The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh OOC Thread

Oct 1, 2019 1:39 pm
This thread is for OOC discussion.
Oct 3, 2019 11:30 pm
So we're all together met up on the road I assume?

If yes, Twilliam probably would have asked if anyone wanted to hear a story or tune on his hurdy gurdy. A Rheenee Song about the Nyr Dyv a song he sings to his god Geshtai (the god of freshwater) sometimes. If anyone said no he probably would have asked if they would like to sing anything for their god instead.
Oct 5, 2019 8:42 pm
You probably met on the road and decided to travel together at least as far as Saltmarsh for safety's sake.
Oct 7, 2019 8:31 pm
@Tani, @theeyetyrant, any way I can persuade you to adopt a character avatar? Not a big thing, but I find it preferable when scanning down the page to have some character pictures. :-)
Oct 7, 2019 8:36 pm
I thought I put it in, sorry.
Oct 9, 2019 12:52 am
Generally my posting will be bigger rather than small ones. It's easier for me to sit at a computer to write it all.
Oct 10, 2019 7:04 pm
discourage says:
@Tani, @theeyetyrant, any way I can persuade you to adopt a character avatar? Not a big thing, but I find it preferable when scanning down the page to have some character pictures. :-)
Um ... how do I do that? I have a screenshot of my character!
Oct 10, 2019 7:14 pm
Tani says:
discourage says:
Um ... how do I do that? I have a screenshot of my character!
DONE!
Oct 10, 2019 7:53 pm
Er, I think you may have set your own player profile picture rather than setting the character avatar. To do the latter, upload an image to the character sheet (top right of the page).

But in any case, cool pic!
Oct 11, 2019 12:28 am
discourage says:
Er, I think you may have set your own player profile picture rather than setting the character avatar. To do the latter, upload an image to the character sheet (top right of the page).

But in any case, cool pic!
Can you see the Avatar though?
Oct 17, 2019 11:02 pm
Sorry everyone. I had a sudden conference at work and I won't be back until Monday. Sorry yall.
Oct 17, 2019 11:02 pm
Sorry everyone. I had a sudden conference at work and I won't be back until Monday. Sorry yall.
Oct 31, 2019 12:24 am
Hi guys!

I apologize for not being present. I have been in and out of hospital over the last few weeks and I am hoping that this is the last I see of it. Thanks for being so patient.

Thanks again!

Tani
Oct 31, 2019 7:30 am
Glad to have you back! Hope you're ok.

@WhtKnt, CavernTavern has acquired the snooze icon, so even with Tani back it seems we're down to three. Perhaps it would be worth recruiting another player or two?
Oct 31, 2019 9:28 am
discourage says:
Glad to have you back! Hope you're ok.

@WhtKnt, CavernTavern has acquired the snooze icon, so even with Tani back it seems we're down to three. Perhaps it would be worth recruiting another player or two?
Was a bit scary but I am ok! Thanks bro!
Dec 1, 2019 3:09 pm
Greetings all and thank you for allowing me into the group. I'm going to spend time today reading through the threads. I still need to roll my stats. What class do we need to fill out the party? Have a great day everyone.
Dec 10, 2019 7:52 pm
WhtKnt says:
OOC:
Newcomers, welcome! Would you like to just assume that you decided to come to the house and join the other two, or shall we go through the process of introductions in town?
I'm okay with either option. To aid whichever transition we use, Katlynntaine Khuldru-Grar would journey to Saltmarsh in pursuit of the knowledge once possessed by the alchemist Talgris; such writings might prove valuable to her clan's craftspeople.

She would have journeyed alone, or could join up with like-minded travelers. Katlynntaine would consider this venture to be her mission, to strengthen herself internally as well as outward, in her aspirations of full service to the All-Father. She's a straight-forward and patient dwarf.
Dec 12, 2019 4:03 pm
Alright, I have removed Tani (since he seems to be missing in action) and he will be replaced by DeJoker. I hope to have things moving again by the weekend, if everyone can get their characters done. I will drop you folks in with the others and we will just stretch disbelief a little bit.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.