DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

load previous
Jan 5, 2021 12:36 pm
Well since szemely bowed out that does leave one spot open I will get an invite to the game out later on today sometime and PM you where to find the invite.
Jan 5, 2021 2:11 pm
Wonderful! Use my character or his? If mine, any requirements?
Jan 25, 2021 10:29 pm
Bump due to new interest and availability
Jan 25, 2021 10:51 pm
This sounds interesting and I would be up for jumping onboard a game.
Jan 25, 2021 11:08 pm
Alright I have extended an offer to another player as well if they accept I can start a small group (of 2) the other groups are currently full at the moment but that can change fairly easily as the void has a way of swallowing players and GMs

If a couple more players chime in though I will get the group started even sooner. Think about what you would like to play as just about anything that could fit within the Forgotten Realms is a viable character.
Last edited January 25, 2021 11:08 pm
Jan 26, 2021 12:33 am
I saw it mentioned in this thread that you were open to considering some official supplements. I am digging the idea of a pugilist. How do you feel about material from Tasha's Cauldron? The Fighting Style: Unarmed Fighting and maybe the Grappling Strike Manuever is all I would need, I think.

Really digging the concept of a former monk who for some reason lost his will and discipline. So he has the physical training of a monk but no longer has the spiritual benefits.
Jan 26, 2021 12:44 am
I can look at what you are mentioning but so far while I have included elements from TCoE I have had to nerf them a bit but conceptually I see no issue in you becoming a pugilist we could even tweak the Fighter class to handle a non-spiritual martial artist
Jan 26, 2021 1:41 am
This seems like it could be interesting would love to join in. There is a casting focused druid that been bouncing around the back of my head and this seems like it could be a place for it.
Jan 26, 2021 2:03 am
Okay we can get the ball rolling and hopefully one or two more might choose to jump in. Stellarcell and MrDeVale you can find your Invite to the game HERE
Jan 26, 2021 3:35 am
Hello, I have never played in a play by post before and am still pretty new to dnd. Would this be a good campaign for a relatively new player? If so, I would be interested in joining if you add another session. Thanks
Jan 26, 2021 6:13 am
Well if you need a patient GM that will help you learn the ropes and you plan to be active and stay with us then yes this could be a game for you.
Last edited January 26, 2021 6:14 am
Jan 26, 2021 7:00 am
Ok, I have played in 2 games so I know the basic rules, but am still trying out different classes and stuff like that
Jan 26, 2021 7:14 am
Okay so I have accepted you into the game hopefully MrDeVale will be joining us shortly
Last edited January 26, 2021 7:15 am
Jan 29, 2021 9:55 pm
Could use one more player in a new launching version of this game -- experienced or inexperienced is not an issue -- however commitment to posting about 4 times a week is semi-required as that keeps the game flowing for everyone.

That being said this is a dynamic game so if you have ever itched to play something but not gotten the chance perhaps this is a place for you -- that being said sorry I only run heroes of the story no villain types and its a group game so no lone wolves.
Jan 30, 2021 4:42 am
I'd be interested in joining if you are still looking. I have 30+ years of ttrpg experience. About 1 of that is in 5e. What are the others playing? I have a few character ideas running around my head at the moment with which I would fill in a gap.
Last edited January 30, 2021 4:58 am
Jan 30, 2021 4:59 am
Okay Fairborne here is a link to your invite LINK

When you get into the game you can look up the Current Character List to see what others have put together
Last edited January 30, 2021 5:05 am
Feb 14, 2021 8:59 pm
Hmm we seemed to perhaps have lost a player to the void -- in a game that is just starting -- if any newbies or experienced players want to get in on the ground floor -- in a campaign game that is aimed to let players play what they wanted to play but just could not get the chance otherwise -- please post your interest
Last edited February 14, 2021 9:00 pm
Feb 15, 2021 2:23 pm
I would be interrested if the spot is still open :)
Feb 15, 2021 2:26 pm
Yes it is and you have been invited you can join HERE
Feb 17, 2021 5:01 am
Still have a spot open for a beginner?
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.