Main Thread

load previous
Jan 8, 2016 7:22 pm
Leokri nods to Mordecai and fades back into the woodwork, so to speak. He's curious about what's afoot, but figures he doesn't need to stick his nose into anywhere it doesn't belong as long as there's not a Sith at the end of it. His job is hunting Sith, not policing the galaxy.
Jan 8, 2016 7:40 pm
DarthWash says:
The human whispers something to the thug next to him, who then runs back out of the hanger. Then the human turns back to the crew, "Ah, you've got Teeba's delivery. You'll have to forgive our mistake. You see we were expecting a different ship to be bringing it. We'll so long as you've got the packages there shouldn't be any reason for things to get violent here." He motions with his hand for his guards to lower their weapons. "Well now, what are we waiting for. Let's go get it unloaded. Lead the way my friends." he says as he and his crew start up the boarding ramp.
Ban holds up a hand and steps in front of them. "No need to trouble yerselves. Hey Steve, can you and your little buddies make something happen for these fine folks?" He turns back and looks the leader in the eye, "We're gonna need to see Veers or Teeba, and the credits before anything leaves our ship though. I'm sure you understand." Again, his face and demeanor are friendly, but he has his free hand on the butt of a pistol.
Jan 11, 2016 2:14 pm
"Ah Teeba is not on the planet. She doesn't usually make it out this far. But let's not do anything rash my friend." The human says patting his rifle, "We all brought weapons to this little get together."
At that moment the thug who ran off cones back and yells out to the human, "It should be the package boss is looking for." He runs up, and hands a small briefcase to the human who turns and shows its contents to Bam. "There you go, credits. Now bring out the delivery and we can get this over with."
Jan 11, 2016 9:04 pm
Steve, upon hearing Vakim's request grabs the Heavy Blaster Pistol from his back holster, and activates his Fusion Cutter in his left hand and looks up at Vakim and asks, "Does Fleshy Master Vakim mean for This One to activate Combat Mode?"

(as this happens the Spider Droids scamper off of "Steve" and climbs into one of Orninoh's pockets for cover and pokes its head out)
Jan 11, 2016 9:19 pm
Ban's icy stare-down breaks and he does a double-take at Steve. "Well, not quite yet. I was thinkin' maybe you wanted to retrieve our cargo from that nice stash spot you cooked up.". Ban looks back to the human and the case of credits. "You can put that down and kick it over this way. Doc, if you'd do the honors..."
Last edited January 11, 2016 9:21 pm
Jan 11, 2016 10:58 pm
"Steve" seems to look a bit disappointed and pauses a moment before flipping the Fusion Cutter back into his hand and putting the Heavy Blaster Pistol back into its holster on his back. Saluting Vakim Steve replies, "This One will retrieve the 3 crates of Spice for Fleshy Master Vakim." as "Steve" runs back into the Afterburn and around the corner, he sticks his head back around and makes eye contact with the leader of the group of people outside the ship and uses his hand to point at his eye, (making sure the leader of the group notices him) and then points his hand to the leaders eyes a couple of times and then runs to procure the crates of spice.
Jan 12, 2016 4:17 pm
The docotor would gingerly and professionally check the contents of the case facing away from the others in case it was booby trapped... He'd let them know what was inside once he verified it.
Last edited January 12, 2016 4:18 pm
Jan 13, 2016 2:54 am
Leokri smirks at the droid and continues to leave well enough alone. However, he will begin to relax and feel the Force flow through him.

:: OOC - committing a Force die to upgrade Vigilance and Perception checks. If these guys make a move, Leokri wants to be first.
Jan 13, 2016 3:02 am
"Well now wit just a second. You've seen the money, now I'll need to see my delivery before I just go hanging you anything."
Jan 13, 2016 7:23 am
Ban grins disarmingly and hold up his hands in a "simmer down" gesture, "Now, now...that's what the droids are about. Cargo's comin"
Jan 16, 2016 1:30 pm
The Doctor purses his lips a bit and glares, not that much of a threat but his jaded tongue flicks out as he mentions the passive aggressive thoughts on his mind, "Fine by me... you inspect the cargo and make sure we didn't pass it off as fakes, slip in a slow acting toxin, or rig it to explode when we're out of range... We'll do the same. We shouldn't have one party or the other having to tell your Boss the other party got greedy due to them being dead and not being able to back up a lie... People in this career and professional certainly don't do such things." he muttered mostly to him and stewed a bit as he pouted.

