The Sinister Secret of Saltmarsh OOC Thread

load previous
Apr 1, 2020 5:31 pm
I can appreciate that. My characters may have their quirks and idiosyncrasies (such as Kat leaving gold behind, and she might fight someone over the book), but their actions are governed by the characters' personalities, not the player's.
Apr 1, 2020 5:49 pm
I wasn't in the game yet so I had no say, but overall I assume loot is split and no one secretly pockets anything. Have plenty of bad experience with such players and eventually it will lead to game breaking PvP, hence my assumption
Apr 14, 2020 2:38 pm
If no one is interested in continuing this, then I'm going to close it out.
Apr 14, 2020 2:53 pm
Definitely interested, just don’t know where to go. I came into this game in the middle, and I haven’t been given much exposition or direction. I’m going to need someone to lead me through.
Apr 14, 2020 3:01 pm
Our dwarf seems to be our de-facto leader ;) and she has given us direction once more -- I was waiting for the conversation to end or something to be said that my character might say something about
Apr 14, 2020 4:44 pm
Certainly interested and been trying to push for the group to move out several posts now.
Apr 14, 2020 5:07 pm
Well be more forceful next time ;) -- apparently it was not felt
Jun 4, 2020 2:08 am
I'm going to shut this one down, folks. It's moving too slowly even for my tastes and it seems as though we have lost a few people, so let's just call time of death. Thank you for sticking with it as long as you did.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.