Main Thread

load previous
Dec 18, 2015 5:48 pm
(OoC: I think the measurement you would be looking for is enough you figure that this guy will double-cross you for it. I figure we have about 60 Kilos of something usually dealt with in grams, aka Metric McGuffin)
Dec 18, 2015 10:36 pm
Remnant: "I'll want a good sized cut man. I'm the one who did the brunt of the legwork for this job. What say we split the profits 50/50?"

Friar: "Whew man. That sure is a large surprise. Not sure if it could move all that. I'd take maybe half of that and hopefully whoever owned it doesn't come looking cause that's enough to kill over."
Dec 18, 2015 11:58 pm
When the meeting with the jedi finishes, I follow after the doctor to see if he got any details on the cargo. I arrive as Owen comes to, and when he makes his offer I step forward, "What say we just left you floating out there in the void?" I smile, "The way I see it, there's five of us involved in this shipment, and without any one of us it wouldn't have arrived. Seems like a five way split is fair to me."
Dec 19, 2015 4:46 pm
Leokri is thankfully ignorant of this flagrant flaunting of the laws of the Republic. It's not his job to be a policeman, but these things never turn out well.
Dec 20, 2015 6:30 am
Owen let's out a sigh, "You know what, fine. Just steal all my profits then. We'll split it five ways. Not like their going to let me out of here any time soon. At least not without a lecture about the darkside and all that. Just deliver the cargo to hanger 497 in Coronet City and some of Teeba's men will be there to make the trade. Oh and don't take anything less than 1000 credits for the delivery."
Dec 20, 2015 9:46 am
"Steve" salutes Owen and says, "Yes Fleshy Master Owen, nothing less then 1000 credits. And if more False Fleshy Masters come to take what is not theirs, This One will enter Maintenance Mode and forcefully install Anti-Theft protocols into their Neural-Data Storage Banks like I attempted on the last False Fleshy Masters, although they did not appreciate the upgrades.". After "Steve" finishes, he hops off the medical bed and dashes out of the room, before leaving he pauses before Leorki, obviously scans him and gives him a "thumbs" up and then continues to bolt out of the room.

Before leaving the Jedi temple again though "Steve" stops by the Quarter Master and to try and get some various droid parts.

OOC: Trying to get enough Droid parts to build another Pit-Droid and up-grade the mouse droid to have spider legs so it can more easily move across the ship. I have 5k+ credits to spare in this endeavor, as I am sure the free goodies allowed to us wouldn't account for all I would like to purchase.
Last edited December 20, 2015 9:47 am
Dec 20, 2015 9:41 pm
"Thanks. Rest up. If we're not killed in the inevitable ambush on the trade, I'll see to it that credits find their way to you." I nod and turn and leave. Once clear of the medical bay, I hit the comms and reach out Ban (pretty sure that's the name I know Vakim by?), "I've got details on the intended buyer. A character by the name of Teeba. Heard of 'im?'"
Last edited December 21, 2015 2:19 pm
Dec 21, 2015 1:08 pm
With Owen settled up for the most part and conscious Orninoh bids him farewell and goes with Steve to the Quarter Master to see what he could get for the mission himself.
Dec 21, 2015 1:58 pm
Candi says:
"Thanks. Rest up. If we're not killed in the inevitable ambush on the trade, I'll see to it that credits find their way to you." I nod and turn and leave. Once clear of the medical bay, I hit the comms and reach out Bam (pretty sure that's the name I know Vakim by?), "I've got details on the intended buyer. A character by the name of Teeba. Heard of 'im?'"
You startle Ban in the middle of a hushed comms conversation. "Hang on there," he says into the comms, then covers up the speaker. "Teeba eh, lemme think..."

OOC: GM, I'd like to see if I know Teeba, would you like a Streetwise or Knowledge: Underworld and what would the difficulty be?

Edit:Adding in my Knowledge: Underworld roll. I'm saying that since Vakim has a price on his head, he would for sure pay attention to the Hutts and their dealings.
Last edited December 21, 2015 7:21 pm

Rolls

Knowledge: Underworld (Intellect: 3, 1 rank)

1 Success, 4 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 5 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Threat, 1 Triumph

Dec 21, 2015 4:43 pm
Leokri is finding his work in his lightsaber slightly more consternating than expected, and continues to sequester himself and operate on it.
Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm
Justin: 2000 credits for droid parts.

Friar: it'll be a 4 purple knowledge underground. You can have a boost if your character has regular dealing with hutts, or at least follows hutt politics.
Dec 21, 2015 7:09 pm
I'd be looking for a Weapon Harness (500 credits) p193 EotE Corebook if the Quartermaster had one available for free or purchase.
Dec 21, 2015 11:00 pm
With the droid part in hand, "Steve" books it back to the ship and into his hidey hole.
Last edited December 22, 2015 4:26 am
Dec 22, 2015 3:08 am
sorry about that remnant, I thought I included that in an update a while back. The quartermaster finds and old dusty one in the very back of the warehouse.
Dec 22, 2015 12:54 pm
(OoC: No Worries)

Orninoh makes his way back to the ship in a less expedient manner watching Steve move at a more hurried space, having messaged Vashee on his location in case he'd be needed for anything the doctor went back to the makeshift medical bay. In the downtime he'll go over his medical supplies and without most people around probably sulk about the impending doom they were about to embark on.
Dec 26, 2015 4:37 pm
Leokri eventually emerges from where he was working and looks around for the others. With a sigh, seeing the temple basically empty of his new colleagues, he wanders off towards the space port in search of the others.
Dec 28, 2015 3:59 pm
OOC: So, I added my roll into my last post as an edit. Just making sure you saw that. Can I use the Triumph to say that the contact I am talking to is an underling of Teeba's? So we are already making a deal with the right people?
Dec 29, 2015 3:00 pm
Friar, that'll work perfectly.
Dec 29, 2015 3:37 pm
Ban grins widely at Torhaa, then returns to his comms conversation, now speaking in a booming, boisterous voice instead of the hushed tones he was using before, "Well, well, well good buddy, maybe you might have trouble moving this much, but Teeba sure won't will he? I happen to know he's expecting this particular..."surprise", so maybe you should give him a call and we can set up a nice safe drop. Wha'da'yasay?
Dec 30, 2015 2:02 am
"One second, I'll need to make a call real quick." Bam's contact closes the line for a few minutes before coming back on to it. "Good news my friend. You've managed to find Teeba's shipment. Now he's none too happy that it's not in his pilot's hands, but so long as it's all there, he'll pay you for it. Mate the drop at his private hanger outside Coronet City. I'll send you the exact coordinates now. Good luck buddy."
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.