OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 1, 2016 2:07 am
Uh Spoiler alert: There are multiple Green Mamba thongs. Some hidden around the ship. If this ever becomes a point and click adventure if you collect all 16 hidden thongs something might happen... also I wear pants due to complaints during workouts... I don't see what the problem is though my species' private parts are like snakes they only come out for business.
OOC:
I think the forgetting the talk part about laundry broke the fourth wall a bit but it makes sense.
Also Lin does not just wear a tank and thong around me... I'm down for a flash flex contest though. I got baby oil in my utility belt... just sayin'.

"Imma need like three minutes to pick out my songs first though.... but I'm down... wait who's gonna judge? I'm not getting all oiled up if we can't pick a winner."
Last edited April 1, 2016 2:09 am
Apr 1, 2016 2:46 am
wait, wait wait... you carry baby oil in your utility belt... on jobs.... to acquire acquisitions? the more I learn about you, the more concerned I become...
OOC:
PROMISE ME that the baby oil will be a very useful bounty hunting tool at some point in this game...
Apr 1, 2016 3:11 am
hey gang, the NPCs kinda fineagled with your posted actions, so please review and update. In the future I'll hit the pause 'til I've got their actions done so we don't have to retcon.
Apr 1, 2016 4:21 am
hey, I'd like to use a force point. do I just post that?
Apr 1, 2016 2:07 pm
"Green Mamba needs to be prepared for any situation Mala. Any. Situation."
OOC:
I do have a creative/resourceful mind so we'll see.
Apr 1, 2016 3:03 pm
*writes down*
Find a deal for Team Green Mamba Beltpouches.
Apr 1, 2016 3:18 pm
if we get successful enough we need to look into children's shows! the green mamba power hour!
Apr 1, 2016 3:27 pm
*shows you story boards since he's already thought of that*
Apr 1, 2016 5:30 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
hey, I'd like to use a force point. do I just post that?
yup -- just note you're flipping a destiny point.
Apr 1, 2016 5:43 pm
I tidied up the game thread a bit -- sorry for the chaos. All my fault. Mala may want to adjust her actions -- if not, that's cool. Then we'll wait on Fuzil and Acaatha's turns. If Fuzil (who is on holiday I think) doesn't get to it by this evening I'll handle it on his behalf.
Apr 1, 2016 5:58 pm
updated my post
Apr 1, 2016 6:10 pm
Is ralph still standing after Lin's attack?
Apr 1, 2016 7:11 pm
yes.

these guys are 'rival' level -- so they've got soak and high wound thresholds like you guys. I ignored the adversary uptick since that seemed egregious -- but suffice to say they have a soak of 4. so lin's hit would do something like 6 strain to him (5 + 5 success = 10 strain).
Apr 1, 2016 9:30 pm
I am not going to be able to post as much as the others. Maybe once or twice a day. I did get lost on what was going on because the multiple postings. So if i am slowing you all down just let me know.

I think this group would be great at the table or live.
Apr 1, 2016 10:28 pm
I think this group would be awesome as a podcast
Apr 1, 2016 10:48 pm
I'll lend my voice and character. Calling "Not it!" on any and all audio editing.
Apr 1, 2016 11:05 pm
that might just be a pipe dream. I know the reason I do PBP is because I can't do regular gaming due to family obligations. maybe once my son is a little older he can play a jawa. he already likes to yell Utini!
Apr 1, 2016 11:18 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
that might just be a pipe dream. I know the reason I do PBP is because I can't do regular gaming due to family obligations. maybe once my son is a little older he can play a jawa. he already likes to yell Utini!
That is hilarious. My daughter is way to young for all this. I also already have a SW group inplay with that last 4-6 every 2 weeks. A D&D group 2 hrs a week, and then i Dm a group Once every 2-3 weeks for about 4-6.

So if i got another my wife would divorce me.
Apr 1, 2016 11:30 pm
I was thinking of turning what we have here into audio drama, not doing live play. The DMs Block crew had done it, and I've heard someone on this site is planning one as well.
Apr 1, 2016 11:31 pm
shit yes, I would totally support that... although I wouldn't be able to voice my own character....
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.