Session 1: Before the RPS Tournament

load previous
Mar 23, 2016 11:47 am
OOC:
Sorry, been busy as hell. Will have something up by Friday!
Mar 23, 2016 2:55 pm
OOC:
I'm trying to figure out if Kohaku is talking over her comms about the 'invaders' with security or she busted into the room and is asking about the woman Akita might pat down to see if it's the boss. =3
Mar 24, 2016 1:12 pm
The woman turns towards Kohaku and Akita.

"Akita, did you just call me 'Oujo'? Do you not recognize..."

Her voice trails off as she attempts to pull something out of the closet. After a short struggle, she triumphantly whips out a rather large revolver and turns towards the maid with a devilish grin.

"You own boss?! Well, I don't blame you. Someone slipped me some kind of potion in that syrup I drank."

Seeing the dumbfounded look on Akita and Kohaku's faces, she elaborates.

"You want me to prove that it's me, Boss Floyd? Alright. Kohaku, we met at that museum heist! You totally knocked out a security guard! And Akita... well you have a pretty strange birthmark located on your... well I shouldn't say anymore because you almost shot me last time! Gehehe!"
Mar 24, 2016 2:31 pm
Facial Expression: Σ=Δ

Akita robotically moves forward her eyes blank with the mention of the birthmark. Staring at the Boss Lady in the eye Akita slowly blinks her hand coming up in a mechanical jerky fashion as if powered by clockwork gears.

She puts a hand on her Boss' bosom...

*gyu* *gyu* *gyu*

"We agreed no talky talky about the birthmark.... Also you should probably get a bra if you're going to be running around and shooting with these." Akita states letting go taking a step back and looking down at her hand and closing it a few times even though it was empty.

"If it's permanent, No Problem Bossu. You still got it plus you got a sexy female body now!" Akita states giving the boss two thumbs up as large feline grin spreads on her face and her eyes flashing like four point stars since she approves.

"Now that we know you're you Bossu..." Akita states wiping a bit of drool from her mouth before she pulls out a rather large sniper rifle from under her skirt and slaps in a magazine, "What's this about some fat pig trash thieves that the master doesn't like that want a war? Do you want them alive and captured or executed four family member relations deep" she asks her words describing the thieves hard and rough as she hoisted a surprisingly heavy gun for someone her size.
Last edited March 24, 2016 2:32 pm
Mar 28, 2016 8:29 am
"Yes well, I can already feel my shoulders getting stiff. I think whoever spiked that syrup intended to weaken me! That way they could break in and ruin my hotel! Kind of puts a damper on the whole RPS tournament thing, but revenge must take precedence!"

At that moment a large explosion near the main entrance on the hotel causes the floor to shake. Even from the bedroom, you can hear shouts and the sounds of fighting coming from the courtyard.

"Those fiendish criminals! What did I ever do to deserve this kind of treatment? ... On second thought I probably do deserve this a little, gehehe. To war!!"

Boss Floyd loads the revolver with a speed loader and pushes past Akita and Kohaku to make her way to the courtyard. Floyd can shoot, but this is a perfect situation for the heavily armed maids as well!
Mar 28, 2016 1:15 pm
Putting on gloves and some shooting goggles Akita shuffles in behind the boss his tail swinging about happily... since it was outside Ground Maintenance for the hotel would be in charge of clean up. X3...

Reaching into her pocket she pulled out an ear piece and put it in before digging out a spare one and tapped the boss's upper arm with the back of her gloved hand offering it up. Once handed off or pocketed she'd click on her comms, "All Maids, calling all Maids. This is Bloody Kitten. Explosion in courtyard from invaders, numbers and threat level unknown. Big Kahuna is moving to engage, I repeat Big Kakuna is moving to engage threat. Supporting Big Kahuna, Initiate Operation: Hawaiian Pineapple Luau. Bloody Kitten out." she stated chambering a round.
OOC:
I figure this isn't our first rodeo considering the Boss' background.
Last edited March 28, 2016 1:16 pm
Mar 31, 2016 12:49 pm
OOC:
Sorry, again. Had to work late due to help someone else with their project that they had jacked up. Yay, teamwork!
Boss Floyd takes the offered ear pierce, and then bolts down the stairs with a "Gehehe!". Meanwhile, Akita sets herself up on the second floor, facing the hotel entrance and overlooking the courtyard.

