OOC chitchat

load previous
Mar 29, 2016 9:09 pm
Remnant says:
"We could, uh, try battle speeder bike racing again maybe... Lin's eyebrows look like they've grown back in... they look almost the same"
"DONE. When's the race? Now? We're not skimping on the speeder this time! That last one couldn't handle all this." Lin gestures making it clear he means himself, head to toe.
Mar 29, 2016 9:18 pm
hah! you jerks would forget her birthday!

man, one day we will be an elite highly sought after bounty hunting team and nobody will believe that this is how we act most of the time.
Mar 30, 2016 4:15 am
Ok! Update posted. Sorry for the many edits and whatnot. Getting the dice rolls and ensuring they're visible to you guys means I have to do a lot of editing. :)

Fun round so far!
Mar 30, 2016 12:12 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
hah! you jerks would forget her birthday!

man, one day we will be an elite highly sought after bounty hunting team and nobody will believe that this is how we act most of the time.
Later is better than other stuff happening. The small things never really translates into the stuff of legends...
Mar 31, 2016 12:41 pm
Wow... no one likes Mala's driving it seems... I mean Mala you did okay... granted if I was taller I'd probably need medical attention or dental work... I guess sometimes it pays to be short.
OOC:
On the meta though it makes sense since you're spooked about the 'they're going to find me!' thing
Mar 31, 2016 8:22 pm
for some reason I think the green mamba workout plan involves doing squat thrusts in a tiny green thong. totally not appealing to Mala
Mar 31, 2016 8:25 pm
Lin just wears the thong and drinks whiskey and watches his "stories" on the Holonet.
Mar 31, 2016 8:31 pm
and akh wonders why Mala refuses to leave her room during workout time
Mar 31, 2016 8:37 pm
Lin wear the thong...not all, but most of the time. Any time we are travelling for a long period. Thong and tanktop, that's his casual look.
Mar 31, 2016 8:42 pm
I swear, Mala is going to start carrying around a spray bottle full of water and spray you while screaming "BAD! BAD!" when you do this shit...
Mar 31, 2016 8:47 pm
That would not be a wise course of action...remember, we are talking about an oblivious arrogant self centered narcissist in a thong and tank top. What do you think is gonna happen if you start squirting this person?
Mar 31, 2016 8:54 pm
that's why the blaster in her other hand is set to stun
Mar 31, 2016 8:54 pm
Lin doing poses with a wet body?
Mar 31, 2016 8:57 pm
It's far easier to just use your force magic to make him appear as if he was a bipedal bantha... oh wait, only I can use that trick to avoid seeing Lin in his 'casual' attire.
Mar 31, 2016 9:09 pm
oh hey candi, I was never clear on this.. does the whole crew know acaatha can use the force?
Mar 31, 2016 9:28 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
oh hey candi, I was never clear on this.. does the whole crew know acaatha can use the force?
I don't know. She's not going to be forthcoming about it, but she wouldn't deny it. And the more the random backstory weaving suggests we've been together a long time, the more likely it is some, or even all, of the crew know.
Mar 31, 2016 9:44 pm
ok.. I can see Mala knowing since they're roommates and girls talk... but Mala wouldn't tell anyone, that's your business.

I did bust out laughing after what remnant wrote about trying to talk to acaatha about doing laundry and never remembering the conversation afterwards...
Mar 31, 2016 9:46 pm
I think we wouldn't know. Lin for sure wouldn't know. To most everyone in the galaxy under the Empire, the Jedi are an ancient religion that believed in magic. Very few in this generation would have even heard of the Force.
Mar 31, 2016 10:02 pm
darthoingoboingo says:

I did bust out laughing after what remnant wrote about trying to talk to acaatha about doing laundry and never remembering the conversation afterwards...
Yeah, that's definitely appropriate ;)

If you don't know, then you must think Acaatha brings good luck.
Mar 31, 2016 10:04 pm
or at least some of more observant ones would have questions or suspicions. the important thing is that she is part of the crew and we love her, no matter how funny it is to see akh continue to pitch marketing ideas to a crew he thinks is still present while we all go off for some much needed peace and quiet.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.