OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 11, 2016 3:33 pm
just because I am a twi'lek doesn't mean I am a bad driver! that is racist!
Apr 11, 2016 3:37 pm
"Mala's right. Her being a twi'lek doesn't explain why she's a bad driver, her driving skills are all on her - not her species inerhitance."
Apr 11, 2016 3:42 pm
Kriff it, guys! I'm a doctor, not a podracer!
Apr 11, 2016 3:57 pm
Look I am not racist. Just saying since the option was available we should have taken it.. Just incase. I mean there must be a reason that the renter asked wether she was going to drive or not. Roght?
Apr 11, 2016 4:03 pm
I guess nobody else noticed that he also offered insurance for pretty much every species in the galaxy? it's a scam, Fuzil!
Apr 11, 2016 4:26 pm
"But they said the Twi'lek driving issurance was 4000 credits when they saw Mala... everyone else had around 200, I mean that much is not in the budget..." Akhrirar states pinching the bridge of his nose.

*searches for anti-acid tabs*
Apr 11, 2016 5:44 pm
Funny how the rates do go up. Maybe he had a thing against your race. Maybe on bad group crashed a bunch of his speeders. How knows.

I don't quite trust Sid. Like how it says on the advertising "SID'S SPEEDERS. THE SPEEDEST SPEEDERS IN THIS SECTOR" Seems that these vechiles can't speed up to a person.
Apr 11, 2016 5:58 pm
seriously though, with all this stuff going on, we have a long way to becoming an elite bounty hunting group....
Apr 11, 2016 6:01 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
seriously though, with all this stuff going on, we have a long way to becoming an elite bounty hunting group....
Was that the goal? Lol. I picture Benny Hill music the whole time. I might make it canon that Fuzil is a dedicated marathon runner since he is running back and forth.
Apr 11, 2016 6:41 pm
I, for one, am enjoying myself immensely. I tend to think of you guys as a slightly more lucky crew of the Serenity versus, say, Cad Bane or Boba Fett. :)
Apr 11, 2016 6:55 pm
I got sad however that it started going out because i had full intentions of using the soup as either a slippery blockcade or to throw it into the eyes of a bodyguard. However it was not meant to be.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Kjmagle/5644041E-DF8F-4D31-BDCB-5DB439744FD0_zpsbbfcwy4i.jpg
Last edited April 11, 2016 6:55 pm
Apr 11, 2016 11:06 pm
Remnant -- Akhrirar is facing back towards Lin and Ralph given the shooting -- so if Lin falls you'll see it.
Apr 12, 2016 3:07 pm
Well this is not going as planned but exactly as I expected... plus now everyone knows Akhrirar stretches before Chasing people down.
Apr 14, 2016 12:27 pm
falryx says:
Remnant -- Akhrirar is facing back towards Lin and Ralph given the shooting -- so if Lin falls you'll see it.
Oh wait are you trying to point out stuff Akhrirar will use to rag on Lin?
Apr 15, 2016 1:46 am
Hey @lin - don't forget @urik over in the other thread. ;)
Apr 19, 2016 1:02 am
I know, I'm very sorry about my delinquency in posting. I have been insanely busy!

I won't realistically be able to post until Wednesday evening. Taxes tonight (yes, I am the king of last minute, thanks for asking) and face to face game group tomorrow evening.

Sorry!
Apr 20, 2016 3:38 pm
I was using a narrative way to giving Mala all the boost i can. Can I assign 2 boost to her for 4 advantage and then one in the common pooll in hopes she goes next making it a total of 3 boost?

Also i have 6 strain left. Fuzil is ok. He will gain that back with rest or next time i get an advantage rolled.
Apr 20, 2016 3:42 pm
so it sounds like nobody else needs healing. maybe acaatha and fuzil can hop in the speeder and mala can try to catch up with mamba? the boosts should help
Apr 20, 2016 4:12 pm
Oh i thought she was on deaths door. Yeah maybe you can drive better with 3 boost. Lol
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.