OOC chitchat

load previous
Jun 25, 2016 3:22 pm
yah, but 1 failure + 1 success = 0 success == failure.
Jun 25, 2016 3:49 pm
I figure it's mostly a wash (didn't spot anything) with a triumphant advantage.
Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm
the triumph is actually three things:

1 triumph
1 advantage
1 success

so -- it's not cancelled out, although you failed. so you have to have something interesting happen from the triumph. :)
Jun 29, 2016 7:50 pm
fyi I'll be on 'vacation' out of state starting the 1st going through to the 10th of July. I'll likely have time if I have service to at least keep up on reading threads if they progress but I make no promises on daily postings.
Jul 6, 2016 1:17 am
Sorry for the delay in posts all!

I would like to let you know that my circumstances have changed for the foreseeable future: I will not be able to post in any significant way during the day any more. Corporate IT is cracking down on certain types of web traffic, and Gamersplane is flagged as a "games" site. I can work around it, but it requires me to log in off domain. So just won't be able to post as frequently as I'm used to.

Expect me to become a late evening/early morning poster. Only about one or two posts a day max.
Jul 6, 2016 3:26 pm
Friar_Tuk says:
Sorry for the delay in posts all!

I would like to let you know that my circumstances have changed for the foreseeable future: I will not be able to post in any significant way during the day any more. Corporate IT is cracking down on certain types of web traffic, and Gamersplane is flagged as a "games" site. I can work around it, but it requires me to log in off domain. So just won't be able to post as frequently as I'm used to.

Expect me to become a late evening/early morning poster. Only about one or two posts a day max.
That's ok. I just do it from my phone. Hence why allot of spelling errors.
Jul 7, 2016 6:41 pm
Im going to wait for tuk to post since i am with him character wise
Jul 11, 2016 2:35 pm
Let me know if I need to make another stealth roll for my stakeout.
Jul 11, 2016 4:54 pm
Will do -- at this stage, things seem pretty dead around the museum. Want to stick around there?
Jul 11, 2016 4:54 pm
note. it's okay if you do -- i'll figure something out to bring you in, i won't leave you staked out in the cold. if you wanna do something else, that's okay too.
Jul 11, 2016 5:22 pm
Sometimes you got to squat and drink cold coffee and questionable meat product in stick format to make them credits. XD I'll at least get a better timing when it's the 'most' dead.
Last edited July 11, 2016 5:22 pm
Jul 11, 2016 5:52 pm
Understood! I've got a plan...
Jul 11, 2016 6:30 pm
This aught to be good. Xd
Jul 11, 2016 6:32 pm
:) i opted for paranoia. :)
Jul 11, 2016 6:37 pm
Since he didn't find a good vantage spot and he's bored Akhrirar goes to investigate.
Jul 12, 2016 1:59 pm
Lin "politics makes my girlfriend horny" Darek
Jul 12, 2016 4:24 pm
Lin doesn't let his girlfriends know they're in a relationship... easier to not get into fights I guess.
Jul 12, 2016 5:01 pm
@Remnant - I'll move that Akh post (mentally) into the IC thread.
Jul 12, 2016 5:04 pm
I thought I posted it, didn't realize it was in the wrong thread... Xp
Jul 12, 2016 5:09 pm
:) ah, ok. I see you reposted already. :)
load next

You do not have permission to post in this thread.