The invaders have already gotten into the hotel! The band of thieves look organized, but a little scruffy. Some have ski masks, some wear masks, and some are wearing animal costumes. The luxurious pine soap that Kohaku had laid out worked perfectly, as most of the thieves were hastily trying to grab as much of it as they could - stuffing the bars of soap down their pants, shirts, and other places.

Floyd's distinct (though now feminine) voice rings into the commlinks of all the maids, "Shoot em all! We'll send them runnin' back home with their tails between their legs! Gehe--"

There is a short bit of static before Floyd's voice returns, although she now sounds more paniced. Based on the background noise it sounds like she has made her way outside. You also hear gunfire, and an odd mechanical sound as well.

"--hehe... Oh my god! What have those monsters done to you?!"

After that statement, the line falls back into ominous static. Is the boss in life-threatening danger? More importantly (to Akita, at least) will her clothes get torn off in the fight?!

There is a mountain of minions in your way. If you want to make it to the Boss, you'll need to plow through them first!
Mar 31, 2016 1:30 pm
"Roger that." Akita states over coms assessing targets for the most threatening among the group and flipping off the safety.
High velocity rounds start raining down from the second floor, Akita has one foot planted on the banister her dressed hiked up but fortunately a vase blocks the visuals of anything over the game’s rating sticker. She ducks back at times if they return fire, throw things, or when she sees a better position for a shot. As the shells start to hit the carpet and bounce Akita hears Boss Floyd over the comms before it goes to static.
Akita’s jaw stiffens as she drops the clip on her sniper rifle and puts on a larger drum his fangs bearing as she backs up. "Big Kahuna radio silent, possibly down. Going to support." she states tight jawed as she looks at the banister and wall to the side and she sprints moving down to all fours her nails digging in as she moves towards the banister and leaps over the side. Using her momentum she runs the wall moving to standing upright on a lean pulling her gun and aiming it into the masses.
"Ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura-ura." she yells over the bark of her sniper rifle.
"You maggot fat pig #)($%# trash want to steal from Boss Floyd and the Maids of the Maple Leaf Hotel?!?!?! Eeeeeeeh? Especially you!" she states her words hard as she spits them out sounding more like a female yakuza member than a danty polite maid of the hotel. She makes her point by trying to put a double tap into someone dressed in an actual pig costume with a red bandana.

Akita darts through the masses her time and experience in urban warfare situations showing as her eyes look dead on the battlefield give out midafternoon death with a frown.

(OoC: Drawing on friendly fire and BFG to chaos enough chaos to push through. No one else wants to jump in? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Rolls

Cunning 4 - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Apr 2, 2016 3:33 am
Akita carves a path through the horde of thieves, their bodies collapsing with every shot and shout of URA-URA!. She shots bars of soap right of the hands of the thieves, and even ricochets a few shots to take out multiple people at once. Those who she didn't want to outright murder were sent warning shots that whizzed right though their hair, frightening the thieves so much that they ran away in pure terror! At the end of her rampage, she lands on the back of the thief in the pig costume, and uses the butt of her rifle to knock him out cold. She admires her handiwork before making a sprint for the hotel's entrance.

After her eyes adjust to the light, she finds a monstrous figure standing before her. It looks like some sort of large, battle mech! Inside one of its big robot fists is a sword, and the other one is hold the limp body of Boss Floyd! Looking closely at the robot, Akita can see the words "Bathmaster 8900" on the chest. Did the thieves somehow get the bathtub to transform into a killing machine?!

There's a few gunshots in the mech's armor from Floyd's revolver, but it doesn't appear to have done much damage. Bringing this things down to save Floyd is going to take some serious work!
Apr 2, 2016 3:32 pm
After adjusting to the light Akita could also hear the wild western music play... no wait it was the Bosses MP3 player on the ground...Dropping the empty drum magazine and loading in a fresh clip of Armor Piercing Rounds Akita picks up the Boss's cigar and puts in her mouth.

