OOC chitchat

load previous
Mar 8, 2016 4:13 pm
"Honestly, I will never understand males and their obsession with underpants"
Mar 8, 2016 4:18 pm
"Hey hey hey." Akhrirar states getting defensive, "Those would have cost five times as much if they had put the right color in the phrase and printed the right ammount... Is it that hard, a guy shows up in all green, calls himself the Green Mamba, he shows you his card... it says Green Mamba LLC. he writes down the phrase, you would think somebody who's a professional can read and figure out the God Damn Context Clues... Colorblind my ass... Just be glad I found a professional in the adult industry who could use them, we made the money back with profit... Granted he didn't promote them as beer coozies but that's not the point." explains Akhrirar waving a hand in the air as if to dismiss the bad before the worst that had come.

After the jab from Lin he turns to him and purses his lips, "Well if someone wasn't getting us put in confinement for their drunk disorderly conduct maybe I wouldn't have to be stripped down to my underwear as often, every time Lin: 'Watch out he's packing a small weapon that's hidden?' if I got to strip down Imma at least make it worth my time for some free advertisement. Giggling like a school kid... 'check him again if you can't find it...it's small or he's shy'" Akhrirar shots back.

"Maybe I should make sure you get stripped down next time so everyone see the tattoo on your uh..." Akhrirar muses aloud and pauses small teeth gleaming as they slide free from thin lips.
Last edited March 8, 2016 4:19 pm
Mar 8, 2016 4:23 pm
Lin's face lights up with childish delight, "Hey good idea. Check this out..." He begins unbuckling his pants...
Mar 8, 2016 4:34 pm
Fuzil Stands up "ok, ok, ok ... We have all seen the nice tatoo of the FTY on you ..." he pauses "there. So there will be no need for another viewing. Btw they are not all bad experiences. I am glad wenalways take angroup photo woth the bounty before we drop them off." he points to the wall.

The wall is covered with various picture of the group and different bounties they have collected on. the picture show various if emotions and looks based on each mission.

"Everytime I walk by I get a flush of memories and this wonderful team..." he stops abruptly "I SAID WE DIDNT NEED TO SEE THE TATOO!"
Last edited March 8, 2016 4:49 pm
Akhrirar smile broadens evilly"I might have borrowed some of the Doctor's equipment and given it a touch up..." he sips his ice tea and bobbles as he giggles quietly all teeth and bulging eyes with evil delight.
"NO, No, No! you will keep your pants on when you are out of your quarters, young man!"
Mar 8, 2016 4:37 pm
Letting out a guffaw Akhrirar reminds the doctor he sleeps in the cockpit so driving in the nude might be his new thing. Making a comment on driving with no hands and why he never touches the pilot controls unless he has on gloves leaves him quietly snickering.
Mar 8, 2016 5:13 pm
At the mention of that, Fuzil would stand up and walk out the cockpit while taking out a whipe and start cleaning his hands.

"yes sooooo many memories" thinks as he tries to clean his hands.
Mar 8, 2016 5:17 pm
OOC:
XD Dude I'm telling you I'd watch this show. We'd have a cult following like Firefly.
Mar 8, 2016 6:01 pm
Mala closes her yes and pinches the bridge of her nose with a pained expression "Holy Mother.... if I catch him flying in the nude I'm throwing myself out the airlock... I think I'm getting a migraine...."
Mar 8, 2016 6:15 pm
Reminds the Doctor she's seen naked people as a medical professional (with less than professional people to exam) and if they let Lin out 'into the wild' at night where there's a bar (there's a way!) she might have to check him for why it burns when he goes to the bathroom... So regardless she'll probably have to see more of him.
Mar 8, 2016 6:16 pm
"A medical exam doesn't require one to scrub an entire cockpit out with nanobleach"
Last edited March 8, 2016 6:16 pm
Mar 8, 2016 6:17 pm
"Or your brain and eyes..." Akhrirar adds.
Mar 8, 2016 6:19 pm
Lin comes storming out of the refresher, buckling his pants, face red and fuming, "You drew a MUSTACHE on my TATTOO OF MY MOTHER!? That's...that's low bro. If you weren't wearing that stupid helmet I'd bloody your snout! But I don't want to mess up my manicure."

Lin turns on his heel and heads for the cockpit.
Last edited March 8, 2016 6:20 pm
Mar 8, 2016 6:38 pm
Akhrirar waits until Lin leaves, "I'll come off in a few weeks if start bathing regularly..." he comments before saying something that might freak everyone out, "Yall wondering why he has a picture of his mom inside his pants?"

Pulling out his datapad he makes a note, Check Green Mamba LLC. for Lin using the expense account for manicures fill as operational expense, justification: Can't fly by the seat of your pants well with a hangnail.. He smiles to himself with two possible boons for the day. Saving money and a decent level prank on Lin.
Mar 8, 2016 6:47 pm
"I was going to let that one go until you had to bring it up. it's times like this I envy droids because they can have their memories wiped... anyway, it's almost time for dinner so get everyone together. And please restock the disinfectant wipes in the cockpit"
Mar 8, 2016 6:58 pm
Akhrirar goes to spin the Wheel of Chores of who's turn is it anyway in the galley. He's felt it's the best way to avoid responsibility. With the flick of the finger he sees who's turn it is. As it lands on the unlucky victim he sighs in relief before getting on the ship coms.

"Fellow shipmates it's almost time for dinner and it's Acaatha's turn to cook, help out if you feel like it. We'll be eating momentarily..." he states over the intercom before looking at the Doctor, "Pants are required... mostly for Lin. Lin you don't get to eat if you're not wearing pants... or handle a knife or help with food prep..." smiling he gives the Doctor a double thumbs up.
OOC:
1-2 Mala 3-4 Acaatha 5-6 Green Mamba TM 7-8 Tot 9-10 Lin
Last edited March 8, 2016 7:01 pm

Rolls

Who's cooking - (1d10)

(4) = 4

Mar 8, 2016 7:25 pm
"Mmmm hopefully she can cook a cusine from her heritage. " Fuzil states as Acaatha moves to the Mess area.
Last edited March 8, 2016 7:27 pm
Mar 9, 2016 1:37 pm
"I just hope she doesn't cook something out of Lin's routine..." Akhrirar states, "I mean who makes soup and gives you a solid lump of 'something' in a bowl? You shouldn't have to cut soup." adds his face scrunching up from the memory. He still doesn't know what they had eaten.
Mar 9, 2016 2:40 pm
"Whenever you make something its is wrapped and deep fried. What did you call it? Chim May Chung Ga?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.