DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

load previous
Jun 27, 2020 4:33 pm
yes Mike and Dankel I do eventually plan to open another game and will most likely eventually accommodate everyone on the waiting list -- just takes time -- just had to get back on track and get things rolling forward smoothly once more
Last edited June 27, 2020 4:34 pm
Jun 28, 2020 12:27 am
Thanks for getting back to us. Look forward to hearing from you when ever you want to start a new game.
Jun 30, 2020 5:02 pm
I'd be interested too.. new at the PBP aspect here.
Jun 30, 2020 9:09 pm
okay your name has been added thanks for the interest
Jul 3, 2020 5:47 pm
Did you send an invite DeJoker? I can never find invites...
Jul 4, 2020 2:57 pm
No I PM when I set an Invite -- but I have not started any new games -- just check the first post in this thread for status
Jul 14, 2020 5:40 am
I'd like to be added to the waiting list if possible
Jul 14, 2020 8:24 am
I've never played a DnD 5e game before (still know most of the basics however), so if you're ok with playing with a newbie, I'd like to be added to the "Next Next Next Game" group ^^.
Jul 14, 2020 4:42 pm
In order of preference due to the current Queue -- who would like to join a more combat oriented game -- there will still be other things but the remaining character (player : HeroAmongMen) from a team wants to do more combat oriented missions -- raid the enemies and such and I can do that but that requires a slight shift in the game paradigm which I am okay with doing but I would want players that would enjoy a more combat concentric game. Basically the group will be a squad whose initial job is to provide protection against the marauding beasts and undead that come out of the Misty Marsh -- I can take up to four players for this as combat oriented games need that extra body more often than not.

1) Mike -- no
2) dankel -- no
3) QuantumRiot -- no
4) Sassafras
5) Coachthor -- yes
6) LightOfMidnight
7) DeathBeforeDecaff
8) cavarillion
9) Mr.Armitage -- yes
10) claypigeons
11) Rattila -- no
12) Gigz -- yes
13) Kilikina -- yes

So think about it if you think you might like something like this please respond -- today is 2020-07-14 -- by the beginning of 2020-07-18 I will be taking at least 4 players (I might take 1 or 2 more not sure) who have said they were interested in this -- if not enough of you respond then I will farm it out to others to see who might be interested in this style of game

Note while it is more combat concentric it by no means will be hack-n-slash all the way through -- it might start that way but I am sure once everyone has gotten there fill of waiting for the enemy they will begin trying to figure out how to take the fight to them and put an end to them.

Lastly I hope those on the list above are watching this thread
Last edited July 17, 2020 4:47 am
Jul 14, 2020 4:56 pm
Well, I'd prefer to try a more balanced campaign between fighting, roleplaying and story for my first game, and I doubt I have the required experience to be an useful asset in such scenario. But thanks for the suggestions anyway !
Jul 14, 2020 5:31 pm
I'd love to play in something like that. What level were you thinking of starting at?
Jul 14, 2020 5:50 pm
Rattila I am fully aware that this style of game does not suit everyone this is why I did not just take the next four players in the queue -- and instead posted a -- would you be interested in something like this -- question.

And with that said the other games I have going are more a role playing mix which is what I usually run -- this is just a situation where I have one player left of the 4 that started and I need to refill that game but I asked that remaining player what they would really like to do and that was their response -- and while we might have done a solo with a trickle in of other characters -- with what I had setup in general -- that just did not work very well -- they would not be able to solo the more combat concentric stuff -- and that character is not very big on the investigation or social stuff -- however I am going to guess that as the group gets more acclimated to the region they might branch out and do more things -- and like I said perhaps take the fight to the enemy and try to put a stop to it
Last edited July 14, 2020 5:55 pm
Jul 14, 2020 6:08 pm
If there's still slot possibilities, I'm still looking to get into a game of some form.
Jul 14, 2020 6:36 pm
yea Gigz there are slots open but this is a call for specific type of slot that does not adhere to the normal slots that I have -- so looking for a particular game style as combat concentric games are not for everyone and I was looking for folk who understand what it might mean and willing to sign on for it -- otherwise I will add your name to the queue
Last edited July 14, 2020 7:09 pm
Jul 14, 2020 6:44 pm
Sure, I'm in for either or. :)
Jul 15, 2020 4:23 am
I’d be open for something like this as well.
Jul 16, 2020 2:29 am
I am not as interested in a combat oriented game as I like the balance of combat, roleplaying and story. Also things have suddenly got more busy with work and I am in a number of games already. But thanks for keeping me in mind and I would be interested if you decide to GM any other games later.
Jul 16, 2020 3:36 am
I'm interested, this sounds cool! I'm down for balanced, more rp, more combat, whatever.
Last edited July 16, 2020 3:37 am
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.