Escape from Skull Prison/Character Sheets

load previous
Apr 15, 2020 2:50 am
RoAries says:
You don't believe you are atheletic enough to leap that high onto the bridge. You will opt to go through the East door.
you go through the east door and see corpses of prisoner and sentinel alike. want to roll for a random encounter?
Apr 15, 2020 3:14 am
OOC:
I'll decide to leave that for you. BTW, I try not to see the adventure's module instructions. So I won't get spoiled or try to meta game.
Apr 15, 2020 3:49 am
RoAries says:
OOC:
I'll decide to leave that for you. BTW, I try not to see the adventure's module instructions. So I won't get spoiled or try to meta game.
ok. i rolled 1d6=6

so a random encounter is inevitable.

2d6=7

as you walked you see 2 (2d6) inmates fighting each other with large makeshift swords. one who looks resembles an giant insect, the other looked like a rhino with reptilian scales.

2d6=7

the bug looks at you, using this distraction as an advantage, the Rhino beheads the insect and runs off.
Apr 15, 2020 4:08 am
Lurk is about ready to stab some fools, but fortunately they handled it themselves. He will simply stroll onwards, picking up the makeshift sword along the way.
Apr 15, 2020 4:51 am
RoAries says:
Lurk is about ready to stab some fools, but fortunately they handled it themselves. He will simply stroll onwards, picking up the makeshift sword along the way.
you equipped a medium sword with a the durability of 5.

i did a random encounter1d6=6

you see a doorway which leads to...
2d6=8

......a Sentinel Training room.
Apr 15, 2020 4:37 pm
Epi follows along with a look of amazement or so far as his kind can have such a look. While passing by the bodies of the sentinels he looks to see if any have weapons still on their bodies or lying nearby.
Apr 15, 2020 10:03 pm
Myron follows Lurk at a respectable distance, trying not to get his head beaten in.
Apr 15, 2020 10:24 pm
Aldrusian says:
Epi follows along with a look of amazement or so far as his kind can have such a look. While passing by the bodies of the sentinels he looks to see if any have weapons still on their bodies or lying nearby.
do want to do a luck roll?
Apr 15, 2020 10:25 pm
oldschoolfool says:
Myron follows Lurk at a respectable distance, trying not to get his head beaten in.
you and Lurk find nothing but empty lockers and blasted shooting targets.
Apr 16, 2020 5:04 am
Lurk wonders where the Rhino have run off to. He will check the area a bit more before turning back if trully nothing interesting is here. He will keep an eye on the inmate with him, but he does it briefly as to not show that he cares too much.
Apr 16, 2020 5:41 pm
OOC:
I will always take a luck roll. One of Epi's special abilities is that Luck Is On His Side.
Last edited April 16, 2020 5:41 pm
Apr 16, 2020 5:54 pm
Aldrusian says:
OOC:
I will always take a luck roll. One of Epi's special abilities is that Luck Is On His Side.
ok roll a d6. and if you get number above your luck you can roll again since its part of your archetpe.
Apr 21, 2020 3:26 am
RoAries says:
Lurk wonders where the Rhino have run off to. He will check the area a bit more before turning back if trully nothing interesting is here. He will keep an eye on the inmate with him, but he does it briefly as to not show that he cares too much.
Myron notes this, and seeing he is being tolerated tries to maintain his calm. Checking behind him, checking in front - he's on edge and if he sees a threat will try his best to warn him.
Apr 21, 2020 5:10 am
OOC:
If there is nothing else:
Lurk leaves the room and into the west door of the corridor.
Apr 24, 2020 6:02 pm
RoAries says:
OOC:
If there is nothing else:
Lurk leaves the room and into the west door of the corridor.
ok this is another random encounter

2d6 (6,6) =12

you are in luck! you find an armory with weapons of all kinds used by the sentinels, 3d6 small weapons, 2d6 medium weapons, 1d6 large weapons, 2d6 light armors 1d6 medium armors and 1d3 heavy armors. other equipment is here such as pouches, backpacks, flashlight and such.
Apr 25, 2020 5:11 pm
OOC:
Are the die the number of each item? Should we roll it or?
At last, something useful! Lurk thinks as he quickly sort through the equipment. He takes a large weapon and medium armour for himself. "Hey! Anybody out there that isn't a Sentinel Schmuck, come and grab some of this shit! And no funny business, alright?! I am the leader here!" Lurk stands by the doorway and keeps an eye out for anyone that intends to cause trouble.
Apr 25, 2020 5:48 pm
Epi wonders if his gear is among all of this. He looks for a breech loading rifle, a stiletto and a long, heavy leather coat. But will grab anything that's close to those items.
Apr 26, 2020 4:08 pm
Myron won't look a gift horse in the mouth, he meekly comes forward and equips himself as best he can.

"I'm a scientist and this isn't really my forte, but I'll do my best to help out in whatever way I can. You most certainly can run the show, I've no problem with that."
Apr 26, 2020 7:02 pm
RoAries says:
OOC:
Are the die the number of each item? Should we roll it or?
At last, something useful! Lurk thinks as he quickly sort through the equipment. He takes a large weapon and medium armour for himself. "Hey! Anybody out there that isn't a Sentinel Schmuck, come and grab some of this shit! And no funny business, alright?! I am the leader here!" Lurk stands by the doorway and keeps an eye out for anyone that intends to cause trouble.
only if you want to find something out of the ordinary, then you have to have a luck roll. also i think the number is for durability.
Apr 26, 2020 9:08 pm
oldschoolfool says:
Myron won't look a gift horse in the mouth, he meekly comes forward and equips himself as best he can.

"I'm a scientist and this isn't really my forte, but I'll do my best to help out in whatever way I can. You most certainly can run the show, I've no problem with that."
do you want a range weapon like a gun or a melee weapon like a sword?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.