OOC chitchat

load previous
May 19, 2016 3:29 am
(and i'm living 3 hours in the future than normal... so i'm tired!)
May 19, 2016 4:08 am
I'd rather wait and have something well thought out and engaging than something thrown together and predictable
May 19, 2016 5:01 am
darthoingoboingo says:
yeah, I know... I can still give him a hard time about it. did we ever establish that the crew knows about the bounty on mala's head? I think I remember us agreeing that she kept it secret but I could be misremembering.
I'm confident Acaatha is about to find out about Mala's "situation".
May 19, 2016 1:46 pm
No worries we'll keep ourselves busy.
May 19, 2016 3:47 pm
darthoingoboingo says:
I'd rather wait and have something well thought out and engaging than something thrown together and predictable
oh, sure.. raise the bar on me while you're at it. ;)

we'll see what I can do to not be predictable and yet not be stupid. :)
May 19, 2016 4:48 pm
So shake the Background tree and see if any exploding chestnuts fall out?
May 20, 2016 1:17 pm
Just an fyi.
My character since left alone will just be tearing apart the speeders to make the part. So i will not be posting anything really unless he is talked on the com or they come back.

I am still reading everyone post and on here everyday.
May 20, 2016 3:14 pm
I'm also staying abreast of things -- but don't want to get in the way of y'all roleplaying. Poke me if you want me to move things along -- otherwise I'll try and divine when a good time is to stick my nose in and move the timeline along.
May 20, 2016 3:17 pm
work is a bit busy for me today, but I'll have time to post more in an hour or so
May 20, 2016 7:19 pm
On a double between my two jobs today. Not going to be able to post until Saturday or Sunday evening.
May 23, 2016 9:03 pm
Imma waiting 'til this evening and then I'll roll things forward without y'all. :)
May 25, 2016 12:21 pm
Im digging the story here
May 31, 2016 3:04 am
nice way to handle a paranoid crew... I'm glad everyone succeeded enough not start firing on the ship, that would have caused my damage we'd need to pay to repair
May 31, 2016 3:10 am
I rolled for the three -- in the end, opted to interpret the rolls as I did, rather than encourage too much trigger-happiness. :)
Jun 3, 2016 3:48 pm
what's the agreement on pay for the group?

E.g. if you earn 10,000 credits on a bounty, is it an equal split from jobs? do you set aside something for the corporate books? are you paid a standard wage from the corporate books?

I'd probably recommend some split that takes a bunch and puts it into the corp for upkeep/etc. and then the rest split as makes sense amongst you.
Jun 3, 2016 5:04 pm
I think the cuts would be equal after costs to fix/refuel and replenish the ship.
Jun 3, 2016 8:03 pm
I recommend a 50% cut to "ship/corporate funds" and an even split on the remainder.
Jun 3, 2016 8:08 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
I recommend a 50% cut to "ship/corporate funds" and an even split on the remainder.
I can agree to this plus IOUs.
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.