OOC chitchat

load previous
May 6, 2016 12:53 pm
Remnant says:
Kjmagle says:
Fuzil seeing the sensors, points to then with his blue fingers.

"Lin this is not looking good. You think we can pull off the same thing we did when we were running from the Weequay raiders??" he asks quizzically?
Since the legend of our antics always needs to be told. What did happen?
See i always like when it's not explained. Let's you try think of what happened. :-)

Had i know you guys started so early i would have been posting. I wake up normally 4-5am cst.
May 6, 2016 12:58 pm
"Was that the time Lin thought he could get us down the mountain faster in the Mining Cart and we listened?"
Last edited May 6, 2016 12:58 pm
May 6, 2016 1:08 pm
"No you are thinking of the Vactooine job. They were not to happy of the outcome of that even if we completed it. I was talking about when Lin ..." Fuzil was cut off by the Tie Fighter laser bolts hitting the FTY.
May 6, 2016 1:12 pm
Ok if im at copilot spot. What would i have to do and how long to move back to the speeders we aquire, open the bay door and shoot it out at the tie fighter.

Just an idea i thought up lmao. Dont care if it works just thought is was funny
May 6, 2016 1:18 pm
You can always use the other turret gun... I don't have to fire both.
May 6, 2016 1:53 pm
"The Weequay raider thing doesn't apply here! That was the time I flew the ship into the docking bay of a Weequay pirate ship, then blew through each bulkhead until we flew straight through the cockpit. These are Tie Fighters, they don't have docking bays."

This isn't what happened, but Lin's rosy memory of the event makes someone else remember what really did happen. So, what really happened?

Also Fuzil, that thing with the speeder? DO IT! That is totally the kind of ridiculous behavior I want to see happening in Edge of the Empire!
Last edited May 6, 2016 1:53 pm
May 6, 2016 1:56 pm
Remnant says:
You can always use the other turret gun... I don't have to fire both.
yes... But thats not fun
May 6, 2016 2:02 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
"The Weequay raider thing doesn't apply here! That was the time I flew the ship into the docking bay of a Weequay pirate ship, then blew through each bulkhead until we flew straight through the cockpit. These are Tie Fighters, they don't have docking bays."

This isn't what happened, but Lin's rosy memory of the event makes someone else remember what really did happen. So, what really happened?

Also Fuzil, that thing with the speeder? DO IT! That is totally the kind of ridiculous behavior I want to see happening in Edge of the Empire!
In my first gane of EotE i was a wookie and we we trying to get away from Tie fighters that were about to take off. I had the pilot swing back and my wookie opening the dooer and then held onto an (awingi?) and droped a box of therma detenaors we found down the run way. Destroying all but 2.

One hella of a roll.

Loved the pilot talking to me "YOU ARE GOING TO DO WHAT???"
May 6, 2016 2:03 pm
after all that work I put in to getting the speeder here in one piece? drop a crate full of green mamba brand exercise leggings on them
May 6, 2016 2:04 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
after all that work I put in to getting the speeder here in one piece? drop a crate full of green mamba brand exercise leggings on them
There are 2 speeders. :-)
May 6, 2016 2:19 pm
"Hey if you guys worked out and wore them you'd see results... just sayin, anyone else dead lifting over 100 kilos?" Akhrirar states sitting upright and looking around to his question.
May 6, 2016 2:28 pm
"I found the leggings made great planters for my vegetables and plants i grow in the engine room. They hold the soil very well and are sturdy enough to handle any maneuvers the FTY are made to do. " He says with a grin at Akh.
Last edited May 6, 2016 2:28 pm
May 6, 2016 3:05 pm
Clapping his hands together Akhrirar points with his clawed index fingers at Fuzil, "Ya see, even if he doesn't work out he's getting healthy with dem pants. Just sayin' people if they can keep some soil from spilling out of them when Lin's driving they're doing their job. That's the kind of innovation we're needing in Green Mamba!" he states before leaning in to Fuzil to speak a little quieter, "Did you use the Large Longs? Lin's the only one who fits in those and he doesn't work out anyway."
May 6, 2016 3:16 pm
Acaatha's general function in situations like this is support (with Computers 1, I'd hope she could find ways to be helpful to others - and would do what she could to help the individual who needs it most -- basically leaning on Togruta Pack Hunter to provide double Boost to someone; way more effective than probably failing any other task she could attempt due to lack of training).
May 6, 2016 3:56 pm
It's very Meta but if Acaatha & Mala can free up Fuzil could he start working on ship repairs?
Last edited May 6, 2016 3:58 pm
May 6, 2016 3:57 pm
what was fuzil doing? trying to boost the shields? Mala can try that, she'd probably be just as effective.

no offence...
May 6, 2016 3:59 pm
Fuzil is the Ship Mechanic so I guess he's attempting to minimize his work and how many bottles of booze he'll need...
May 6, 2016 4:31 pm
Waiting on Fuzil for the round. Mala do you want to spend your 2 advantage on anything other than strain recovery?
May 6, 2016 4:33 pm
Candi says:
Acaatha's general function in situations like this is support (with Computers 1, I'd hope she could find ways to be helpful to others - and would do what she could to help the individual who needs it most -- basically leaning on Togruta Pack Hunter to provide double Boost to someone; way more effective than probably failing any other task she could attempt due to lack of training).
I think Acaatha's boost help can affect people who are doing something (e.g. perhaps she could stand over Mala's shoulders while Mala was co-piloting) and add help. With respect to helping Lin pilot, downgrading a difficulty check will remove a purple or turn a red into a purple, so it's pretty useful but more so when you're in an asteroid field or doing something crazy.
May 6, 2016 4:39 pm
Sorry i asked a question a page ago that was what i was waiting for.

As much as i like the character chit chat it does bog up the page with questions and makes things confusing.

I maybe another page for talk would need to be placed because to be honest it gets unorganized teal quick is 2-3 people post 5-6 things in an hour and things will get missed.

Destiny tracker shld just be for destiny points
Ooc should just be for questions and stuff
A character thread should be for the banter we have back and forth.

If i am being out of line I apologize but this is what i have noticed since i played.
Last edited May 6, 2016 4:46 pm
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.