OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 5, 2016 6:31 pm
no, no.. the laundry needs to be done or the whole ship will smell like corn chips... but I will make sure to secure my hand lotions...
Apr 5, 2016 6:36 pm
"I'm surprised you don't use gloves... I do when it's my turn for the guy's clothes. One time I thought Lin had shoved rocks in his pocket... nope tater totz. Had to cut them out with a knife and sew the pocket back on... we can get some air freshners at the next port or something but you know the rule no open flames. I think Fuzil can look at an open flame now...but still" Akhrirar replies before covering his mouth before stating the last part shaking his head remembering.
Last edited April 5, 2016 6:37 pm
Apr 5, 2016 6:40 pm
you don't have to keep reminding me about the rules about open flames, how many times do I need to apologize? I treated everybody's flash burns and retinal damage, didn't I? If you ask me, the worst part was getting the smell of burnt wookie out of the refresher. That's a thing that doesn't leave a person easily...
Apr 5, 2016 6:50 pm
"I know, I know... it was the only time Fuzil had hair on his head and it was charred wookie flesh and hair that was on fire and stuck to his head flopping about... at least he stopped screaming in his sleep." he offered with a shrug, "He still can't look a wookie in the eye..." he added pointing at his own and indicating an eye falling out of the socket and trying to put it back in.

"That's also why we only do bounties on living people now." Akhrirar stated pointing towards the ground looking off into nothing and pinching his nostrils remembering the job.

*Shivers a little*
Apr 5, 2016 7:12 pm
well, I feel a little guilty saying this, but.. that wig really wasn't doing Fuzil any favors. it was probably a good thing that was the first thing to burst into flames...
Apr 5, 2016 7:20 pm
"Well that 'wig' was why the fire spread so quick... you know he can move really fast when he wants to.... like when he's on fire."
Apr 5, 2016 8:13 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
I'm still a bit confused on the game thread. Falryx, can you post the initiative order and perhaps highlight where we are at right now? Due to the back tracking and editing of previous posts, I am lost!
The order is:

NPCs, then players in any arbitrary order.

I'm not taking new player actions until the NPCs go.
Apr 5, 2016 8:20 pm
Perfect. Thank you. That was where I thought we were.
Apr 7, 2016 5:25 pm
http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Kjmagle/3E86FF22-D0EE-42C6-B14A-5546FF712752_zps2nisugbw.png

What are you guys looking at?
Last edited April 7, 2016 5:26 pm
Apr 10, 2016 11:25 pm
Ok! I'm back. Should get the round updated shortly. Sorry for the hiatus, but in the end skiing was fun.
Apr 11, 2016 12:21 am
Did Mala just floor it in park? Also you get my boost die.
Apr 11, 2016 3:06 am
I will roll the boost die. then we'll see if she remembered to put it in gear

so yeah, I floored it in park and damaged the speeder further
Last edited April 11, 2016 3:13 am
Apr 11, 2016 3:14 am
awesome. :)
Apr 11, 2016 3:30 am
Quick question on distances: Lin is in short range to Ralph, correct?

Can Lin use a double maneuver to reach the speeder this turn? If not, may I use athletics to do so?
Apr 11, 2016 3:42 am
Distance to the speeder is 'long'. so you'd need 3 maneuvers to make it near the speeder and a fourth, likely to get in. Unfortunately the rules are pretty opinionated on how many maneuvers one can take in a round.
Apr 11, 2016 12:31 pm
"The Deposit!!!" T_T
Apr 11, 2016 2:42 pm
Remnant says:
"The Deposit!!!" T_T
"I told you we should have bought the insurance."
Apr 11, 2016 3:18 pm
"We did!

In a higher pitch:

"Twice!"
Last edited April 11, 2016 3:18 pm
Apr 11, 2016 3:29 pm
"Did you get the Twi'lek driver addition to the insurance?"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.