Gyaaaaaa! Indirect Kiss from the Boss Achievement UNLOCKED!!! she thought to herself puffing on the cigar, before coughing, these things were horrible, it was a wonder the Boss was able to even workout the way he did.

Clicking on coms Akita's voice trembled slightly, "Bathu-chan found. Has taken Big Kahuna hostage, Considered Armed... yeah I know it's a bathtub but it has arms now, and dangerous. Moving to engage. Bloody Kitten out." she stated as she moved around the perimeter of the large mech holding the boss.

Bathu-chan probably caught the Boss by surprise plus the relationship between the two and the time they spent together probably got the Boss to falter. She hadn't experienced it herself, okay there was that one time but a maiden needs her secrets.

Akita paused for a moment her knees bending more so than usual as she moved around the mecha and Hostage. She suddenly blurred as she dashed on a wild random pattern towards the mecha before darting to the side her sniper rifle barking out rounds aiming at the lower leg joints of the bathtub trying to immobilize it, this was only the first step in her actions as she scanned the mecha for the manual overide panel, it was probably the area heavily armored in this format. She'd prefer to go in and saw the Boss but that would just get her smacked bu the BFS in the mecha's hand.

She didn't want to destroy the tub but it could be replaced, her smoking hot and now in uber sexy lady body Boss though she couldn't replace.

Moooooe, where is everyone? I don't really think they're the best overall maid since that's me but the Boss is in a Biiiiig Pinchu (literally) and I could use some help.

She was unsure how the Bath was targeting but she figured fast moment was either really bad or really good, erratic patterns though might throw it off so she'd have a chance to take out it's legs.

Rolls

Run and Gun looking for exploits to whittle down da Washa (Cunning 4) - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Apr 4, 2016 11:15 am
The mech spins its sword at a blazing fast speed in order to deflect the onslaught of bullets!

I CAN'T LET YOU DO THAT, KUROSAWA-AKITA

Rolls

Windmill Defense(tm)! (Skill 4) - (1d6)

(3) = 3

Apr 4, 2016 11:29 am
Akita and the Mech are evenly matched!

The giant robot blocks all of Akita's shots, while spewing out a bunch of steam to hide itself. The robot's engines must be incredible, as the whole area becomes obfuscated with steam! The robot strikes at Akita through the thick air, but Akita's superior instincts allowed her to skillfully dodge all the attacks - though a bit of her hair was sliced off. After the attacks, the robot's metallic, southern accent blares out.

EVALUATING THREAT LEVEL OF KUROSAWA-AKITA... ANALYSIS COMPLETE. KUROSAWA-AKITA, 23 YEARS OLD, EXPERT IN WETWORK, AREA CHILDREN REFER TO HER AS 'NEKO OBA-SAN'.

Akita can hear the Bathmaster 8900 moving around in the steam before he continues speaking.

NEKO OBA-SAN, PLEASE CEASE YOUR VIOLENCE. I HAVE TAKEN GREAT CARE AS TO NOT DIRTY BOSS FLOYD IN THIS ENGAGEMENT. PLEASE RETREAT AND ALLOW THE ORGANIZATION TO ACCOMPLISH THE MISSION
Apr 4, 2016 12:52 pm
"Hooooo? You want to speak a ladies age so casually? And they call me Oba-san since I’m always playing the Pachinko machines, Analysis my tail! What Organization and what Mission!!! If you mean the guys inside trying to just steal soap and making a mess they’ve been disabled. Gyaaaa! You’re not making sense! And put down the Bossu! So explain yourself. NOW! Or I’m going to turn you into a pile of refurbished scrap metal tea kettle." Akita barked back checking the footing in the area due to the mist. Her nostrils were wide trying to find the Bosses scent in the mist.

