OOC chitchat

load previous
Jan 12, 2017 8:07 pm
all we need to do is trust in the force.... oh, right....

iamonewiththeforcetheforceiswithmeiamonewiththeforcetheforceiswithme
Jan 12, 2017 8:08 pm
If I want to try the same destination, does the difficulty go up?
Jan 12, 2017 11:25 pm
Not really. I do this to heighten tension rather than make this a mechanical thing that will Finally Work When You Roll Eight Times. So -- add a Setback die due to a fussy astrogration computer. But regardless of the outcome it'll start working. If you have failures, it'll just take more time, which will stink if you have TIEs shooting at you....
Jan 13, 2017 12:58 pm
Mala's shooting wasn't so bad. ... this time.

If Fuzil wakes up he can help with astro however I suspect i will have a handful of setback seeing in was knocked out for a bit.
Jan 13, 2017 5:53 pm
I just laughed thinking instead of smelling salts u wave a sandwich under Fuzil's nose
Last edited January 16, 2017 12:13 am
Jan 13, 2017 7:22 pm
I just love how when things go wrong with our crew, it goes wrong in a spectacular fashion. This is freaking epic.

from now on, before we start any missions, report to the ship's doctor for stim buffs
Jan 13, 2017 7:35 pm
Like: You may not be tall but you have a big personality? or Uh I don't like your cooking but your soup smells better than Lin's Feet...
Jan 16, 2017 12:19 am
Would my Contraptions power work to make something to help us make it to the ground? Or is that just for engines and stuff?

Once per session, take Contraption action; make a Hard Mechanics check to fashion a device to solve a current problem using just the tools and parts on hand
Jan 16, 2017 12:41 am
sounds like you can rig something that will get everyone in the ship
Jan 16, 2017 1:51 am
I was thinking that but also thought maybe its only for mechanical stuff like ships and stuff.
Jan 16, 2017 3:25 am
Is there anything I can do to move the ship so Mala has an easier time firing?
Jan 16, 2017 5:28 pm
Sure thing,

I figure you have a couple options available to you. You can:

(1) maneuver the FTY to enhance Mala's aim. effectively giving her a 'boost' by assisting her.
(2) figure out what's on your long range sensors
(3) ram the FTY into the building (or closer to it) in order to make it easier for akhrirar and the others to get back in.
Jan 16, 2017 6:05 pm
Choice 3!! What do I roll?
Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm
How about a hard piloting roll? (3P). It's not hard to ram into the building, but the objective is to not take damage and stay stable.
Jan 16, 2017 7:09 pm
So, YYGGPPP
Jan 17, 2017 6:10 am
well that triumph is going to make things a lot easier
Jan 17, 2017 2:44 pm
I make slamming into a building look easy!
Jan 18, 2017 10:28 pm
Sorry i was busy today so inwould think Fuzil would be helping also
Jan 19, 2017 6:41 pm
He'd also be asking where his snacks are.
Jan 21, 2017 4:09 pm
Sorry for the delay! wed -> IAD, thu @ work, thu night -> SFO, fri @ work, fri night -> back home. So.. not a lot of free time with an internet connection.

Additionally a warning: business travel Sunday through Friday. I won't have access to GP during the day as I'm in 5 days of all day meetings (or on a plane). But I may have some night-time slots. Sorry for the slow down, but alas, this is why I PbP. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.