OOC Thread

load previous
May 14, 2021 12:58 am
What!?! Is that a purple worm making a snack out of hanging Leothorn on a rope. It doesn't get any better than that thinks the purple worm.
May 27, 2021 1:33 pm
I will be without a computer for the next few days while I wait for a new laptop to come. I will try to post from my phone in the meantime. Just FYI
Jun 25, 2021 8:25 pm
I was devastated with the death of my younger brother and now I'm facing significant health challenges. I read some of your entries and they leave me smiling but I have not the energy to respond. I'm sorry for barely contributing and then basically ghosting. I don't know when my situation will improve. Best life has to offer to each of you!
Jun 25, 2021 9:54 pm
I'm very sorry about your brother and that everything has come down on you at once. We'll leave the light on for you and if you find the desire to continue, then you'll be welcome.
Jun 25, 2021 10:10 pm
I second what the DM said! You and your family be in my thoughts and prayers.

Len

Jun 26, 2021 1:06 am
CherokeeWind, I am sorry to hear you are going through such tough times. My heart goes out to you! Hope to play with you again, you are a hell of a play by post gamer.
Jul 5, 2021 6:23 pm
CherokeeWind, I am sorry for what you are going through. You have my condolences. Word aren't enough though...

Also...
Deepest apologies ... I have been very busy with buying and prepping a house to sell and now getting ready to move. This has made me forgetful about gamersplane and when I do think about getting on, I usually can't as I am in the middle of something. Unfortunately, it will probably be like this for the next 3-4 weeks. I do not want to hold you guys back from playing, so please play without me and you may also remove me from the game if you wish.
Jul 6, 2021 4:24 pm
I'll NPC you for a bit and if your schedule clears up and if you wish to pick up from there, you will be welcome.
Jul 30, 2021 12:20 pm
I am going on vacation tomorrow for a week - back next Saturday evening. We are staying in a farm cottage in a remote part of Wales so I won't be able to post until next Sunday.
Jul 30, 2021 6:49 pm
If you don't mind, I'll NPC you in your absence for this one.

Len

Aug 17, 2021 4:45 am
Hey folks, I'll be on a camping trip from Tuesday to Friday night. I should be able to post but if I am slow, feel free to handle my characters actions as you see fit!
Aug 28, 2021 1:16 am
Hurricane time. Please be patient and, gods willing, I'll see you on the other side.

Len

Aug 28, 2021 5:41 am
best of luck WhtKnt!
Aug 28, 2021 6:52 am
lenpelletier says:
best of luck WhtKnt!
Ditto! We’ll be here when you come back!
Aug 30, 2021 1:14 am
stay safe
Sep 20, 2021 11:16 pm
Anyone heard from WhtKnt? or anyone else we are waiting for to roll initiative?
Sep 21, 2021 2:02 am
Sorry, I got sidetracked with some personal stuff. I'm back in the groove now.
Sep 22, 2021 4:10 pm
Just glad all is well.
Sep 22, 2021 4:17 pm
Ditto!

Len

Sep 22, 2021 4:52 pm
Welcome back, and no worries! And hey, there's nothing like attempting murdering your PCs with a gelatinous cube to help stay in that groove! :)
Last edited September 22, 2021 4:52 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.