OOC chitchat

load previous
May 12, 2016 4:16 pm
falryx says:
I think Acaatha could go the "Face" route from A-Team.

I may be dating myself here.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Templeton_Peck

Now that I think about it we have:

Murdoch - Lin
B.A. - Fuzil
Hannibal - Green Mamba

You guys have one up on the a-team since you have a team doc. :)
Thanks for putting Green Mamba as the shorted person on the A-Team reference...
May 12, 2016 7:41 pm
Does this mean i have to be drugged everytime we fly?

Also i dont think he would be a slicer tree more outlaw tech but that is allot of exp.

I can always get yellow in computers. The slicer tree just gets the bells and whistles. The reroll and the triumph talent is pretty sweet.
May 12, 2016 7:43 pm
You haven't yet. Outlaw Tech and Modder both look super sexy.
May 12, 2016 8:12 pm
Remnant says:
You haven't yet. Outlaw Tech and Modder both look super sexy.
I have outlaw tech and i took pieces from old driod eyes and jury rigged them into scanner goggles. It worked however when i scanned my teamate it gave me a record that he was with the empire... And then they fizzled out.

It was pretty cool for a session. I sat on that info for many sessions until we were all in a cramped car where my guy pukked a gun on him and told him to tell us his background basic. It was really cool and unexpected since my shacker guy is the biggest wuss there is.
May 13, 2016 4:26 pm
Lmao i almost wanted to give mala some fresh melons from the garden to help get our money. Lol
May 13, 2016 4:35 pm
Yeah but then you'd have to take the Saturday sensitivity training course with Lin (who ends up going every week).
May 13, 2016 4:48 pm
Mala doesn't need any help in that department, she just dresses conservatively most of the time.
May 13, 2016 9:10 pm
Lol and im the crazy one for food.
May 14, 2016 3:25 pm
Ok -- was asked "how does all this work" re: docking, etc.

I'm using:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BwLuMQJaiXXiajF1ckF6Mzk1Q1k

...as guidelines.

In this case, the FTY is silhouette 4. So docking fees are 250 credits per 5-day week (which is the SW standard, apparently).

I'm using the fuel and provision costs elements and the maintenance bay access costs from this sheet as well. I may or may not entertain rolls to adjust the pricing, either as a randomizing element to reflect local economy or due to negotiation skills. Note that in the case of Kwenn station, it's controlled by Hutts and is huge. The opportunity to negotiate pricing on basic services is quite limited.

Also note that as Hutts, they are happy to rack up a bill as "credit" -- perhaps with an extortionate interest rate. so if you can't prepay for access to things, they are happy to "put it on your bill"
May 14, 2016 3:31 pm
that's 50 credits a day.. we can negotiate for that if we need to
May 14, 2016 6:46 pm
What's the XP cost for raising a career skill? Thinking I'll go for 5 XP to get Street Smarts (never hurts to be able to do some research mildly better), and (hopefully) the remaining 10 XP on skilllllls.
May 14, 2016 6:48 pm
Isn't it 5 x Rank #?
May 14, 2016 6:48 pm
I thought we spent all our left credits on ship inprovements?
May 14, 2016 6:49 pm
Best TPK: splitting a check and doing math. XD...
May 14, 2016 7:12 pm
Remnant says:
Isn't it 5 x Rank #?
I was hoping that :) Then my 10 XP goes farther.
May 14, 2016 7:15 pm
Ok! Acaatha is now decent at Knowledge (Underworld) and Streetwise (Rank 1 in both, and removes 1 setback from checks using either skill) :)
May 14, 2016 8:05 pm
Skill cost is:

5 x rank acquired + 5 if not career.

So in a career 0 -> 2 is: 5 + 10 = 15xp

In non career skill 0 -> 2 is: (5 + 5) + (10 +5) = 25xp
May 14, 2016 8:08 pm
I think lin and mala put in for smuggling compartments, which is why I only have 25 left. I think lin spent all of his cash
May 14, 2016 8:17 pm
Yup. The job will pay adequately enough that you won't be scraping so totally at the bottom of the barrel. But I'm hopeful to get some more source material before I figure out the going rate for kidnapping someone.
May 16, 2016 3:23 pm
"Told you. You needed a fruit basket"
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.