OOC chitchat

load previous
Jan 10, 2017 4:38 pm
Take my snacks??? KILL THEM ALL.

Ok i just wanted to make sure because i did say i was pocketing the cube and that was before i snuck around and got shot.
Jan 10, 2017 4:51 pm
True. Xenia and Mala on the ship, you and Acaatha are down, five light up sword people plus guards around me and I have to carry you and her out a 2nd floor solo... without getting dropped.
Jan 10, 2017 4:52 pm
well, xenia and mala could always just get out of there and start their own business
Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm
It may not be the time to be a hero. Mamba getting dropped just makes three unconscious bodies, while Mamba getting out leaves room for rescue in the future.

If you must only save one, I wouldn't be upset if you went for Fuzil -- Acaatha, as I noted in the briefly existing hybrid thread, could transition to the other story as a force sensitive, if the plot demands it. Getting rounded up with them may be just that, though if they leave her out then maybe the guards will take her and the next plot will be a jail break. Who knows where the plot goes from here!
Jan 10, 2017 4:55 pm
True, No one to sign checks or fix the ship though. XD or a voice of reason.
Jan 10, 2017 4:59 pm
That is certainly not Mamba's job -- pretty sure that job ad has gone unanswered for a half dozen cycles now ("Mercenary Crew seeking Voice of Reason"), but maybe we don't need one anymore since Mala seems to have stepped up to the plate.
Jan 10, 2017 5:08 pm
Wait I get a free ship and doctor? Sweet! Or I just take the ship by myself and run...
Jan 10, 2017 5:18 pm
xenia could take on passengers, fix the ship up a little nicer, go on space cruises... we already have a doctor, all we need is a bartender and we have the space love boat
Jan 10, 2017 5:21 pm
And I get all the stew...
Jan 10, 2017 5:29 pm
Candi says:
That is certainly not Mamba's job -- pretty sure that job ad has gone unanswered for a half dozen cycles now ("Mercenary Crew seeking Voice of Reason"), but maybe we don't need one anymore since Mala seems to have stepped up to the plate.
Acaatha's the voice of reason and Tots fixes stuff, Mamba is middle management *sips coffee*.
Jan 10, 2017 6:22 pm
You are taking the stew??? And my garden with you??? (Fuzil' eyes all sudden open wide"

There is a great disturbance in the force... i mean my Food!!!
Last edited January 10, 2017 6:22 pm
Jan 10, 2017 8:29 pm
You guys are on a roll this morning. :)

The other guy in question is being run by me right now -- so I had him acquire the cube without a lot of narrative flair (apologies). It's fair to assume he'd find it, since pocketing a holocron would either be hideously obvious (are you happy to see me or is that a holocron in your pocket) or in an easy-to-find spot.
Jan 10, 2017 8:40 pm
What if it was in my fanny pack?
Jan 10, 2017 9:44 pm
You ever meet someone who ran up to a guard on a bridge and pushed them over the edge while screaming at them?

This Guy Crazy > Drunk Lin Crazy (at least from what I've seen).
Jan 10, 2017 9:57 pm
😂😂😂
Jan 11, 2017 6:22 pm
Yah, Dagger er... Jsomething (whatever he said) is a pretty random one. Sad I had to take him over since I know too much to be truely reckless in the same way.
Jan 11, 2017 6:43 pm
Drunk Lin + ADD + Feral Cat + Light Saber + Three 4 year olds on sugar high?
Jan 12, 2017 6:20 pm
something like that.. but less mouthy. :)
Jan 12, 2017 8:05 pm
*Shakes hands with Candi & KJmangle* it's been a pleasure if we don't make it out... Mala's shooting...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.