Savage Worlds Game

Be sure to read and follow the guidelines for our forums.

load previous
Mar 13, 2020 4:05 pm
Any things I can do on my end to get setup with a character for this?
Mar 13, 2020 4:42 pm
HoorayRat says:
Nawashi.Maestro says:
And, I think ETU would be fun. :). So, I’m going to make it official. I’m going to run an ETU game. 👍
Is it ok for me to get the East Texas University Savage Worlds book? I don't want to spoil anything for myself.
You're certainly welcome to, but I don't think it will be necessary. I can share what is needed for character creation to avoid any spoilers, etc. :)
Mar 13, 2020 4:44 pm
If there's still any free spots in the game, I'd like to join as well. The setting sounds fun
Mar 13, 2020 4:48 pm
DeJoker says:
Any things I can do on my end to get setup with a character for this?
Hmmm, not that I know of yet. I'll work on getting the game posted and we can take it from there. :)
Mar 13, 2020 4:51 pm
bowlofspinach says:
If there's still any free spots in the game, I'd like to join as well. The setting sounds fun
Hi. Ok. Maybe so. I'm kind of working on it right now and should have it up and running soon. Thanks so much for being interested. :)
Mar 13, 2020 8:57 pm
I started reading the ETU book a few days ago and was thinking of running a game myself. I'd love to join yours.
Mar 13, 2020 11:08 pm
funfungiguy says:
I started reading the ETU book a few days ago and was thinking of running a game myself. I'd love to join yours.
Hi! Thanks for the interest. I'm happy that there is a good bit of interest. :) Don't read too much...it might spoil it. :) But, when I get things set-up I'll shoot you an invite. Thank you!
Mar 13, 2020 11:54 pm
Nawashi.Maestro says:
Don't read too much...it might spoil it. :)
I won't. I've been reading a couple pages a night after getting ready for bed, so I'm only about 16 pages in right now, which is pretty much just the Player's section on new edges and hindrances. But I'll stop there if you prefer so as to avoid any spoilers.
Mar 16, 2020 10:32 am
As someone not playing figure out a time to pull for:

Remnant sent a note to Nawashi.Maestro
Mar 16, 2020 11:46 am
Remnant says:
As someone not playing figure out a time to pull for:

Nawashi.Maestro sent a note to Nawashi.Maestro
Thanks! :)

You do not have permission to post in this thread.