OOC chitchat

load previous
Mar 9, 2016 2:52 pm
Arriving in the mess hall you find I have been there the whole time, and am busy preparing something that smells exotic. The vision of Acaatha Fuzil saw in the other room must have just been an illusion... It was no wonder the others didn't act as if she were there.

I don't turn as you loudly burst into the room and find a place to sit, arguing about whether Lin or Akhrirar are the worst cooks on the ship.
Mar 9, 2016 3:54 pm
"Oh chimichangas? Yeeeeah. Das my #(%*!" Akhrirar states excitedly slapping Tot on the shoulder, "Acaatha! Are you making Chimichangas? I'll make Salsa and Guac for the chips! Maaa-La! I'm eating vegetables this counts." Akhrirar states his little legs moving a little bit faster than they probably should as he moves in to 'help' and starts to make salsa and guacamole for the chips smiling and moving from side to side as he works.
OOC:
Should we have been doing this in the intro thread? XD
Last edited March 9, 2016 3:54 pm
Mar 9, 2016 4:26 pm
OOC:
looks like we'll have to rename the character intro thread... and apparently nobody knows that traditional Togruta food is small mammals eaten alive...
Mala walks into the galley, sees if Zym needs any help in preparing or serving, and makes herself useful.

"Akhirar, we're out of chips. remember that 'prank' you pulled of Fuzil that had me picking baked salsa chips out of his thighs?"
Mar 9, 2016 4:37 pm
"Look the toasted chip gun was a good idea... I mean I didn't think it'd shoot with enough force to imbed in someone's skin but that's the price of innovation, sometimes the calibration are off... plus I apologized. I mean we didn't have to replace the table... the bowl broke but we got those wholesale. Mala you can't just make a baked salsa flavored chip and not shot it at people at a party, if you don't you might as well just sit around a bowl of salsa at a table with dry chips you dip in. Think of all the spills we're saving people." he shots back defensively looking down at the half made salsa and guac.

Now how the hell am I gonna eat this? Use it for a prank? Naah this stuff is too delicious... he thought to himself licking his lips and furrowing his brow.
Mar 9, 2016 4:51 pm
"I have been to many parties that did not involve food being used as a projectile. you can use them as condiments, just spoon it onto your food. you don't really need chips anyway, too many carbohydrates"
Mar 9, 2016 5:05 pm
With a sigh Akhrirar pouts, "Well I guess I could dip bacon in them... Do we have any tortillas? I could spoon it on those and sprinkle cheese and roll them up and deep fry them... It's not the same though I like my crunchy taste with my soft tastes." he laments dealing with 1st world Bounty Hunter problems.
Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm
Hearing the word bacon makes Fuzil pop his head back into the room.
Mar 12, 2016 6:48 pm
OOC:
I'm back. Busy day of work catchup yesterday -- solo with one of the kids today, so a post may take a bit, but I'll get something going this weekend!
Mar 12, 2016 7:08 pm
Welcome back to the nuthouse!
Mar 15, 2016 11:41 am
Update incase people didn't know Falryx lost power recently so has had issues posting. XD
Mar 15, 2016 1:19 pm
Lol i dont have that problem i use my phone. :)-
Mar 19, 2016 2:57 pm
Oi! sorry for the break. unintentional.. reading up and rolling forward!
Mar 21, 2016 12:41 pm
FYI everyone: I'm on a family vacation this week. Posts may be more sporadic than usual.
Mar 21, 2016 5:41 pm
If there was one thing that i had to get ised to was the dice. Still today I have troubkes with advantages of thinking up good things, hence why I just throw boost into the pool.
Mar 23, 2016 6:02 pm
Need to read up again on Misdirect -- post later today.
Mar 23, 2016 6:08 pm
KJmagle I thought there were suggestions in the book for skills besides shooting or punching.
Mar 25, 2016 3:41 pm
remnant, have you read the bounty hunter's guidebook?
Mar 25, 2016 3:46 pm
Remnant says:
KJmagle I thought there were suggestions in the book for skills besides shooting or punching.
oh yeah there are but when playing live I sometimes get stumped on what to do so i just donit as strain or boost for the next person.
Mar 28, 2016 4:01 pm
Well here's hoping I needed that roll because I don't know if we got the insurance on the speeder... you are freakout about something so it totally makes sense.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.