"You probably don’t want to talk though, I’m a bit on edge since you’re feeling up the Boss and possibly doing this and that… I’m a bit jealous… err I mean that’s not cool man considering how much time you and the boss have spent together. Maybe I can sweeten the deal to get you to talk I know what you’re craving…" Akita stated a few seconds later after calming down from the Oba-san comment since she wasn’t even 25 that waaaay off base.

The sound of crystals clattering onto a stone step before placing the bottle down and moving away. "Special Organix Premium Bathtub Cleaner… since you took off you didn’t give us a chance to clean you after the Boss’ bath. Hurra hurra hurra." Akita teased pulling out a maple leaf face and fanning over the pile of cleaning crystals out into the steamy mist the robot was in possibly.

After daily cleanings from the organic compound cleaning powder the tub unit still looked brand new. If he had concerns about the boss being dirtied or hurt maybe there was something there to exploit… or bribe.

If this keeps up he’s going to have to get a multi facet waterfall shower unit to replace this guy, he better have a good reason to be doing this to the boss and the hotel! Akita thought to herself.
OOC:
Intent: Stalling to find out what he's talking about and possibly distract him.

Rolls

Cunning 4 - (1d6)

(5) = 5

Apr 10, 2016 4:49 am
From what Akita can tell, the Bathmaster 8900 is only acting aggressive because he had been reprogrammed to do so. However, the bathtub cleaner has a clear impact on him.

I AM... DIRTY?

His servos to overheat a little as he contemplates his next actions, and tried to overcome the urge to clean.

Rolls

PROCESSING POWER (2 Will) - (1d6)

(2) = 2

Apr 10, 2016 4:58 am
Akita's 20 > Bathmaster 8900's 4! The Bathmaster takes 10 stress!

The Bathmaster lets out a weird cry of mental anguish, and something in his internal circuitry pops with a puff of smoke.

nnnEHHHAHHGG COMMENCING SELF CLEANING MODE

The robot drops Floyd, who lands on the ground with a thud, and begins to transform back into an unassuming bathtub. On the outside of the tub there appears to be a jury-rigged antenna that someone hastily attached to the tub's on-board computer.

With her feline senses, Akita hears somebody in the nearby bushes struggling with something.

"Work, damn you! My plan is falling apart... it might be time for me to use... that!
Apr 10, 2016 2:55 pm
Akita moves the Boss when he falls in now female body landing very ungracefully. Kicking off the antenna apparatus she moves to the Boss checking her neck for a pulse as she dropped her magazine switching to tranquilizer darts. Regardless of if her boss was dead (Knowing there was no way her Boss would die just from a small fall like that.) she'd opt to bluff.

"Ah... He's dead... I wonder who I should tell in the Floyd Familia since they would probably want to exact a quick and brutal retaliation..." Akita would comment before aiming and going full auto on the bandit in the bush.

Shooting from the hip Akita will continue to fire into the bushes until there's no leaves left for cover or a target scrambles out. Raising her gun to eye level she would continue to mark her target and pepper them with 'non lethal' darts... granted a dart to the eye or ear was going to hurt a lot... Good thing she was aiming.
OOC:
(Opting to cause a moment of pause in the Bandit since an accidental death and a Mafia Family coming for you may not be what they were expecting.) Also if the boss wakes up I'm motioning for him to play dead.

Rolls

Cunning 4 - (1d6)

(4) = 4

Apr 20, 2016 11:34 am
http://67f06aa3cf684abaaf03-53fc19f8a0d79973c21a74eff3e0024c.r96.cf2.rackcdn.com/product-hugerect-289052-115610-1395122349-53349f0293e8d83bab456ae383d02d2b.jpg

A woman wearing a frog costume pops out of the bushes upon hearing Akita's comments, holding a fist in the air defiantly.

"WHAT?! I didn't kill him!"

There's an awkward silence as the frog lady realizes that she had been duped, and she continues to hold her fist in the air out of embarrassment. A moment later, Boss Floyd's unconscious body erupts in POOF of white smoke. Akita takes the opportunity to tag the strange woman with a tranquilizer.

The frog girl attempts to dodge the shot with surprising reflexes, but Akita still manages to nail her right in the jaw. She quickly pulls the dart out, but the damage is already done.

