OOC Chat Thread

load previous
May 30, 2020 7:54 pm
Oof, sorry to hear that, Ned. Get well soon (for your sake not the games ;D)!
May 31, 2020 11:06 am
Hope you're feeling better soon Ned!

And congratulations to Kinu! Hope all went smoothly.
Jun 23, 2020 5:42 pm
Greetings and salutations friends. I'm coming back to GP (slowly) now that i'm back to part timing at work.

Do you guys still need/want Winfred to help?
Jun 23, 2020 5:51 pm
Yes, feel free to join back in. Winfred is still with the group, she's been on autopilot, but is there.

You'll probably have to do some catching up. Maybe as far back as page 10 of Chapter 1 - the Simmons of King Bard?
Jun 24, 2020 6:20 am
Welcome back!
Jun 25, 2020 7:50 am
Hey all, apologies for my absence for the last week or so. Work unfortunately has gotten in the way.
It's all settled down now and I'm back, should be dropping by 1-2 times a day.
Last edited June 25, 2020 7:50 am
Jun 25, 2020 7:03 pm
No problem, thanks for the heads up Giblets! I was beginning to wonder/miss you :)
Jul 11, 2020 7:59 pm
Hey gang, I am going on vacation for a week, beginning tomorrow. Will probably have reduced activity for that time.

Seeya on the flip side!

And Kinu, I think we're waiting on Finrod's reaction while he's on watch in-game...
Jul 11, 2020 8:00 pm
Have a good one :)
Jul 13, 2020 2:01 pm
Enjoy!
Jul 27, 2020 4:22 pm
Hey guys, as much as i would like to join back in, I'm to slow of a reader to get caught up properly enough. I think it may be smarter for me to just bow out.
Jul 27, 2020 8:37 pm
Hey Cave, that's up to you.

Really not much has happened. It's pbp, and things move at a glacial pace.

They took the job.

Traveled out to the manor.

Found a bat creature there, and fought it until it flew off.

Found a near-dead person in the ruin, too, and are trying to nurse him back to health.

They searched the place.

Found some intriguing stuff.

Decided to try to lure the bat creature back, to kill it, before returning to Lake Town.

And that's where we're at...

But if you feel too out of the loop, I understand.
Jul 28, 2020 6:40 pm
A little but thats probably more information then i would have gotten reading though. I think i've made it like 5-6 pages from where i've left off :sad_panda:
Jul 28, 2020 7:45 pm
Right, well, if you want to continue to play, I would encourage you to get in character immediately, and just start playing.

Winfred has stayed below with the catatonic stranger, while the others fight the bat, and the fight is going on as we type. She could decide to change her role if you want to get involved again.

If you don't want to continue to play, for whatever reason, I understand and that's fine. But I would ask that if that's your choice, that you do remove yourself from the game, via the Game Page, or just tell me definitively that you're done so I can remove you, so that I can evaluate my options, as far as playing on with whom I have or recruiting someone new.

Thanks for playing with us, as far as you did, whatever your decision.
Jul 29, 2020 7:11 am
It will be an easy transition back into the game if you're still interested in playing, Cave. But if you're heart isn't in it, no worries.
Jul 29, 2020 4:44 pm
Yea yea fur sure, Ill see about this catatonic guy and go from there.

Oh man i forgot how ragged shes supposed to look XDD
Jul 30, 2020 2:24 pm
CaveJohnson says:
OOC:
Wait that puts me at lvl 3 scholar?
No. You are level 1.

This has been discussed a couple times elsewhere. We are using the Eaves of Kirkwood optional rules for the Scholar healing abilities:
Quote:
Hands of a Healer
(replacing the first paragraph of this ability)
You know how to treat wounds, illnesses and poisonings. You have a pool of healing tricks and techniques that
replenishes when you take a long rest. You have Healing Dice (1d6) equal to 1 plus your Proficiency Bonus.

Improved Healing
(replacing that of the same name)
When you choose this speciality at 3rd level you become an expert at treating injuries. You regain your Healing
Dice whenever you take a short rest instead of a long rest.

Healer’s Staunching Song
(replacing that of the same name)
The words of this song and its special tune can help wounds close and help heal injuries. Once you have learned
this song, you can spend Inspiration during a short rest to sing the healing words. Each member of the company
recovers hit points equal to 2d4 + your Wisdom modifier.
Jul 30, 2020 4:25 pm
Oh!! Nice, that makes me a more effective healer it looks :D super!
Jul 30, 2020 4:44 pm
Ultimately I think it's actually a bit of a nerf, but it's a better progression for play by post, IMO, which has less combat...
Jul 30, 2020 5:53 pm
yea it drops the d8 to a d6 but you have more of it. so currently i'm netting 3-18 vs. 3-11 but later as you lvl progress it does nerf the healing
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.