OOC Chat Thread

load previous
Dec 4, 2020 5:16 pm
No it's not, good idea, I'll PM them.
Dec 4, 2020 11:38 pm
We can do it! Well jus be at a disadvantage cause of our low numbers. I have faith we can do it! :D
Dec 5, 2020 8:53 pm
You can have Vidar or A.N.Other NPC as a sidekick. I'm sorry, I can't face inviting more people in - 2020 has been my year of trying out PbPs, and that initial part of getting someone in and balancing everyone's expectations of post schedules has me done now.

I'm content to keep running this, maybe a bit lighter on combat, if you're interested. I've not tried telling an urban story in AiME before.
Dec 7, 2020 7:40 pm
I've made a pretty combat-focused character, cuz that was what we needed at the time. Don't know how much use/fun she'd be in something more investigative or exploration, etc. focused.

Aside from that, I've got a lot going on IRL rn. And sticking with a 3 player campaign would probably be a little hard for me to "justify" myself unfortunately.

I know it's very much my fault that this game is dying, so I apologise for that guys.
Dec 7, 2020 10:34 pm
Well, I wasn't going to have too many rolls given the low numbers, but yeah, I feel it might be a little tough. I don't think it's anybody's fault this game has struggled, it's bit an insanely tough year and I've enjoyed playing with you all.

Ok, we'll stop playing
Dec 8, 2020 3:07 pm
I take it neither Kinu or Giblets has replied then?
Dec 8, 2020 10:11 pm
Its been good, Winfred is a space filler shes not really good at anything other then info and healing :D

I Could do whatever yall want.
Dec 8, 2020 10:39 pm
emsquared says:
I take it neither Kinu or Giblets has replied then?
I didn't mail kinu as they've not logged into the system, so they're not going to see a DM
Dec 9, 2020 11:06 pm
It's so weird that this is Giblets' only game, and they haven't posted here in over a month, but they also haven't been "inactive" (which I think is just, having accessed the site) long enough to have be put to sleep.

Are we calling this then?
Dec 9, 2020 11:29 pm
Yeah, I think so. Thanks all for brightening up 2020 in a small way ☺️
Dec 9, 2020 11:38 pm
Goonies never say die!
Dec 10, 2020 3:17 am
Alright, yea, thanks for gaming you guys.

Hope to see you around!

You do not have permission to post in this thread.