Main Thread

load previous
Jan 18, 2016 3:14 pm
DarthWash says:
Friar, I assume you'll want to spent 2 advantages for the linked quality, what about the other 2?
I'm using the other two to trigger a crit with the Nova Viper. Nova Viper has a Crit rating of 3, but my Sorry About the Mess talent reduces that by 1 per rank on enemies who haven't taken a turn yet. Sorry, there's a lot in that post mechanically.
Jan 18, 2016 3:20 pm
The two blasts from Bam burn holes into the leaders gut. He staggers backwards into the wall behind him.critical hit

Rolls

Critical - (1d100)

(93) = 93

Leader initiative

1 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Crew initiative

6 Success, 1 Advantage

Total: 6 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 18, 2016 3:28 pm
OOC: I neglected to take a maneuver. If I have one available in the surprise round, I'd like to take cover of some kind, either around a sturdy piece of the ship, or worst case scenario, behind the crates of "product".
Jan 18, 2016 3:33 pm
Leokri frowns and will use his turn to make best speed towards the cockpit to get this bucket of bolts into the air. He does not approve of opening fire without warning, so the best thing he can do is get this thing rolling.

"Stay on the ship!" he calls back as he hoofs it for the cockpit.

Rolls

Vigilance, upgraded due to committed Force die.

2 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Total: 2 Success, 1 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Jan 18, 2016 3:56 pm
"I won't be standing by while someone else helms my ship." I call after the new comer jedi who must think that, being a jedi, he can do as he pleases. He'd need to slice the console and override my launch codes if he wants to get us out of here, "And I'm not leaving with these thugs aboard." I smile as I draw my vibroblade and start towards them.

Also, reviewing my character I realize I have Rapid Reaction 1, so I'd like to spend 1 strain to add 1 success to my initiative roll. Making it 2 Success, 1 Advantage
Last edited January 18, 2016 3:58 pm
Jan 18, 2016 4:46 pm
"Hope your console likes lightsabers if it doesn't work too well!" Leokri calls back. Leokri will activate his blade with its distinctive sound to reinforce his message.

falryx sent a note to DarthWash
Last edited January 18, 2016 4:51 pm
Jan 18, 2016 9:15 pm
"Blast."
Mordecai sighs and enters the fray.
Last edited January 18, 2016 9:17 pm

Rolls

Vigilance

5 Success

Total: 5 Success

Jan 18, 2016 9:24 pm
I didn't actually want to be right!!! This is bad! This is bad! This is bad! the doctor thought to himself figuring being behind the crates would be the safest place to not get shot...
Last edited January 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Rolls

Try and remain calm... They're shooting at us!!!

1 Success, 3 Advantage

Total: 1 Success, 3 Advantage

Jan 19, 2016 7:00 pm
Alright, the initiative order is

PC
Npc
PC
PC
PC
PC
NPC
PC
Jan 20, 2016 8:12 am
"Steve", standing on top of a crate of spice, aims his Heavy Blaster at the enemy on his right, looks back at Orninoh and says, "Fear not Fleshy Master Orninoh, This One has Combat Protocols installed, This One will protect the Fleshy Master." (he then pats Orninoh on the head in what he thinks is a comforting gesture) "Steve" then fires his blaster while changing his left hand into his Fusion Cutter.

The Spider Droid cowers in Orninoh's pocket.
Last edited January 20, 2016 8:13 am

Rolls

Agility 2, Ranged Light 2. Boost from advantage 1 - 2 Purple difficulty?

2 Success, 3 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success, 1 Advantage

Jan 20, 2016 8:20 pm
Justin, were you shooting at the leader or the thugs?
Jan 20, 2016 8:33 pm
OOG: One of the leftover thugs that did not get immediately incinerated by Vakiim. The one on "Steve"'s right.
Jan 20, 2016 8:52 pm
Steve's blast hits one of the thugs, knocking him to his knees briefly.

The human pushes himself off the wall an runs down the ramp. "Kill them! Kill them all! We'll take to spice out of their dead hands!" he yells as he makes his way toward the hanger exit.
Jan 20, 2016 9:41 pm
Orninoh hearing the man's words watches the world flash out of reality to his past for less than a breath. He finds himself stopping from running for cover and shipping his weapon harness and getting a bead on the leader.

(OoC: I figure he's not at long range yet, drawing rifle up and shooting. Suffering 1 strain to use Genetically Engineered since shooting is based off Agility to add one boost die.)

Edit: Since it's a successful hit I'll use Anatomy Lessons to add stopping power if needed to down him. (Flips a Destiny Point to add my Int in damage to the total.)

"Doctor's don't just heal wounds... Sometimes we call the Time of Death." Orninoh states oddly calm while petting his ride along.
Last edited January 20, 2016 9:45 pm

Rolls

Ranged Heavy (Agi 3 Rank 2) +1 Boost

2 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Failure, 2 Threat

Total: 1 Success

Jan 20, 2016 9:42 pm
DarthWash says:
Steve's blast hits one of the thugs, knocking him to his knees briefly.

The human pushes himself off the wall an runs down the ramp. "Kill them! Kill them all! We'll take to spice out of their dead hands!" he yells as he makes his way toward the hanger exit.
Assuming this is the fist NPC slot. Taking next PC slot.

Ban hears this and sees the leader headed for the exit, "Oh no you don't..." and fires at the retreating human.

Assuming two purple for medium range. Using Triumph to trigger second weapon attack. 7+3=10 damage from Nova Viper (Pierce 2), and 6+3=9 damage from Quicktrigger for a total of 19 damage (pierce 2). Passing my advantages on to add a blue the next two PC actions.

Edit: Orninoh beat me to it. If his attack kills the leader, I'll target the thugs. If the leader is still up after his attack, I'm hitting the leader again.
Last edited January 20, 2016 9:47 pm

Rolls

Ranged (Light)

5 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Triumph, 1 Failure

Total: 4 Success, 2 Advantage, 1 Triumph

Jan 20, 2016 9:45 pm
Orninoh's shot passes through he leaders back and out through his chest. He falls to ground in a crumpled heap.
Jan 20, 2016 10:26 pm
Seeing the fight is in hand, and the thug racing down the ramp and out of the hanger, I decide the jedi had a good plan after all. I turn, and race into the heart of the ship, running for the cockpit. I shout at the jedi as I rush past him, "No need to ruin the controls, I'll get us out of here. Help them get rid of the rabble, and don't let the thugs secure the hangar or we'll be stuck!"
Last edited January 20, 2016 10:26 pm
Jan 20, 2016 11:50 pm
Bam's twin shots burn holes through two of the thug's chest, leaving 3 still trying to get on board.

OOC: We've got one more pc slot before they go.
Jan 21, 2016 1:43 pm
"Time to clean house."
Mordecai pulls his brass knuckles on and rushes the nearest thug.

Is that a crit? Or do all the successes just add damage?
Last edited January 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Rolls

Haymaker

6 Success, 4 Advantage, 1 Threat

Total: 6 Success, 3 Advantage

Jan 21, 2016 1:52 pm
OoC: Need 4A to Crit unless it's modded, I think it'd be your Brawn stat +1 from the weapon in damage and +5 damage from extra successes... plus Disorient 3 (3x set back die for the next 3 turns to your target to any skill checks), in the very least time slowed down for the punch and teeth are likely air born as his eyes spin like slot machine results.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.