OOC Chat Thread

load previous
Oct 26, 2020 4:03 pm
Ding ding :D

Also free to GM if you want to play but not continue to run the game, if that helps?
Oct 26, 2020 7:25 pm
I'm here :D
Oct 26, 2020 11:15 pm
Glad to hear it!
I'm still around.
Oct 27, 2020 2:23 pm
Thanks for chiming in all, looks like Kinudig is still snoozing... they may yet come back, so I'd like to give them some time.

And Ned, that's actually a very tempting offer... Despite my kid being back in school physically, the situation still feels pretty unstable. This adventure was kind of meant to be a jumping off point to greater adventure, based on a few things. But we're certainly not very deep into anything and could be transitioned with little trouble.

I'm gonna PM Gene, they mentioned they might come back whenever the game was ready to go again.

And I think we maybe give Kinu some time to notice the Gamersplane email, as they often end up in spawn filters.

And if no one is opposed to the idea, I'd say, Ned, start prepping you're plot. Cuz you can probably meet ppl's needs better than I can right now.
Oct 27, 2020 2:48 pm
Gene needs another rebuild the character again. I just recently deleted the old copy too. Just a few days late.
Oct 27, 2020 2:50 pm
You just used the pregen wood elf, right?
Oct 27, 2020 2:53 pm
Yeah it was pregen and then added a level if I recall right.
Oct 27, 2020 3:27 pm
Here's the link to the character creation thread where I linked an image of the base character sheet.
https://gamersplane.com/forums/thread/15514/?p=703912#p703912
Oct 27, 2020 4:08 pm
I have most of the character regenerated now. I still had access to Adventures in Middle Earth Player Guide. And a look at the pregen.

Edit: I even found the same picture.
Last edited October 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Oct 27, 2020 4:12 pm
Hey guys!
I'm here.
Just need to catch up.
The place I'm working has poor cell service, but I'll try to read up and get resituated.
Did we gain a level? Cant remember
Oct 27, 2020 4:24 pm
Yea, you leveled.
Oct 27, 2020 4:50 pm
You can look over the character. I think that I have it done. I don't recall any change in the gear. Just a level higher was the only change from the pregen. That and the alteration of the Hands of Healer.
OOC:
I don't see a mention of alignment?
Last edited October 27, 2020 4:53 pm
Oct 27, 2020 5:14 pm
No such thing as Alignment in AiME.

You're assumed to be a generally heroic person. And instead of alignment, doing selfish and mean things earns you "Shadow", which of you accumulate too much, can eventually cause your character to become an NPC.
Oct 27, 2020 5:22 pm
All is good then.. Caranthiel is up and running.
Oct 27, 2020 7:09 pm
And it's official. 2 hrs ago, our mayor announced a rollback to city-wide restrictions that will put schooling back on a hybrid or remote-only schedule.

Well, it was a good solid 5 days we had of in-person! 🤣😭😭😭

With that I think, Ned, the game is officially yours if you want it. (Thanks by the way for the offer to pick it up, otherwise I'd probably be stopping it completely at this point.)

I'm really REALLY sorry for the run-around everyone.
Oct 27, 2020 8:58 pm
Not a problem Em. We know how life gets.
Oct 28, 2020 3:03 pm
So if em's going to gen a player, we still have 4 PCs? I still haven't gotten any better with gamersplane, I can either learn this or we can move to discord, don't mind.

Also shout out your preferences for a type of story and I'll think of something to start in Laketown...
Oct 28, 2020 4:02 pm
If I create a character we'll have 5 Players, everybody came back.

As for moving the game, I do Gamersplane because I can have all my games in one spot. I won't be moving to Discord if that's what's decided ppl want to do.

As for the continuance of the game, every body would have earned 23 silver and 8 copper, for returning Leiknir's things (which, for a meta-glimpse at the plot, they weren't REALLY his things... which you guys likely c/would have discovered, kicking off the REAL plot, but that's neither here nor there now, so we'll just proceed as if they were and it will serve as a nice one-off to get things going...).
Oct 28, 2020 4:05 pm
Also I'll probably roll up some type of Warrior (or Slayer), as we don't have a front line fighter...
Oct 28, 2020 4:38 pm
All right, I'll learn how to count and how to use gamersplane :D

I'll have a bit of a think and get back to y'all.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.