Main Thread

load previous
Jan 21, 2016 2:24 pm
Remnant says:
OoC: Need 4A to Crit unless it's modded, I think it'd be your Brawn stat +1 from the weapon in damage and +5 damage from extra successes... plus Disorient 3 (3x set back die for the next 3 turns to your target to any skill checks), in the very least time slowed down for the punch and teeth are likely air born as his eyes spin like slot machine results.
From what I've seen it would actually be +6 damage. It isn't written very well, but in an interview with one of the writers, he said the additional damage is total successes instead of total after the first.
Jan 21, 2016 2:30 pm
Mordecai's punch smashes into the thug's face, who flies backwards to the ground and doesn't move.

The remaining 2 fire their blaster rifles at Mordecai, while stepping bakwards toward the hanger exit.

The damage will be 12 before your soak.

Rolls

Ranged heavy

3 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Threat

Total: 3 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 21, 2016 5:30 pm
DarthWash says:

From what I've seen it would actually be +6 damage. It isn't written very well, but in an interview with one of the writers, he said the additional damage is total successes instead of total after the first.
I concur -- this is how I run my games too.
Jan 21, 2016 5:34 pm
OOC -- don't believe I've registered a turn yet -- so putting this here. If I have, ignore and/or let me know?

Leokri returns to the fray, with his lightsaber lit. "You gentlemen will want to put down your weapons and leave -- as this thing is taking off and if you're still on board, it's going to be a long drop." He closes the distance with the thugs and swings his lightsaber at the nearest thug's weapon in an effort to destroy it and disarm him.

Guidance on what you want me to roll, please.
Jan 22, 2016 2:27 pm
Let's do 1 purple, 1 red for chopping up his gun.
Jan 22, 2016 2:29 pm
(OoC: This would be Coercion right? Doc probably wouldn't use it but for the system that's what would probably work right?)
Jan 22, 2016 2:59 pm
Remnant says:
(OoC: This would be Coercion right? Doc probably wouldn't use it but for the system that's what would probably work right?)
That would be a lightsaber check from falryx since he's trying to destroy someone's gun.
Jan 22, 2016 3:16 pm
(OoC: Ah, my apologies I'm dialed in now to what is going on.)
Jan 22, 2016 8:16 pm
Leokri swings his lightsaber with panache...
OOC:
I'm also taking 2 strain to assume I did two maneuvers + 1 action
Last edited January 22, 2016 8:16 pm

Rolls

Lightsaber roll.

2 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 26, 2016 1:41 pm
Mordecai rushes the still armed thug, his lightsaber flying into his hand as he moves to strike.

Rolls

Vwoosh Vwoosh

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Triumph

Jan 27, 2016 1:31 am
How would you like to use the triumph kenny?
Jan 27, 2016 2:46 am
OOC:
Can I just crit hit him or something? I just want to kill the guy.
Jan 27, 2016 2:57 am
Mordecai slices the thug in half from head down to his toes. His body flops over onto the pavement.
Jan 27, 2016 4:13 am
The last remaining thug throws his half of the rifle down and puts his hands up. "Alright mates, I give up. I was just followin order yu know."
Jan 27, 2016 5:31 am
"Steve", while on one of the crated of spice aims his Heavy Blaster Pistol and fires at the guy that just surrendered. "This One will protect it's Fleshy Masters from thieving False Fleshy Masters."

ooc: using the advantage i got from the last shot for another blue die boost

Rolls

2 agility, 2 light weapons, attack roll vrs assumed 2 purple difficulty

3 Success, 1 Advantage, 2 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 1 Success

Jan 27, 2016 11:45 am
"Stop shooting! He's unarmed!" Orninoh states aloud, "As you can see killing you isn't going to be an issue for some people around you... If you want medical attention and you'd like me to try and get everyone not to kill you I need some help from you. Now on whose orders did you do this?"

The doctor didn't like dealing with criminals that much but they didn't know, was this a small time thug at the right place at the right time with the wrong crowd, a double cross from the customer tying up loose ends so they didn't have to pay, or something worse... They needed answer and dead bodies gave little in that department.
Last edited January 27, 2016 11:46 am
Jan 27, 2016 10:08 pm
OOC:
Can Leokri use a reflect incidental to reduce the damage from the weapon by 4? Alternatively, happy to protect the thug from Steve given the option. I'll post more details on the action depending on the outcome.
Jan 28, 2016 2:37 am
OOC:
You can protect the thug from steven, but since kenny got a triumph, I'm gonna say you will be unable to block his strike.
Jan 28, 2016 12:54 pm
OOC:
I thought Kenny was on the other armed thug, the one Steve shot surrendered and noped out of a fight after seeing what happened to the guy in front of Kenny, cus that don't buff out at all.
Jan 28, 2016 4:48 pm
OOC:
Yeah, I was killing the one who was still fighting.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.