Before we get started...

load previous
Dec 31, 2014 4:28 pm
I didn't mean to intimidate. Really, I just asked myself "what was Tiana doing when she was level 1? What about at level 7? How about level 13?" then I strung those answers together to build a short history and threw in a bit of personal development in the middle of it.

I'd prefer to just jump into the fun. There'll be lots of time to RP along the way (and, I find it can be fun to retroactively sort out details of how you got to where you are - in media res campaigns are fun).
Jan 2, 2015 3:33 am
I agree about jumping right in :)
Jan 3, 2015 3:10 pm
I was going to say RP ramping some, but Candi brings up a good point about retroactively sorting details. I say let's jump in.
Jan 3, 2015 3:52 pm
That's a neat idea, as there are some campfire moments written into the game. I'll actually start up the first post as if we'd been going for some time already. I'm gonna try to get everyone's special item sorted today/tomorrow. That being said, if you haven't put up thoughts on what you want that item to be, please do so.
Jan 12, 2015 7:31 pm
*polite cough*
Jan 13, 2015 3:50 am
Sorry, things have been kinda crazy at home, I'll be getting back to the games ASAP.
Jan 30, 2015 4:02 am
I will be away from February 4-10.
Jan 30, 2015 5:10 am
Yah, I'm certainly to blame for this going dead. I'll get it back up soon, and forgive anyone who drops or is inactive to start. But I'm still super excited to run this, and we'll get there.
Jan 30, 2015 5:49 pm
Great to hear... I'm still really excited to get my lovely Gnome Monk into action :)
Mar 10, 2015 6:42 am
I know its been a while but is there any interest left in this game? I'm still down to get things rolling if everyone else is.
Mar 11, 2015 12:48 am
I've got an interest, no clue what's going on, though.
Mar 12, 2015 1:51 pm
I'm still game...
Mar 14, 2015 1:30 pm
Me too. I just figured it was a case of Life Happens (tm). ;)
Mar 15, 2015 4:03 am
Awesome thats 4 out of 6, hopefully Keleth can still find time for us. :-)
Apr 4, 2015 1:31 pm
While I was really excited to be a player in this game, if Keleth is too busy and it's possible, I'd also be willing to GM. All of my games here have faded out, but I can handle one GM of Pathfinder in lieu of GMing my own system and playing in 2 game.s

I can commit to about 2 GM posts per week (at minimum, typically more).
Apr 4, 2015 2:39 pm
If you're willing Candi, that may be for the best. And if you're ok with it, I'll switch to a character (that I can handle more easily). If you do decide to take it on, I can send you the book for the first dungeon for you to look over.
Apr 4, 2015 6:32 pm
I would totally be down with Candi taking over.
Apr 6, 2015 1:42 am
Fine with me :)
Apr 6, 2015 12:18 pm
Keleth says:
If you're willing Candi, that may be for the best. And if you're ok with it, I'll switch to a character (that I can handle more easily). If you do decide to take it on, I can send you the book for the first dungeon for you to look over.
Sounds great Keleth. I'll PM you my email, and you can get to work making a character!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.