OOC chitchat

load previous
May 10, 2016 8:58 pm
Chicken!
May 10, 2016 8:59 pm
(but yes, the jammed comms contributes to the lack of additional TIEs in a timely manner).
May 10, 2016 8:59 pm
I would like to survive the introduction to the game.. you can be a raging asshat with the imperial swarms later.
May 10, 2016 10:06 pm
Sounds like Mala does not want us to kill an ex-boyfriend that's a tie fighter pilot...
Last edited May 10, 2016 10:06 pm
May 10, 2016 10:10 pm
she would never date an imperial! and especially not a pilot. if lin is anything to go by, they require too much maintenance.
May 10, 2016 10:32 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
she would never date an imperial! and especially not a pilot. if lin is anything to go by, they require too much maintenance.
Death Star Burn!
May 10, 2016 10:36 pm
Ooo! nice one!
May 12, 2016 2:07 pm
Spent this morning doing a bunch of research and bought another source book (Galaxy Guide 10: Bounty Hunters from WEG) -- but now I need to head into work.

I have travel time to Kwenn, repair cost all figured out. Need to think about the bounty hand off a bit more and the reward #. Sorry for the delay -- I woke up a full hour later than I expected.
May 12, 2016 2:15 pm
No worries at all falryx! All the hard work is appreciated (as a GM that usually just 'wings it' and just strives to be consistent in how I handle things over time, it's true respect that I have for those who actually do the work to make things right).

Also, unrelated, any ideas from the rest of the crew where Acaatha should evolve towards? I built her as a 'gap filler' (bit of stealth, bit of intrigue, bit of deception) to compliment the gunslinging, ship flying, mechanics and healers that we've got. By her career progression, she will naturally become better at hiding and sneaking (and marginally better at decryption and street-wise investigation). But, where else should I place emphasis?

I ask because my next talent is Well Rounded, which lets me make any 2 skills career skills. Statistically, I'm weighted towards Cunning and Agility.
May 12, 2016 2:17 pm
Do we have a slicer?
May 12, 2016 2:34 pm
I don't think we do -- Computers is already a career skill for me (unless there's another slicing skill?); so maybe that's the ticket.
May 12, 2016 3:00 pm
No slicer, i have 4g in computers though.
May 12, 2016 3:09 pm
From 4 Int? I have 2 Int, 1 Computers (so GY) and 1 Boost on attempts to decrypt communications. So, not really slicer material.
May 12, 2016 3:22 pm
Ya the int is 4. I spent my points to raise that as far as i can. Helps with mechanics. Slicer and outlaw tech are in the same career bracket as mechanic.

He is average for slicer just not able to get a triumph.
Last edited May 12, 2016 3:23 pm
May 12, 2016 3:28 pm
would fuzil ever take on the slicer specialization as well?
May 12, 2016 3:32 pm
Seems like he's a way better candidate for 'team slicer' then Acaatha. Might be better if I just keep pouring my effort into "hiding", then I can be the team survivor. When things go bad and we don't luck our way out of it, I will at least be able to tell the tale... And I'm also good at assisting... Damn, I made a bard guys. I always do this (usually by accident).
May 12, 2016 4:08 pm
I think Acaatha could go the "Face" route from A-Team.

I may be dating myself here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templeton_Peck

Now that I think about it we have:

Murdoch - Lin
B.A. - Fuzil
Hannibal - Green Mamba

You guys have one up on the a-team since you have a team doc. :)
May 12, 2016 4:10 pm
imagining Fuzil as Mr. T just made me giggle like a schoolgirl
May 12, 2016 4:11 pm
Lin is 100% Murdoch.
May 12, 2016 4:12 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
imagining Fuzil as Mr. T just made me giggle like a schoolgirl
I PITTY DA FOO' WHO TRIES TO SPILL MY SOUP!
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.