Main Thread

load previous
Jan 28, 2016 6:54 pm
Remnant says:
"Now on whose orders did you do this?"
Ban emerges from cover and strides over the last thug. "Good question Doc." He puts a blaster to the man's forehead and looks him dead in the eyes. Smiles, says, in a genial voice, "Now, why don't you give me a reason not to vaporize your face? Who sent you here?"
OOC:
Adding a coercion check in case you want one darthwash. Adding 1 blue thanks to the fate of his buddies, assuming 2 purple.
Last edited January 28, 2016 6:57 pm

Rolls

Coersion

3 Success, 1 Failure, 1 Threat

Total: 2 Success, 1 Threat

Jan 28, 2016 8:14 pm
"Steve", looking at Leorki in what can possibly be astonishment, but nit to sure as he is a droid, at Leorki coming out of nowhere and blocking his shot. Simply says "Thieving False Fleshy Masters must be punished. This One has protocols installed for this scenario." Looking past Leorki, he sees Vakim Blaster to the goon' head and gets an exited glint in his "eye".and holsters his Heavy Blaster Pistol on his back in its holtser, jumps up and pats Leorki on the head and runs over to Vakim and the Goon.

On the way over he flips his left "hand" back and activates his Fusion Cutter and also activates his Shock Glove in his right "hand" and puts them near "sensitive" locations of the goon.

"This One will activate Questioning Mode when Fleshy Master Vakims/Bans orders."

ooc: "steve" is a bit confused with vakim as he knows vakim as vakim but vakim refers to himself as ban
Jan 28, 2016 8:18 pm
justin666 says:
ooc: "steve" is a bit confused with vakim as he knows vakim as vakim but vakim refers to himself as ban
OOC:
You would all know Vakim as Ban Sarn. A bit of background: his obligation is a bounty on his head for past crimes. Ban Sarn is his false identity. He wouldn't give his real name unless he really trusts you (and he doesn't really trust anyone right now), or under extreme duress. Sorry for any confusion.
Jan 28, 2016 9:32 pm
Leokri looks at Ban, "Really? A blaster to the head? You're certainly going to get the truth out of everyone with that approach. I know, why don't you all basically advertise how we're a rolling party of Sith with the way you shoot," he looks over at Mordecai, "or slice things up at the drop of the hat. Is this any way to execute our mission? Blundering around like a bunch of acolytes and their lackeys?"
Last edited January 28, 2016 9:33 pm
Jan 28, 2016 9:38 pm
Ban rolls his eyes, looks at Leokri and says, "I ain't no Sith and I ain't no Jedi and I sure as hell ain't nobody's lackey. I'm just a man with a gun. And don't you worry yer pretty little lightsaber over this." He grins and winks at Leokri at an angle where the thug can't see, then puts on a grim, killer's mask, "He'll talk..." and he presses the blaster a little harder into the thug's forehead.
Last edited January 28, 2016 9:39 pm
Jan 28, 2016 9:47 pm
Leokri shrugs, "You'd best do as the man says." He pauses, "He seems a bit agitated."
Jan 28, 2016 9:50 pm
"Or we can let him know we'll heal him up and he can take the remains of his friends with him peacefully if he cooperates... versus torture which really just implies how much pain can you take and how much smoke can you blow to just make the pain stop leading to an inevitable death, depending on what he states maybe we leave what happened here and his name out of telling the originator what transpired with the shipment is delivered and sold.

He is right though dead bodies leave a trail and we can't be doing this if we're going up against professional soldiers and the like. Dead people don't leave me with a lot of information that we need to find out."
Orninoh stated putting his backpack on the crates and going through his medical supplies. "Also Steve this one is doing things, I don't know if that means it's happy, sad, or excited.... is... is.. it going to leak things in my pocket? That's not sanitary Steve... It's not sanitary at all." the doctor will state looking to the lone survivor, he was giving him an option out if he was decent otherwise Orninoh would probably have to take a shower to get the bits off of himself from this crew's people skills.
Jan 28, 2016 10:16 pm
"Right, torture. I don't hold with torture m'self. I prefer a nice clean death. The Doc there though..." he lowers his voice to a stage whisper, "He's got a scary reputation...rumor is he experiments on his patients, if you get my meaning." He straightens up and says in a louder voice, "So, I guess if you won't talk now, we can just take you aboard. Doc, you can 'see to him' right? 'Heal his wounds.'" Ban grins wolfishly.
OOC:
If it takes much longer for Darthwash to post, we're gonna have this guy with a load in his pants...
Last edited January 28, 2016 10:17 pm
Jan 28, 2016 11:20 pm
"I don't think you need any more threatening." Mordecai says to the thug as he places his saber back on his belt. He gives Leokri a death stare before continuing, "As for you, oh honorable Jedi Knight, the dispatching of a threat to military assets, ..." Mordecai points to the pieces of thug on the ground. ... which to be clear everyone on this ship is, is perfectly within the bounds of ethical operation as far as I'm concerned. This man was both armed and hadn't surrendered. He was a threat to our crew. Aside from all of that, you and I have something to discuss in the cargo bay. Now." Mordecai then steps over the corpse he created and moves along to his chosen meeting place.
Jan 29, 2016 12:34 am
Leokri notes to Mordecai's back, "I'll attend in a moment. I'd like to ensure that the outcome here is tolerable to all of us. I'm sure getting tossed out of the temple is enough to make anyone irate, but some of us actually think there's value to life -- including those of criminal riff-raff who didn't shoot first."
Jan 29, 2016 1:21 am
The thug is shaking so hard his knees are knocking together. "I'll talk! I'll talk! Just don't kill me. We were working for the Exchange. Teeba was tryin to move in on our territory so we showed his crew here on Corellia why they Exchange is a galactic power. Now please, just let me go." he says as he begins pissing himself.
Jan 29, 2016 1:46 am
Looking to the closest executionist to the doctor and the human that was leading the thugs he sucked his teeth as he pulled what he needed to treat the wound. "What's the name and contact info of the human's boss we'll need to talk possibly in the future about things... And for the record I don't experiment on patients, maybe with when I was younger when it was consensual mind you we'd pop... Umm... he began before catching himself, "Anyway name and a number please? I need to get to work unless you enjoy infection, worse case you'll need something amputated so if you please good sir." he stated with his tools in his hand.
Jan 29, 2016 2:26 am
"Steve" follows Orninoh and the prisoner. All the while keeping his Fusion Cutter and Shock Gloves activated and ready to go hear sensitive points of the Exchange Thug. "This One will Activate Security Mode to ensure Fleshy Master Orninoh does not come to harm."
Jan 29, 2016 2:54 pm
Remnant says:
... And for the record I don't experiment on patients, maybe with when I was younger when it was consensual mind you we'd pop... Umm...
Ban rolls his eyes at Remnant...then grins at his near admission.

