Character creation discussion

load previous
Jun 8, 2016 4:03 pm
yeah, I think a copilot would be helpful... and would keep lin's clothes on
Jun 8, 2016 4:06 pm
When I think of it that way, yeah Candi you should probably be co pilot. That way no slap fights while flying between Lin and Akhrirar.
Jun 8, 2016 4:07 pm
I'm just going to focus on being a better doctor.. and aiming for kneecaps. i'm sure one day someone will be seriously injured and those ranks I have in surgeon would help.

any plans for eventually getting our own bacta tank?
Jun 8, 2016 4:53 pm
Remnant says:
When I think of it that way, yeah Candi you should probably be co pilot. That way no slap fights while flying between Lin and Akhrirar.
Also, being a co-pilot means Acaatha has something to do in a space-fight (as her main function in space situations is to board another vessel and take it out from the inside... but without Nightcrawler-style blink powers, that's not something she could do in an active fire fight).
Jun 8, 2016 5:05 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
I'm just going to focus on being a better doctor.. and aiming for kneecaps. i'm sure one day someone will be seriously injured and those ranks I have in surgeon would help.

any plans for eventually getting our own bacta tank?
Currently not in the budget, we could downgrade that to having a picture of one, some bandages and some juice boxes.
Jun 8, 2016 5:08 pm
you know, we could fill a cargo container with jello...
Oct 6, 2016 2:48 am
Moofsalot -- any questions on chargen?
Oct 6, 2016 2:56 am
Not yet! I'm inputting as much onto my character sheet as I can. So far so good. Let me know if anything looks off...
Oct 6, 2016 3:04 am
okee dokee. once you submit it, i can take a looksee. :)
Oct 6, 2016 3:05 am
nm! I see you already have!
Oct 6, 2016 3:16 am
So far, everything looks solid.

You do not have permission to post in this thread.