OOC chitchat

load previous
Apr 20, 2016 4:34 pm
OOC:
It's all strain, one's killing someone outside a Trooper bar purposely.
"Discharging a blaster type energy weapon with lethal force as of Subset 345.A of the Eriadu Proper Civil City Bylaws involving encounters of personal defense explicitly state one must be threatened with lethal force or the intent implied for fear of life. Otherwise it falls into the categories of Assault, Assault with Intent to Maim, Assault with the Intent to Kill, Murder, Mass Murder. Which ranged from a Class 2 infraction up to a Class 7 with Class 5-7 enabling officials to put up a bounty for an individual or group there of responsible bodies. Plus property damage if someone makes a civil case for restitutions." Akhrirar explains adjusting a set of reading glasses while reading from the Datapad.
Apr 21, 2016 2:25 pm
I'm back all! Sorry for the absence, its been crazy lately!
Apr 22, 2016 9:24 pm
Hrm - I need the CRB for an update -- headed home from work soon so will get something to respond.
Apr 28, 2016 2:31 am
oh thank Oprah I got one success
Apr 28, 2016 11:06 am
darthoingoboingo says:
oh thank Oprah I got one success
maybe there is a copilot boost we can get if he decided to make it 2 difficulty.
Apr 28, 2016 12:59 pm
Copilot means back seat driving?

Man Totz is going to have to fix this speeder during a chase.
May 1, 2016 11:37 pm
the suspense is killing me
May 2, 2016 4:52 am
I have no idea what to do with that 5 advantage.... what would make sense? how do I give a boost to lin to get us out of here (or whoever the gunner is ) by doing a medical check? maybe mamba is on guns, and telling him the mark is alive gives him a tremendous confidence boost to shoot straight?
May 2, 2016 12:50 pm
He might mumble plot hooks/clues in and out of consciousness.
May 2, 2016 2:51 pm
With 4 threat i almost say I successfully plot a course... But to somewhere other than what i wanted to go. Like say i wanted to go to paris, france but instead went to paris, texas. Lol
Last edited May 2, 2016 5:36 pm
May 2, 2016 3:23 pm
oh, that would just be the icing on this cake. we finally grab the mark and then hyperpace somewhere way off course...
May 2, 2016 3:34 pm
We're so unpredictable/innovative even we don't know what we're doing.

Update: Additional success can yield more accurate target, threat can push you off course for where you wanted or elongate time in hypserspace. Maybe you were thinking about the soup and typed in something soup related instead of where we needed to go specifically. XD
Last edited May 2, 2016 3:38 pm
May 2, 2016 3:39 pm
well, that's just standard procedure when you might be followed. you jump anywhere else than your final destination and then quickly jump where you want to go.. makes it harder to track you...
May 2, 2016 3:39 pm
we always end up in Alderaan places...
May 2, 2016 3:45 pm
FYI folks: I'm lowering my commitment level, but I want to stay in this game - so I'm reading along, but don't take my lack of posting as a lack of playing! I just may only post when it's absolutely required. You can assume Acaatha is quietly keeping up, coming along and helping in minor ways :)
May 2, 2016 5:38 pm
Candi says:
FYI folks: I'm lowering my commitment level, but I want to stay in this game - so I'm reading along, but don't take my lack of posting as a lack of playing! I just may only post when it's absolutely required. You can assume Acaatha is quietly keeping up, coming along and helping in minor ways :)
Always the strong quiet type.
May 3, 2016 5:06 pm
So is Fuzil able to try to reduce the time more? Or is it six rounds and we are gone?
May 3, 2016 5:08 pm
Fuzil has reduced the time on the astro as much as he can (down to 4 mins). He's able to do other functions now.
May 5, 2016 4:39 am
please tell me the rest of the ship can't hear the conversation with the spaceport
May 5, 2016 5:11 am
Fuzil can, since I don't think he's relocated from the cockpit. But the rest of you are oblivious unless Lin is specifically piping it forward. Akh /might/ be able to hear it through the headsets assuming he and lin are using them to stay in touch.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.