"Owsh, wath wos tshat? Yoos thot me!"

Holder her hand to her jaw, she continues to speak, but her voice is too slurred to comprehend. Although, it doesn't look like she's gonna try to run away as long as Akita has rifle.

After the white smoke clears, it is reveled the Boss Floyd has returned to normal! Hooray! He coughs a little and lets out a groan, but he's definitely alive.

"Ugh, my head. Akita? What the hell is going on?!"
Apr 20, 2016 12:25 pm
Hearing the woman defend herself by jumping into the open was not expected. Akita being Akita though took the opportunity to shoot her target while her defenses were down. Hearing the grown behind her Akita was a bit relieved he was coming to, but the fact it was a male voice had her sucking her teeth, she forgot to snap a picture of the Boss while he was a lady.

Akita sighed looking at the woman in the frog outfit who seemed to start feeling the effects of the traquilzer. With a less focused target and an idea of her body mass Akita thought for a second before shot her again, the dart landing a hit before being accompanied with few friends trailing behind for the maximum non-lethal dose.

"Bossu, are you okay? Did you hurt yourself in the fall? Bath-chan isn't an 'M' okay he was being controlled." Akita begins to explain wiggling and rubbing her cheek against the Boss's "I've found who probably stole Bath-chan and turned him to evil ways. Dispatched the goons that were stealing the soap and caught the thief. With the help of the Boss but mostly BY MYSELF!!! You know any red heads that like wearing Frog costumes?"she asks moving over to poke her quarry with the barrel of her gun that looked like a pin cushion from all the darts in her. She looks over at the Boss and gives a peace sign.

"Also you have to meet with everyone in the next hour and a half before lunch with the Family..." she reminds him looking at her watch and pushing up her shooting shades into her hair.
Last edited April 20, 2016 12:31 pm
May 30, 2016 2:13 pm
Boss Floyd slowly gets up to his feet and takes in the situation.

"Oooh, you got them all with that rifle of yours, did you?! Gahahaha! I knew made the right choice when I hired you! All the hotel staff that warned me about your stalker-like tendencies were dead wrong!"

He walks over to the lady in the frog costume and prods her with his foot.

"Nope, I got no clue who this is. Although I have heard of their organization, we should should leave her and her cronies for the police. Or even better, the Mounties!"

After inspecting the criminals he turns towards Akita with stars in his eyes.

"You saved my life! Maybe I should actually retire now... my back hurts from repetitively getting my ass kicked. Gahah-ah....ooof... it hurts to laugh. Let's get this lunch meeting over with, I think I'll turn the hotel over to my family and then plan an actual retirement. Maybe somewhere safer than Canada, like Japan? Oh, and let the other maids can take care of the clean-up!"

Akita wins the favor race! Whooooooooa, shocker!
May 30, 2016 2:27 pm
~~@@~~EPILOGUE~~@@~~

Boss Floyd handed the hotel over to his mother and current head of family. The Maple Leaf still remained on of the elite hotels in Canada, but it never had the same flair as when Boss Floyd was in charge.

Rina and Kohaku remained faithful maids to the Floyd family, and served the Maple Leaf for many years.

Saki disappeared as mysteriously as she had arrived, though there were rumors that she had gone to South America in order to reopen a portal to the underworld.

Akita's heroic actions earned her an almost mythological status in the Floyd family, and she could always count on their support when she was in Canada. They even build a bronze statue of her in the main lobby, which the other maids had to clean every week!

Marcus Floyd and Akita left for Japan shortly after the massive fight at the Maple Leaf. They took all the guns, money, and syrup they could pack and set off on a one-way trip. They spent their days gambling, fighting, and eating great food - you know, like normal retired people. Eventually Akita got over her embarrassment, and finally got that kissu from the Boss that she always wanted.

The Bathmaster 8900 returned to his post as a normal, non-weaponized bathtub. He eventually met a nice kitchen sink robot, and they had several children.

THE END
OOC:
Ooooor is it?! I might run another game in the future, and do a better job. xP
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.