He looks around for Leokri, looking to have his "I told ya so" moment, then remembers he left to have a "chat" with the other Jedi. Now that's a conversation I want nothing to do with! He reaches down and scoops up the case of credits, turns to Torhaa, "We better get this cargo back aboard. And we better take a close look at this case of creds. Make sure there's no tracers or booby traps before we split the pot. Steve! Steve, you 'ol rascal the Doc can take care of himself, where's your hidey hole?"
Jan 29, 2016 4:29 pm
"And call this 'Teeba', they owe us extra for all this. It's his issues that are hindering us!" Orninoh adds over his shoulder. The doctor will look for other injuries since he's planning on actually healing the guy, his bed side manner takes him into Life Counselor mode on if this guy is thinking of a career change since it's never too late, he seems to know what he's doing is wrong.
OOC:
Let me know if you want medical or negotiation rolls... Trying to find out what he wanted to actually do in life before he was a criminal, did he want to be a Baker? Dancer? Tailor? What were his passions what are his dreams?
Jan 30, 2016 9:57 pm
"Steve" keeps uncomfortably close to the prisoner while keeping eye contact and staring into his soul while his Shock Gloves at the ready crackling with electricity within eyesight of the prisoner.

The Spider Droid climbs out of Orninos's pocket, pats him on the head and climbs into the ships bowls to locate anything that needs repair or reprogramming directly to "Steve".
Jan 31, 2016 3:05 pm
"Well, I'm Rogan Wain and my boss there was Dav Vre and we wee under order fromantic someone higher up in the Exchange, but I don't know who. I just know Teeba had been trying to muscle into our turf and we needed to stop him. Our plan was to set up here posin' as his contacts to steal all his deliveries for only the cost of the delivery fees."
OOC:
Yes Candi, you've made it to the cockpit and gotten the engines warmed up now.
Jan 31, 2016 5:18 pm
I plot our departure trajectory and perform a quick scan to ensure that we've not be blockaded in. As I do so I hit the comms, "Prepare for launch. If you're not seated you should probably grab hold of something". If the route is clear, I prepare the launch sequence and get us out of here.
Jan 31, 2016 10:32 pm
Leokri doesn't miss the look from Ban, but his jedi equanimity pays off. He heads back to the cargo deck to go have a conversation with the pending dark lord, whom he has already dubbed, "Murdercai" in his brain. Scolding himself he schools his thoughts and his emotions before embarking on that conversation.
Feb 1, 2016 12:21 am
"Well Mr. Wain, I'll thank you for your up front nature given the circumstances. I'd suggest personally going into another line of work if possible unless you enjoy putting your life in other people's hands and being in unsavory situations such as this... That said I still like your own odds versus my own considering where I'm head. Good Day Mr. Wain." The doctor states after patching up the lone survivor and grabbing what he thinks in the commlink from the 'Dav Vre' area of dead body if he has time. He'll make the jaunt up the back cargo entrance door into the freighter and strap in after securing his gear. He'll contact Steve to see what he can get off the device if he had time to find contacts off the device if possible. Opening up a private line he'll contact Ban as well and let him know Teeba's actions outside of this trade deal directly jeopardized them, The doctor will probably suggest a touch and go with Ban and the Captain deciding the place for the trade and a check of the cred sticks would go to Steve probably. There is a the possibility of selling the information Teeba's operations on planet will all likely meet increasing levels of opposition, sabotage, or theft. Worse case scenario Orninoh will suggest jettisoning the spice in deep space and letting Teeba figure it out. There was always the option of stating they took it to where they were instructed.
OOC:
If I get the commlink I'll turn it over to Steve to see what he can get, suggest Steve check the cred sticks, and leave it up to Ban and the Captain to set up a drop on their terms, Teeba can either deal or figure out where the Spice is and why all his operations seem to be in a rough way.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.