He'd wait for the cargo to arrive and suggest an inspection on both sides.
Jan 18, 2016 1:54 am
Steve brings the crates full of spice to the ramp. "Ah, it's about time." One of the thugs pops open eah of the crates and examines the contents. "It's all here boss. Looks pure too."

"Good, good."
Then turning back to Bam, "Looks like we got ourselves a deal then. You take the money and we'll take the spice. Boys, start unloading it. You my friend can take this." The human then hands Bam the suitcase of credits.
Jan 18, 2016 4:30 am
"Hold on now boyos! Doc's got a point. So, until we've had a chance to take closer look here, y'all just stay put! Steve, Doc, y'all take a close look at this here case."

Ban steps back and lets Steve and Orninoh examine the case of credits. While this is happening, Ban discretely calls up Veers on his comms.

Let me know if I need to make a stealth check. Ban wants to confirm that these thugs are the right thugs.
Jan 18, 2016 4:50 am
When you try to call Veers, you get no response.
Jan 18, 2016 5:21 am
Ban turns to the leader, pushes back his duster, and draws his two blaster pistols, firing at the leader and yelling, "Its a double-cross!"

Ban is shooting the leader. Initiative roll below. If initiative is not needed, let me know and I will post the attack roll.

Rolls

Initiative; Cool: Pre=2, Ranks=1

1 Success

Total: 1 Success

Jan 18, 2016 6:17 am
Upon hearing Vakim yell and fire, "Steve" says (a bit happily) "Activating Combat Mode" and slams shut the Spice Crate, jumps on top of it then pulls out his Heavy Blaster Pistol and fires at one of the enemy leaders lackeys.

"This One will disassemble and repair the broken pieces of the False Fleshy Masters. This One will Activate Maintenance Mode."
Last edited January 18, 2016 7:04 am

Rolls

initiative roll, presence rank 1

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 18, 2016 12:55 pm
Initiative - Cool 1, Pr 1

Rolls

Initative

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 18, 2016 2:43 pm
I'll need cool or Vigilance checks from the rest of you, assuming you are going to get involved. Friar, you can act in the surprise round with your shots. At close range with 2 pistols, it's 2 purple, but I'm going to spend a destiny point to make it 1 purple 1 red.
Jan 18, 2016 3:03 pm
DarthWash says:
I'll need cool or Vigilance checks from the rest of you, assuming you are going to get involved. Friar, you can act in the surprise round with your shots. At close range with 2 pistols, it's 2 purple, but I'm going to spend a destiny point to make it 1 purple 1 red.
Sounds good. One purple one red. Ban gets 1 blue for Quick Strike and 2 Blue for the Accuracy 2 feature of his Nova Viper.

Edit: I'd like to spend two advantages to trigger a double weapon strike. Nova Viper does 7+6=13 (note the Pierce 2 quality of this weapon) damage. I have the Sorry About the Mess talent which reduces crit range of a weapon by 1 rank; so expending last 2 advantages to trigger a crit withe the Nova Viper.

Second attack with the Quicktrigger: This blaster has the Set Trigger mod which adds 1 Success to the first time this is used in an encounter. So 6+6+1=13 Damage.

If I've done all this math correctly, and correctly understood the two weapon mechanics, that's 26 Damage and a Crit on the leader.
Last edited January 18, 2016 3:09 pm

Rolls

Ranged (Light); Agility=4, Ranks=2

7 Success, 6 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 6 Success, 4 Advantage

Jan 18, 2016 3:12 pm
Friar, I assume you'll want to spent 2 advantages for the linked quality, what about the other 2?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.