OOC chitchat

load previous
Jan 21, 2017 11:12 pm
seriously i have never... EEEEEEVER rool that many on my difficulty dice.
Jan 21, 2017 11:48 pm
when you guys roll like this, how can I ever spend dark side destiny points? I mean really. :)
Jan 21, 2017 11:49 pm
I can see it now.. falryx spends a dark side point and out astrogation computer just gets up and walks away... our fault for using a repurposed gonk droid...
Jan 29, 2017 1:39 am
I have a job interview for a dream position at CMU doing research on teaching (I fly out in 11 hours), so I probably won't post until I've gotten back and decompressed (Wed/Thurs).
Jan 30, 2017 8:50 pm
Best of luck! CMU is an awesome school, although.. Pittsburgh is not high on my places to live list. :)
Jan 30, 2017 9:12 pm
Good luck!

But that Burnt Almond Torte at Prantl's Bakery at Market Square... X3......
Feb 1, 2017 11:47 am
When you rolled for the crit did you take off -10 from the early mod?

"The other will provide a ongoing -10 to Starship Critical rolls until you receive a Component Hit or Power Fluctuation critical"
Feb 1, 2017 6:39 pm
I've been sort of following along, but one thing that wasn't clear (and maybe in the haze of travel I didn't pick it up): did Acaatha's assistance roll do anything?
Feb 1, 2017 6:41 pm
Oh! I meant to read up on that last night, which is why I didn't post during the day. Will review and try and accomodate/adjust as appropriate.
Feb 1, 2017 7:58 pm
"I mean no one's actually on fire though so she's doing a little better than Lin... I mean who caught on fire due to how they pilot a ship?"
Feb 3, 2017 8:19 pm
Question- Is Rapid Recovery an ability for me to heal strain or the ship?
Feb 3, 2017 8:35 pm
It's a bonus when you recover strain after an encounter I believe.
Feb 3, 2017 8:36 pm
for you.
Feb 4, 2017 12:30 am
Sorry i took the day off and took my kid out to a indoor playground all day.
Feb 6, 2017 4:24 pm
coolio. :) no worries.
Feb 8, 2017 6:15 pm
would any of us know what a jedi is? would we have to roll or something? a lightsaber is pretty distinctive..
Feb 8, 2017 6:25 pm
For people who seen them in the movies yeah but in game if you've never seen or learned about it... those are the guys who read minds and can melt your face right? In all seriousness Acaatha might know... what she shares or how she phrases it, they could be mystic warriors or deadly assassins that wield dark arts.
Feb 8, 2017 7:42 pm
and mala's a bit older so she was alive and aware during the clone wars. I think she would at least know that those were lightsabers and the jedi are all extinct
Feb 8, 2017 7:45 pm
works for me -- it's been ~20 years since Order 66. If Mala's in her 40s (as an example) she'd easily have memory of the Jedi. It might be biased by the Core Worlds propaganda that Palpatine and the New Order have been peddling, but she'd know of the Jedi and lightsabers.
Feb 8, 2017 7:51 pm
so Mala was 16 when order 66 was issued. she would probably believe that the jedi were good at one point, but turned on the government (probably because of her experiences as an alien at the hands of the empire, she might thing that turning on the emperor was an act of goodness as well) but probably convinced that the jedi were extinct. sound good? I don't want to meta game...
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.