves Orninoh sighed, most of the time he brought someone back from the brink they were at least thankful to be alive... or to not have a previously imbedded object sticking out or through them.

"I guess we could have... it would have been easier." Orninoh admitted, "Guess you're stuck with being alive for now." Orninoh stated before pulling his commlink.

"Steve. Your 'Fleshy Master Owen' is awake and kicking... is he always so grumpy and preferred state vegetable like or dead?" he would state once he got in contact with the robot.

Guess I'm not the winner of the gloomiest... he thought to himself.

As he packed up his personal tools he looked tot he man, "Do you know what happened and what you were doing at the time?"
Dec 17, 2015 9:02 pm
"Well now, me neither old hoss. But a nice surprise landed in my lap. A very...spicy surprise. Worth a lot to the right people. My new crew and I are looking to offload quick, can we set up a meet?"

This contact knows Vakim as Ban Sarn, luckily. Ban is purposely not giving details over a com channel he is unsure about, in the vicinity of a Jedi temple. He's trying to hint that he's got a large about of Glitterstim to offload, and that he wants to meet and get it done quick.
Dec 17, 2015 9:14 pm
Leokri will wonder off to a room for visiting Jedi to be alone and monkey with his lightsaber.

Success: given the white pips add 2 successes.
Last edited December 17, 2015 9:14 pm

Rolls

Modifying a lightsaber...Int 2, Mech 0.

1 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Threat, 2 White Force Points

Total: 1 Success, 1 Threat

Dec 18, 2015 2:36 am
Remnant: "Well I guess I own you that much seeing as you'very seemingly saved my life. I was delivering cargo to Corellia, which judging by all the green in here, it seems I've made it. But some sort of comet or asteroids collided and dragged my ship out of hyperspace. Beyond that, maybe you could fill me in."

Friar: "You know, do like spicy surprises. Just how much of a surprise are we talking about?

Falryx: You successfully mod your crystal, though it ends up taking longer than you planed.
Dec 18, 2015 7:48 am
"Steve", upon hearing the new Owen is awake bolts out of the ship, clambering up walls and ceilings to get there quickly. Once there, "Steve" climbs on top of the medical bed and says,"This One is pleased that Fleshy Master Owen did not cease to function. This One must report that the High Roller cannot be repaired and was left at the point of impact. These new Fleshy Masters arrived to assist, and I have made sure the cargo is intact and hidden aboard the new ship."
Dec 18, 2015 12:18 pm
Waving a hand towards Steve he nodded "It's as he stated, if it wasn't for him you'd be here. We're trying to find someone to drop the cargo off with before we leave planet... Our new job seems to be slightly suicidal..." he stated with a chuckle before letting out a depressed sigh slipping back into the thoughts of the doom to come. "Besides a cut for the delivery did you need anything else?" Orninoh asked.
Dec 18, 2015 3:08 pm
DarthWash says:
"You know, do like spicy surprises. Just how much of a surprise are we talking about?
We got around (OOC: I forget how much there was, but I tell him an accurate count) crates worth. Interested? We may have to do a deal quick-like. Gotta talk to the rest of the crew."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.