OOC chitchat

load previous
Aug 29, 2016 12:33 pm
At least I don't have to cover Lin's eyes... (You should go and watch Sausage Party then.)
Aug 31, 2016 11:46 am
I am really sorry I haven't been contributing. Overtime and this project has been killing me.

I would like Fuzil to in the background watching everyone nibbling on things or looking at the surroundings. Not really focused on the task at hand. Kinda explains why not doing anything.

I promise to post something this weekend when i get some breathing room.
Aug 31, 2016 3:49 pm
No worries kjmagle -- real life hits us from time to time. the heads up is all I need to make sure you're still alive and interested. if you like i can have you head back to the ship to fix something-er-other rather than wandering around town ignoring good food. :)
Aug 31, 2016 6:27 pm
No i am checking in daily(incase of an encounter or something) so if i need to post i will. I fig the teat the crew is more active where is fuzil is more go with the flow and following the group around.

I will answer if asked or part of the scence just be a bit. Im just not to interject myself at this point where everyone has to wait for my reply.
Sep 2, 2016 12:04 pm
Well lets hope their roll is bad.

Things are starting to slow down now at work. I will be checking more often.
Sep 7, 2016 2:31 am
Sorry for the delay.. Labor Day 3-day weekend meant more goofing off and less paying attention to GP.
Sep 19, 2016 5:49 pm
Heads up -- got a heavy travel schedule for a couple weeks:

This week: Today and Wednesday (low to no posting these days).
Next week: Tuesday - Thursday (low to no posting)

Apologies for slow progress during these times.
Sep 20, 2016 8:44 pm
Thanks for the update. Just when things are getting normal for me :-)
Sep 26, 2016 7:46 pm
Reminder- Traveling Tue - Thu of this week. tue / wed are all day meetings + dinner with colleagues. very low chance of posting. Thu is meetings, field day and plane travel, so.. ditto. :)

sorry for the delay. I /might/ post, but don't bet on it.
Oct 4, 2016 5:16 pm
*looks around*

"Guys this was Mala's idea... I'm just sayin'"
Oct 4, 2016 6:01 pm
don't you put that evil on me
Oct 4, 2016 11:47 pm
I'm sure Darth and Remnant have already picked this up (since they're in my other game); but we've hit a point where my two campaigns are overlapping. As a result, there may be a little bit of herky-jerky or lag as we get structured time aligned and I post what's going on back and forth.

I think both games are public, so I'll provide a link after the threads diverge again so you can see what it was like from /their/ point of view. But for now I'll be relying on Darth and Remnant to avoid breaking the 4th wall and goin' all meta. :)
Oct 5, 2016 12:04 am
"Pssh he's wearing pajamas, toss some hot cocoa and a blanket at him."
Oct 5, 2016 12:22 am
In other news, I've started to try and recruit a pilot. I think there's a good vibe when we have an engaged fifth and I feel Lin's absence weighs heavily upon the campaign!

I'll let you know if any of my leads turn up anything.
Oct 5, 2016 3:14 pm
Sorry i was gone a couple days busy. I will also most likely be away friday-Tuesday this week. So if its my turn please play for me on those days if i dont answer right away.

Fuzil is a non Violent guy unless if enemy is in engaged range with him. Then he has his lil gun he can shoot.

I apologize ahead of time and will check allot today and tomorrow to keep this rolling faster.
Oct 5, 2016 9:03 pm
What a strange bunch you have here. Strange and unfamiliar.
Oct 5, 2016 9:04 pm
oh crap, someone new! everyone put on pants!
Oct 5, 2016 9:05 pm
All...

I've gone and recruited Moofsalot as your new pilot. She and I are working on her character (and we'll pull together a background) together. I've played a D&D campaign with Moofs -- she was a gnome illusionist, if I recall correctly, who had a thing for shiny objects and was able to interrogate chickens.

Based on my experience in /that/ adventure, I thought she would bring a very good match to the Green Mamba culture. :)
Oct 5, 2016 9:18 pm
but there aren't any chickens in star wars...
Oct 5, 2016 9:21 pm
Not anymore.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.