OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 5, 2016 2:41 am
As an aside, I think we're waiting on @Acaatha/@Candi to finish up the round.
Apr 5, 2016 3:18 am
Oh sorry. I'll post in the am (just got home from our weekly dnd game).
Apr 5, 2016 1:32 pm
I'm still a bit confused on the game thread. Falryx, can you post the initiative order and perhaps highlight where we are at right now? Due to the back tracking and editing of previous posts, I am lost!
Apr 5, 2016 2:42 pm
It's some of use (fluid), npcs, rest of us I thought?
Apr 5, 2016 4:06 pm
I do believe, now that Acaatha has acted, it's the NPC turn anyway. So, it'll all be clear up then (part of how we got here was because Acaatha was last to act in a round, then everyone posted after Acaatha, but the NPC had to act between me and everyone else -- the first round it went fine, but in the second round the NPC actions totally ruined everything and that's the round I believe has now just finished).
Apr 5, 2016 4:26 pm
NPCs ruin everything! I say we get rid of them
Apr 5, 2016 5:02 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
NPCs ruin everything! I say we get rid of them
Working on it! Well, sort of... I really shouldn't be shooting a weapon. Maybe I can use Skullduggery to dig holes in their skulls with my claws (sounds like a valid use of the skill, no?)
Apr 5, 2016 5:07 pm
or manipulate them into thinking someone else is attacking them so as to keep them in the bar and distract them
Apr 5, 2016 5:18 pm
Or they see the mark running out of the alleyway into traffic screaming about people doing stuff in the alleyway and his eyes. When they face palm we glue their hands to their faces.
Apr 5, 2016 5:22 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
or manipulate them into thinking someone else is attacking them so as to keep them in the bar and distract them
I tried that with illusion magic. All I managed to get accomplished was to have a random guy sucker punched by a body guard... which was funny, and totally worth it.
Apr 5, 2016 5:26 pm
"I still don't see why Acaatha can't use her powers for good. I mean Lin hasn't been on a date since... well since the crew formed..."
Apr 5, 2016 5:28 pm
it would seriously take the edge off of him...
Apr 5, 2016 5:34 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
it would seriously take the edge off of him...
Lin walks in the room right at this moment, "Oh it sure would," he waggles his eyes lasciviously, "Whaddaya say Mama *cough*, er, Mala. Wanna help me take the edge off?"
Apr 5, 2016 5:35 pm
I'm expecting an, "Aaand, SLAP!" post after that one!
Apr 5, 2016 5:57 pm
no, not yet.. Mala isn't a "strike first" kind of person

Lin, you are nowhere near the age or maturity level for me to take you up on your offer. I prefer adults, not juveniles
Apr 5, 2016 6:07 pm
"Plus you called heryou his Mama... Even I think that's odd..." Akhrirar admits shaking his head.
Last edited April 5, 2016 6:24 pm
Apr 5, 2016 6:14 pm
I know, right? Do I really look that old?
Apr 5, 2016 6:18 pm
Whatever come back Lin had prepared dies on his lips at Akhrirar's comment, and his skeezy grin turns to a look of horror.

"WHAT?! NO I DIDN'T! IDUNNOWHATYOU'RETALKINGABOUTIMAGONOWBYE!" Lin walks out of the room a bit too fast, tripping over the door frame. You hear his footsteps speed up to a run...
Apr 5, 2016 6:21 pm
*shakes her head and crosses her arms*

Wow.. Freudbot 3000 would have a field day with that kid...
Apr 5, 2016 6:29 pm
Akhrirar listens and watches Lin's sudden rapid departure with pursed lips before sitting down next to Mala and lightly tapping the back of Mala's hand, "Girl you know you don't look old. It makes me wonder though if you remind him of his mom... which is weird if he's flirting with you. Maybe there's something in his past that would explain it... or why he flies the ship half the time in his underwear... You're going to boycott doing his laundry again for a month aren't you?" he states giving her a sideways glance with the realization opening his mouth gave others on the crew possibly more chores.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.