Character creation discussion

load previous
Mar 3, 2016 9:36 pm
I kinda liked this one...

http://beggingforxp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Lazy-Bantha-ship-752x440.jpg

Seems to have the requisite parts..
Mar 3, 2016 9:41 pm
You know, as we discuss this, I'm thinking this floor plan makes more sense for our crew.

http://beggingforxp.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Lazy-Bantha-ship-752x440.jpg
Mar 3, 2016 9:44 pm
The "Passenger Cabin" (15) can easily have been converted to a brig.

Also, Lin gets his own cabin. which he will be happy about. He likely makes occasional inappropriate overtures to "share bunks" with our resident lady crew members. I'll assume his overtures have been consistently shot down, but that in no way means he'll stop trying...
Mar 3, 2016 9:45 pm
looks like the way to get cargo in the holds relies on those little elevators and the boarding ramp is just for crew. this is a good layout for multiple cargoes and we can have the tertiary cargo hold converted into a brig for bounties
Mar 3, 2016 10:25 pm
I have been busy.

I would like to think that a Fuzil has like a Hamock instead of a bed. Probably in the Engineering bay.
Last edited March 3, 2016 10:25 pm
Mar 4, 2016 2:04 am
Heya - wanna make sure Obligation is set up properly -- who took extra obligation in character creation? And how much?
Mar 4, 2016 2:15 am
falryx says:
Heya - wanna make sure Obligation is set up properly -- who took extra obligation in character creation? And how much?
I used FaD (it's the only book I have)... and took the morality set up for bonus XP (maximizing starting XP).
Last edited March 4, 2016 2:15 am
Mar 4, 2016 2:25 am
falryx says:
I took +5 for some credits and +10 for some XP for a total of +15.
Mar 4, 2016 2:34 am
Just normal for me
Mar 4, 2016 2:38 am
+5 for 5 xp, +5 for 1000credits
Mar 4, 2016 3:02 am
Okee dokee. Everyone start with 10 Obligation plus whatever they added.

So: Candi: 10, Friar: 25, Kj: 10, Darth: 20 and Remnant TBD.
Mar 4, 2016 1:23 pm
I added 10 Obligation (For +XP) after the starting since I thought that was the max... if I get more though... =3
Last edited March 4, 2016 1:23 pm
Mar 4, 2016 6:05 pm
Ok:

Candi: 10
Friar: 25
Kj: 10
Darth: 20
Remnant: 20

That makes total obligation 85 -- which is a touch high -- I may reduce the base # to 5 (which would reduce this to 60 which is guideline). I'll review the CRB tonight and update you all with final #s and our first post then.
Mar 4, 2016 6:08 pm
or we can just always be on the run!
Mar 4, 2016 6:27 pm
Obligation being high means out the gate us probably dealing with someone's background rearing up horrifically especially on a double from the percentile roll which is good for RP but bad mechanically (15% chance to start the session as normal and an 85% to start at -1/-2 Strain Threshold your threshold for the session and seven chances out of the 85% for that to be doubled). Plus we're almost at 100 starting so it's possible next session someone's past is back to pull us in storywise.
Mar 4, 2016 6:42 pm
I can't remember, did we decide on Mala's bounty being known already or is that going to be a secret?
Mar 4, 2016 6:58 pm
*opening scene... a FTY is flying through an astroid field dodging rocks and incoming missles. Lin sweating at the controls asking Fuzil for more power. Fuzil getting a lil space sick with the bobbing an weaving of the ship however redirecting the power to the stabilizers. Acaatha sitting next to Lin giving read outs of incoming missles. Mala is concentrating to see a clear path for the ship. Meanwhile Akhrirar is at the guns trying to shoot the missles and following fighters*

After that ai am thinking Akhrirar saying "what??? How was i suppose to know that was his daughter??? All Chevins look the same!"
Mar 4, 2016 7:15 pm
Well since it's a bounty I figure yes. The reason it's an obligation might be you haven't settled up with the people out to get you.

I also like everyone puts me down at the lady's man of the crew... or the source of debauchery...
Mar 4, 2016 7:21 pm
the reason there's a bounty on me is the person who used to own me wants me back. and mala would rather die than go back into slavery. we can say that she knows there's a bounty (she probably is the one that does searches for nearby bounties anyway) and just has never seen the need to mention it since the crew is constantly on the move and hasn't had any encounters yet...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.