DnD5e Adventuring into the Unknown -- Open

load previous
Mar 8, 2021 7:21 pm
Half ork or human variant path of berzerker barbarian
Last edited March 8, 2021 7:21 pm
Mar 8, 2021 7:28 pm
SJoyner72 you might like the Yroc race once you see it but yeah any of those works
Mar 8, 2021 11:32 pm
ariseblakknight2008 what is your status ?? are you still interested and if so what do you think you might want to play ??
Mar 8, 2021 11:53 pm
Okay just to clarify I have the following interested players

SJoyner72 ............... Barbarian (Berserker)
Mar 8, 2021 11:53 pm
Okay just to clarify I have the following interested players

SJoyner72 ............... Barbarian (Berserker) --- okay sent you a PM on status

DragonDweller62 ......... Bard (College Lore) --- waiting until the 11th verifying the player I believe is missing is missing

ariseblakknight2008 ..... ???? --- without knowing what you would like to play makes it hard to figure out where to put you

-----------------------------

Okay with that said I still have a couple open slots if anyone new to DnD5e or experienced in it would like to hop in.
Last edited March 9, 2021 1:29 am
Mar 12, 2021 5:21 pm
DragonDweller62 please follow this link HERE and accept your invitation

SJoyner72 please follow this link HERE and accept your invitation
Last edited March 13, 2021 7:18 am
Mar 12, 2021 9:41 pm
Do you still have any openings? If yes I would love to join. Up front, I am very new to RPG's and D&D5e. I have not yet tried to play a game here on gamers plane. I have always wanted to play but never had the time and it appears this is a great way to play. I am interested in playing a Rogue with a background as a criminal/spy. My main motives would be to gather information on different organizations, races and societies and provide that information the organization that I am loyal to.

I am pretty new to this, but that is all I could think of at the moment.
Mar 12, 2021 11:14 pm
Well Rogues come in many flavors and you also have to keep in mind I run the heroic side of the game -- the PCs are understood to be the heroes of the story -- that being said there are organizations within the Forgotten Realms that do what you describe who are not evil so it is still a viable backdrop. Although this is also a more wilderness-ish setting as well and while it does have intrigue and such that is not the main stay of things since most of the players thus far have not expressed a high interest in that.

If that still sounds good to you and you want to stick with this concept we can get you started.
Mar 13, 2021 7:01 am
Just posting here dejoker, we have already spoken in PM's.
Mar 13, 2021 7:17 am
Okay Rizzoxiii please follow this link HERE and accept your invitation

And we will discuss the rest in-game within your creation thread
Last edited March 13, 2021 7:18 am
Mar 13, 2021 8:31 am
This is now a 11 page long looking for players tread. That is some turnaround
Mar 13, 2021 8:44 am
Yes and no -- it is after all 4 Instances of the game supporting currently about 18 active players and yeah turn over in PbP is generally fairly high -- I just try to keep the games filled and nearly all of the turn over is due to ghosting and/or real-life issues and not much you can do about that. So is this a concern of yours for some reason?
Last edited March 13, 2021 8:46 am
Mar 16, 2021 8:18 pm
DeJoker says:
Well Rogues come in many flavors and you also have to keep in mind I run the heroic side of the game -- the PCs are understood to be the heroes of the story -- that being said there are organizations within the Forgotten Realms that do what you describe who are not evil so it is still a viable backdrop. Although this is also a more wilderness-ish setting as well and while it does have intrigue and such that is not the main stay of things since most of the players thus far have not expressed a high interest in that.

If that still sounds good to you and you want to stick with this concept we can get you started.
How about a Rogue Assassin Bounty Hunter? He uses his skills to track down the bad guys of the story? I was actually looking forward to more of a wilderness setting.
Mar 16, 2021 8:39 pm
It is more of a wilderness-ish setting as I have stated within the message you quoted.

Okay so looking at a Rogue (Assassin) Bounty Hunter

Also are you going to be able to handle 3 to 4 posts per week ?? As the time between your previous post and this post was 4 days.
Last edited March 16, 2021 8:40 pm
Mar 17, 2021 5:42 pm
DeJoker says:
It is more of a wilderness-ish setting as I have stated within the message you quoted.

Okay so looking at a Rogue (Assassin) Bounty Hunter

Also are you going to be able to handle 3 to 4 posts per week ?? As the time between your previous post and this post was 4 days.
Yes, I can handle between 3 to 4 posts a week. I most likely would not be able to post on Saturday's or Sunday's but I will be able to post 3 to 4 times between Monday and Friday,
Apr 9, 2021 2:58 am
Okay I seem to have everything tidied up -- and can add another Instance of this Game if their are any folks that would like to take on the challenge.

Looking for 3 to 5 players to start a new Instance newbies or veterans I am comfortable with either
Last edited April 9, 2021 2:58 am
Apr 11, 2021 7:02 am
I've been lurking for some time, and would love a chance to finally dip my toes into a game
Apr 11, 2021 7:52 am
Great well as soon as we can get 2 to 4 more players I will start another instance.
Apr 11, 2021 12:02 pm
DeJoker says:
Great well as soon as we can get 2 to 4 more players I will start another instance.
I am interested!
Apr 11, 2021 5:59 pm
Okay great just need 1 to 3 more players and I will launch that new instance
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.