OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 1, 2016 11:34 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
shit yes, I would totally support that... although I wouldn't be able to voice my own character....
Why? You sound like Steve Urkle or something?
Apr 1, 2016 11:36 pm
no, I'm a dude
Apr 1, 2016 11:37 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
no, I'm a dude
So just lighten up your voice. Hellooooooooo
Apr 1, 2016 11:39 pm
Lol, I didn't even think...lmao
Apr 1, 2016 11:46 pm
I could voice NPCs and such... but my voice is just way too manly to be confused for a hot twi'lek chick who is sick of all your shit
Apr 1, 2016 11:48 pm
I know we're just joking around, but I know that kaleth was thinking about doing a gamer's plane podcast.. maybe a good podcast would be turning some of the games on this site into something like radio dramas with voice acting, scripts and sound effects?
Apr 1, 2016 11:50 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
I know we're just joking around, but I know that kaleth was thinking about doing a gamer's plane podcast.. maybe a good podcast would be turning some of the games on this site into something like radio dramas with voice acting, scripts and sound effects?
There's someone doing this. Working with keleth.
Apr 1, 2016 11:53 pm
oh.. well, didn't know that... we should still do our own game
Apr 2, 2016 8:27 am
Since you all have the many post of chit chat that i have not been able to to help or join in I will have to make Fuzil more of the quiet type. Like watches you all argue with each other while eating a bag of potato chips watching.
Last edited April 2, 2016 5:41 pm
Apr 2, 2016 2:14 pm
The radio drama thing could be interesting.. but not even remotely certain how to do that. :)
Apr 2, 2016 2:34 pm
@ kjmagle no worries maybe that why Totz likes the engine room, nice and quiet.... not as crazy. XD
Apr 2, 2016 4:36 pm
keleth said he'd be glad to support us in this endeavor
Last edited April 4, 2016 7:37 pm
Apr 4, 2016 6:59 pm
I could probably do the voices for my character. I feel for the guys with girl PCs though since you'd need a modulator or someone else to read lines with feeling... actually I just want to hear the outtakes....
Apr 4, 2016 7:38 pm
if only there was such a thing as female gamers.....
Apr 4, 2016 9:24 pm
Well yeah but they may not be Mala like you would be Mala.
Apr 4, 2016 9:38 pm
yeah, I know. I honestly don't know if I can sound feminine, i've never tried
Apr 4, 2016 9:45 pm
well, I just found a software program called morphvox that sounds pretty realistic. so I'm ready when everyone else is
Apr 4, 2016 10:07 pm
has there been a new thread made about this project? is everyone on board with it? I think it would be fun to start recording out OOC chat
Apr 4, 2016 10:29 pm
Let me put it like this: I'm down to lend my voice, like I said, but I don't have the bandwidth in my life to spearhead a project like this.

If somebody gets something real going with this, I'm down. Let me know. I'm along for the ride. But unlike Lin, I ain't drivin'.
Apr 4, 2016 10:36 pm
well, I assume what we'd need is everyone able to do some recording. if we had someone willing to put together a script people could just submit separate recordings to splice together and someone who knows enough about sound mixing to make it sound good and maybe add background sounds as well. I can lend my voice but I don't really know much of anything about sound mixing or anything.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.