OOC chitchat

load previous
May 6, 2016 8:26 pm
I will be up by Door county. algoma, Wisconsin. Visiting my grandma for mothers day.

Aaaah Madison, Wisconsin. I had some fun blackouts on that campus... I think... Or so i was told.
May 6, 2016 8:27 pm
@lin you gunna act this round, bub?
May 6, 2016 8:27 pm
Kjmagle says:
Also i am going to upper Wisconsin this weekend and the internet is iffy. So i will post when i can and have a singal. This the Only game im currently active in.
I generally slow-roll or ignore weekends. Lots of folks are less active on the weekends.
May 6, 2016 8:31 pm
Sigh, yeah, I will. Just wish there was more I could do. I'ma repeat last round.
May 6, 2016 8:40 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Sigh, yeah, I will. Just wish there was more I could do. I'ma repeat last round.
Time to upgrade your engines so you can go faster, right?
May 6, 2016 8:42 pm
Yup. The FTY actually the SAM (Slow As Molassis).
May 6, 2016 8:52 pm
Lin, I'm thinking about some form of piloting roll to make it so you can determine which shield you present to enemy. What do you think? The way I read the rules, it feels like I could pick /any/ direction to hit you from because of your size. That doesn't mean you get a lot of value from angling the deflector shields if I can work around it... Thoughts?
May 6, 2016 9:36 pm
Hey the roller is messed uo. It show a wash. Does a wash hit?
May 6, 2016 9:39 pm
Its not messed up. That roll is a wash. No hit. Phew!

@falryx Sure we can do something like that. I feel that the designers of this game gave a lot of thought to keeping the whole party busy while the pilot flies, but neglected the pilot himself in the process. There's really not a lot I can do in this dogfight. This is why I wanted to play a pilot: to get to experience this sort of game play for myself.
May 6, 2016 10:01 pm
Ok wheeew

Also this is Lin in his room... "Whooooooooosh"

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag326/Kjmagle/7DB23FBF-308B-4ECE-8329-F325367D4855_zpsvzeeahwa.jpg
May 6, 2016 10:19 pm
Kjmagle says:
Hey the roller is messed uo. It show a wash. Does a wash hit?
You guys are 100% right!

I'm used to the summary line and just read the '3 success 1 advantage' and ignored it from there. I'll change my narrative!
May 7, 2016 12:17 am
Just picked up supplements for colonists (Mala), smugglers (Lin) and technicians (Fuzil). Got some reading for when y'all are slow on the weekends.
May 7, 2016 12:23 am
Tuk. I just retread the rules. The *defender* picks the side hit, not the attacker. Unless the attacker has gained the advantage. I'll need to rethink something. I think try intend for fights to be places where there are obstacles (asteroids, other ships, etc.) effectively requiring a piloting roll each round from the pilot.
May 7, 2016 1:40 am
well yeah... the best dogfights in star wars were in the asteroid field... the asteroid field.. and the.. asteroid field...
May 7, 2016 2:25 am
So what did my attempt do? Give the tie setbeck?
May 7, 2016 6:56 am
@kjmagle don't forget the boost die from me.
May 7, 2016 9:46 am
Remnant says:
@kjmagle don't forget the boost die from me.
Lol thanks. I used it wisely... Blaaaaank
May 7, 2016 1:41 pm
Kjmagle says:
So what did my attempt do? Give the tie setbeck?
Let me poke around and figure somethin' out. :) Normally it reduces shields, but ties don't have shields, so..
May 7, 2016 1:48 pm
so it explodes!
May 7, 2016 2:08 pm
Well, that does seem to be typical TIE behavior. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.