OOC chitchat

load previous
May 17, 2016 9:48 pm
great. someone needs medical attention and I end up killing them. that would really develop some character...
May 17, 2016 9:52 pm
post after dinner -- need to poke around streetwise a bit in the CRB.
May 17, 2016 10:42 pm
Lmao that's hilarious. Mala a great roller.

Either way i liked how Fuzil just demolished 2 speeders to fix a NPC... Which I haven't the foggiest what it does.
May 17, 2016 11:10 pm
it moves the plot along
May 17, 2016 11:14 pm
I totally made it up. :) I figured you need some 'subquest' of some sort. :)

You circumvented it, so I adapt, using some threat to my advantage. :)
May 17, 2016 11:26 pm
guys, don't forget he rolled double numbers when he hit my obligation. shit's going to hit the fan
May 17, 2016 11:44 pm
falryx says:
I totally made it up. :) I figured you need some 'subquest' of some sort. :)

You circumvented it, so I adapt, using some threat to my advantage. :)
Well sh*t.

Ok for 2 triumph it better make the ship a lil more special. Lol
May 18, 2016 1:22 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
guys, don't forget he rolled double numbers when he hit my obligation. shit's going to hit the fan
But its Wednesday and tomorrow is Taco Thursday... that's normal.
May 18, 2016 2:12 pm
Just an FYI, I'm in Dallas at a conference for the next 5 days, but I will try to post in this one once a day.
May 18, 2016 5:47 pm
Prediction: Akhrirar is gonna go ballistic postal and shoot Lin some day, lol.
May 18, 2016 5:52 pm
maybe with stun. anything else and then I'll have to patch you up.
May 19, 2016 12:32 am
Got some research to do on Mala's obligation (e.g. hutts involved, hutt politics, etc. etc.). A plan is formulating but need to read up on my Hutt politics before I can nail it down.
May 19, 2016 12:36 am
Friar_Tuk says:
Prediction: Akhrirar is gonna go ballistic postal and shoot Lin some day, lol.
Stun and allot of kicking.
May 19, 2016 12:47 am
I see perforated skull in Lin's future... for what? No one knows.
May 19, 2016 1:37 am
falryx says:
Got some research to do on Mala's obligation (e.g. hutts involved, hutt politics, etc. etc.). A plan is formulating but need to read up on my Hutt politics before I can nail it down.
great... just fucking great....
May 19, 2016 2:26 am
darthoingoboingo says:
falryx says:
great... just fucking great....
this has clearly been coming.best to pull off the bandaid and get it over with
May 19, 2016 2:28 am
yeah, I know... I can still give him a hard time about it. did we ever establish that the crew knows about the bounty on mala's head? I think I remember us agreeing that she kept it secret but I could be misremembering.
May 19, 2016 2:48 am
Akhrirar and Acaatha know about Mala's probably Lin and Fuzil know about their situation also probably. We probably know the other got 'something' going on, what no idea really. Its kind of meta now but you did walk out to great the dockmaster in a seedy spaceport without a veil or disguise of some sort. Granted Mala probably isn't thinking clearly due to being freaked out.
May 19, 2016 2:51 am
to be honest, I totally forgot. Oh well, she noticed there was someone looking her up near the planet we were on. she figured that she got away from anyone who might be looking for her for now
May 19, 2016 3:29 am
Got less reading done tonight than I wanted. Boy needed Math help -- and math help over FaceTime is a slow and agonizing process. might get something together tomorrow. apologies for the delay. this time the travel situation didn't help out as much.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.