Character creation discussion

load previous
Mar 4, 2016 7:22 pm
Especially when, as you yourself established as canon, Akhy got no game.
Mar 4, 2016 7:23 pm
oh boy.. we're going to have to deal with all the people he pisses off....
Mar 4, 2016 7:26 pm
"Ain't no shame in my game... I'll beg if I have to."

I have 3 Ranks in plot twist.
Last edited March 4, 2016 7:26 pm
Mar 4, 2016 7:28 pm
he'll have to flip a light side point just to get a date...
Mar 4, 2016 7:37 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
he'll have to flip a light side point just to get a date...
ouch!
Mar 4, 2016 7:39 pm
I was thinking he go into a fist fight with the daughter or called her a manly man.
Last edited March 4, 2016 7:39 pm
Mar 4, 2016 7:41 pm
Kjmagle says:
I was thinking he go into a fist fight with the daughter or called her a manly man.
And he would never live it down.
Mar 4, 2016 7:46 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Kjmagle says:
And he would never live it down.
We are collecting a bounty from the father and he says what a "strapping boy you got there." Hit her in the "shoulder" and she goes down.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Kjmagle/5036BA02-D83F-4F97-A5D4-B73E244E1DC9_zpsw0qxwa47.jpg
Last edited March 4, 2016 8:15 pm
Mar 4, 2016 7:48 pm
so not only is he sexist, he's also racist
Mar 4, 2016 8:25 pm
I think getting into trouble or being the but of karmatic jokes is one of my endearing qualities... I mean I'm still here.
Mar 4, 2016 9:44 pm
On the subject of high Obligation: I am against reducing our group Obligation. Starting with a high Obligation means more plot triggers and crazy things coming our way. I don't know about you guys, but dealing with crazy stuff and engaging with my (and others') character's background is why I play these games.

One of my favorite things about the EotE system is the numerous opportunities to succeed at cost and fail forward. Obligation just feeds that monkey.
Mar 4, 2016 9:53 pm
I agree. let's have a crazy ass start of the game where complications and plot comes at us. it'll encourage everyone to start paying down their obligations. we can try to be doing our jobs and crap just goes sideways due to a bounty hunter jumping us or someone else gunning for the crew messes up our carefully laid plans. it IS star wars, after all
Mar 4, 2016 10:09 pm
No lets just all meet in a tavern... :-)
Last edited March 4, 2016 10:10 pm
Mar 4, 2016 11:08 pm
Whoever mentioned starting the game in the middle of a pitched space battle: I am stealing that idea for my face to face group. We are wrapping up a campaign, with intentions of starting up a new one soon after. I'm going to have them do a group character creation/background session, with an in-character narration of how they all came together, and how they all feel about each other.

Then, first real game session, they begin in the midst of a pitched space battle. A brief explanation of how they got there, then into the space combat. A great cinematic way to start a campaign!
Mar 4, 2016 11:26 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Whoever mentioned starting the game in the middle of a pitched space battle: I am stealing that idea for my face to face group. We are wrapping up a campaign, with intentions of starting up a new one soon after. I'm going to have them do a group character creation/background session, with an in-character narration of how they all came together, and how they all feel about each other.

Then, first real game session, they begin in the midst of a pitched space battle. A brief explanation of how they got there, then into the space combat. A great cinematic way to start a campaign!
That would be me and i wish i played in that game too. Lol
Mar 4, 2016 11:58 pm
that's pretty much how episodes 3 and 4 started
Mar 5, 2016 12:57 am
Depends on Falryx maybe we were both out shopping and we notice the other groups bounty and see dollar signs, others start shooting at the two groups. Hilarity ensures.
Mar 5, 2016 2:21 am
we'll just have to wait and see....
Mar 5, 2016 3:54 am
well, well, well.. doubles it is.

although if it helps, the # was low enough even with lower obligation you would have been snagged.
Mar 5, 2016 5:22 am
hooo boy, here's where the poodoo hits the high velocity oxygen scrubber...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.