OOC chitchat

load previous
Dec 27, 2016 2:31 pm
By some miracle, my sister volunteered to babysit so I was able to watch Rogue One! It was pretty good, but yeah definitely more of a b-side episode.
Dec 27, 2016 6:51 pm
But there needs to be a disappointing look from a robot emoji.
Dec 27, 2016 8:51 pm
"You knew that wasn't me before you shot, right?"
Dec 28, 2016 2:16 pm
I guess my friends and I all have a different take on on it. I still say it's my second favorite Star Wars movie. I do need to see it again to see what i missed. force awakens was good but I think its is 4th or 5th on my list.
Dec 28, 2016 2:40 pm
This one didn't have that much about the force to me. It might be viewed as a side story or 3.5 as some have doubted it but it's personally my favorite since it pulls in that neither side hasn't gotten dark and dirty in their actions. It also points out Mission Accomplished doesn't mean everyone gets away and lives happily ever after, and sometimes to win a war even when you win some key battles you still lose in a way.
Dec 28, 2016 3:04 pm
They didn't have to lose so much in order for it to be meaningful.

I didn't love Force Awakens but there was so much riding on that movie that it may have skewed my viewing experience. I will need to rewatch.
Dec 28, 2016 3:29 pm
I do love the fact there were no real jedi or much sabers used in this movie. I also loved how much they lost to get the plans. i hated what happened to them but it made me love the movie more. It's probably why mybtop 2 movies are Empire and Rogue.

The droid was hilarious and also I love Donnie Yen and his movies so I really enjoyed him in this movie.
Dec 28, 2016 9:27 pm
My order of preference is probably V, VII, RO, IV then maybe III, VI and II and I pretend episode I doesn't exist.
Dec 28, 2016 9:34 pm
Lmao you forgotten the animated clone wars movie :-)
Last edited December 28, 2016 9:36 pm
Dec 28, 2016 9:36 pm
I don't consider the animated stuff in contention. :)
Dec 28, 2016 9:36 pm
...or the Christmas specials.
Dec 28, 2016 9:40 pm
V, Ro, IV, VII, clone wars animated (its a movie). And then the prequels not in any specific order. I dont hate them I just had to listen to the audiobooks to Like them more.
Last edited December 28, 2016 9:41 pm
Dec 28, 2016 11:37 pm
The Clone Wars TV series is, I think, also really good. I'm less enthusiastic about Rebels.

I thought RO was solid. It was fun and serious in equal measure, which is what I want in a Star Wars movie. It felt a bit, I guess stilted, in parts (although I think that's because of all the re-shooting they did to make Jyn likeable, which was a good decision but made some parts a bit awkward). I loved the end, and I loved that (most) of them all had purposeful deaths, and the smooth connection into Ep IV.
Dec 30, 2016 4:13 pm
This is exciting to watch. Will Cap'n green pants grab the payload and leave his allies? Will he save Fuzil and Acaatha, or just one? Will he himself be knocked out? How will Xenia respond to Mala's query? Stay tuned and find out!
Dec 30, 2016 5:20 pm
or will stormtroopers bust in and arrest everyone?
Dec 30, 2016 5:32 pm
Probably they bust in, shoot the walls up, then arrest everyone and charge us with breaking, entering, and excessive damage to public property. This would be terrible if we hadn't already removed a wall from the building with the ship. Or you guys hadn't, I was unconscious through that whole event so I can't have been responsible.

"On these charges, how do you plea?"
"Sleeping."
Dec 30, 2016 7:38 pm
"I just got here..."
Dec 31, 2016 3:24 am
"I was looking for the snack bar..."
Jan 10, 2017 3:09 pm
Does Fuzil still have the cube on him? Ihe got shot but I don't remember the other guy searching his body to get it.
Jan 10, 2017 3:22 pm
Since it was you and him before the human female shot you on the meta you were knocked out from stun blaster fire and he was stated walking away with it so I figure he searched you if you put it away, if it was in your hand I figure you dropped it when you went KO. None of us 'saw' you get shoot since Acaatha was the closest but already down also you possibly got shook down by the guy so he might have taken some of your snacks too and no one saw... besides the lady who shot you. Savage if he did though.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.